Crowds in Mid-December

Disney4MyGirls

Earning My Ears
I just found out that I have to go to Orlando for work in mid-december, and I figured I can't be that close to WDW and not visit. So, the entire family will be join me when I finish work and we will be staying at the POLY from 12.16.05 - 12.20.05. I have not been at this time of year, so close to the holidays. Does anyone know what I should expect crowd wise, just before most kids hit winter break?

I read that the LARGE crowds come around December 20th, I've never stayed that close to Christmas before but in December thats is the week that is not as crowded. I actually think that your going at a great time.

Been twice during this time, and we are going again this year. BIG crowds show up the 25th. I think the UG has most days you have as about 6 ot 7, so 60 to 70 minutes wait times for peak. Not bad at all. We have been in the summer so much that we consider this time to be a real treat. The 16th will be nice, and then the crowds will slowly build until the 25th when the flood gates open. Look out then! You will have a great time during your stay.

Thanks for your answers. I actually found some old posts as well, and decided that it may get pretty crowded during our stay.

We have been lucky over the past few years, and have not been at crowded times. So, I was able to change my family travel plans and we will now be at WDW on Dec 9 - 13. I am pretty sure it will be less crowded during that time, at least I hope so. Eitehr way, we'll have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter