crocs capri sale

tink fan

Mouseketeer
I just ordered a pair of Crocs capris from Frontgate .com.

They were on sale for $29.50, and then I found a 20% discount code that is good until March 17. (XXM46347). It brought them down to $23.60, from $39.99.

Had to pay shipping ($5), but no tax.

Hope this helps someone.

I just ordered a pair of Crocs capris from Frontgate .com.

They were on sale for $29.50, and then I found a 20% discount code that is good until March 17. (XXM46347). It brought them down to $23.60, from $39.99.

Had to pay shipping ($5), but no tax.

Hope this helps someone.

Ahh man, great infor but they don't have my size in the color I want. Thanks anyway!

Thank you! I've been eyeing these! I ordered the chocolate/pink. They weren't my first choice of color, but love a deal!

Also, you get 5% back through ebates!

These are the most comfortable flip flops I have ever worn. I love mine.

If you have Delta Frequent Flyer points, you can earn more by going through their portal at www.delta.com then clicking on Sky miles - earn more miles - retail partners and look for the link to skymilesshopping.com. Enter your login (register if you don't have one) and then you'll be redirected to the Frontgate website and entitled to 2 miles for every $1 you spend! :banana:

I checked USAir but couldn't find a portal to Frontgate from their website; however, some of the other airlines may also have a portal to upscale Frontgate like Delta. It's an easy way to keep your frequent flyer points active without actually having to fly; otherwise they expire every 18-36 months - depending on the airline.

might as well rack up as much as we can on this savings. thanks for posting! Mary Jane's ooh rah! :cheer2:

Thanks's agian for posting this info. I ordered a pair of Mary Jane's in Sea Foam and a pair of Capri's in chocolate and pink for only $47 bucks. Not bad!

I have ordered crocs on line and always make a mistake. I wear an 8 in womens. What size to I order? I like the Mary Janes as well.

I have ordered crocs on line and always make a mistake. I wear an 8 in womens. What size to I order? I like the Mary Janes as well.

I wear a 9 normally and a 9 in Crocs as well. At first I thought that the 9 Mary Janes were to small because my big toe hit the front but the 10's were way too big. In the 10's my heel didn't even touch the heel strap.

What I did was to put the Mary Jane's in the dryer for 2 minutes and then put them on with 2 pairs of socks. It stretched them out a little. I wore them out for the first time on Saturday and they felt fine. They seemed to get softer as the day went on.

I did notice some people staring at my feet at the mall. Maybe because I have the pink, red and white swirl ones. :rotfl:

I ordered the Capri's in a 10 and had to exchange them for a 9.

I wear a 9 normally and a 9 in Crocs as well. At first I thought that the 9 Mary Janes were to small because my big toe hit the front but the 10's were way too big. In the 10's my heel didn't even touch the heel strap.

What I did was to put the Mary Jane's in the dryer for 2 minutes and then put them on with 2 pairs of socks. It stretched them out a little. I wore them out for the first time on Saturday and they felt fine. They seemed to get softer as the day went on.

I did notice some people staring at my feet at the mall. Maybe because I have the pink, red and white swirl ones. :rotfl:

I ordered the Capri's in a 10 and had to exchange them for a 9.

Thank you I am on the site now and will order the size 8. I am ordering the fushia Mary Janes, people might stare at me to. I just want to join the club.

THANK YOU for the code! I am glad I found this today! I just got a regular pair of Red crocs, but they were only $20.60 with shipping!!! WHOO HOOO!

Thanks Again!

Thank you!!!!I almost ordered them yesterday at Crocs. com (Shoebuy didn't have my size). Glad I didn't. I got the Choc & pink in my size and saved $$$. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter