Crowd report anyone?

Hawaiian Style

Earning My Ears
We'll be there this weekend, and was wondering if anyone who was there this past weekend had any reports they could lend. I know the rain might have tempered crowds, so might be busier this weekend. First holiday time for us, so very excited! Thanks for any info!

The park has been busier than we anticipated for mon and tues. We live nearby and always come this time of year, some short lines, but too many 30-90 min lines. Radiator racers being down probably contributed to this. On Monday all of these were down at same time : radiator racers, goofus sky school, California screamin, toy story. We left at went to Disneyland, wait times were mostly 15, haunted mansion 30 at times.
Our hotel is fully occupied

Ps- we just don't wait in the long lines and find another ride, has worked well for us this trip. The trip has been fun, loeve the holiday decorations, perfect winter weather, overcast, but not too cold, we have had a great few days

Certainly more crowded than last year. I don't remember the hotels being at this occupany level last year. And there are more people in the park. Because of Carsland, California Adventure is not our haven of escape anymore to avoid the crowds.

But so far Monday and Tuesday, not an unpleasant experience, despite a larger than average crowd compared to last year, it seems that Disney has upped the staffing to keep the lines moving along.

Hopefully this weekend won't be totally terrible. Indy will be opening back up, so that will draw some of the crowd there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter