Crowds for tomorrow 8/21 or 8/23??

BeaniesMom

Earning My Ears
Which day do you think might be less crowded? We are trying to get thru the bulk of both parks in just one day. Which one would be best?

Thank you princess:

Both days offer EE and both have the same park hours and entertainment. So I would day 6 of one, half dozen of another. It's a toss-up.

Can you go Wednesday? That'd be the day I'd choose.

Buy a 3 day or more parkhopper. Or stay in one of the three DLR properties.

Oh... well that wont work anyways, because we are only going to be there for one day total.

Oh... well that wont work anyways, because we are only going to be there for one day total.

That's why I suggested Wed. On Tues and Thurs you will have a large group of people with EE priveleges in the parks before you even if you arrive at park opening. On Wednesday, if you get there at park opening you will be at the front of the pack.

Like I said before, I doubt there will be much crowd difference between Tues and Thurs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!