Crocs Sale????

Disneyof3

<font color=deeppink>Mother of my 3 angels, heaven
:)

My DH heard there was a sale at the international place near the airport going on until the end of August 2011. I know a few years ago on the disboard, we went to one near Square 1 and the sale was big and we picked up tons of crocs for the whole family. Does anyone know of these 2 and if the one near Square 1 is still going on? If not I think it would be worth the drive to the airport and to check the sale out!!!!

:)

Thanks for the reply, I think I will head there on Sunday:thumbsup2

For those still interested in looking for deals on Crocs, the newly opened Crocs outlet at Vaughan Mills always has great deals. There's also a ton of variety to choose from. Last week they had women's flip flops $15!!! and men's $20!!

Haven't checked back this week, but I'm sure its something great.

Did anyone end up going to the sale at international centre? I'm thinking of going this afternoon, wondering if it's worth it. We're driving to detroit tonight and flying out first thing in the morning, I have tons to do but I would love some comfy shoes for our trip. Thanks :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter