Crockett's Craft Corner?

tetera

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ever done this activity before? If so, what did you think?

Looks like it involves alcohol- are kids allowed to participate (but not drink, obviously)?

Is it possible to just do one of the crafts and work on it together as a family? (Like if it's a wooden sign, not sure we need four of them in our home....)

Thanks!

Thanks so much for your response (and your great photo - love how your sign turned out!)

Do you remember where it took place? (Based on the name of the activity and the fact that there are adult beverages involved I assume Crockett's Tavern, but the activities sheet says to call or visit the Reception Outpost and all other craft activities we have done in the past have been near the Bike Barn.)

Did you make reservations in advance or just show up on the day?

Do you remember where it took place? (Based on the name of the activity and the fact that there are adult beverages involved I assume Crockett's Tavern, but the activities sheet says to call or visit the Reception Outpost and all other craft activities we have done in the past have been near the Bike Barn.)

Did you make reservations in advance or just show up on the day?
It did take place inside Crockett's. The tables in the lower section for TE were covered with plastic and you are right next to the bar. We signed up a few days in advance at the bike barn, but they were taking walkins when we did it. Someone recently posted on another forum that signup now was by phone and had to be in advance.

j

url=http://distickers.com/ticker/]
0p11pm0wkfc6xros.png
[/url]

I would love to sign up for this. We always fly though. Is this something I can fit in a normal sized checked suitcase? (It is hard to tell the size/weight by looking.

I would love to sign up for this. We always fly though. Is this something I can fit in a normal sized checked suitcase? (It is hard to tell the size/weight by looking.

@pinkxray , I am at the Fort now (leaving tomorrow) but I saw one of those signs and measured it.

It is 18 inches across, a half inch thick, and feels like it weighs a little more than the 2 pound pack of hamburger I commonly buy. I don't know if they offer any other sizes but this is the big pizza pan size one I've seen around.

Hope this is the info you were looking for. Good luck with your trip.

Bama Ed

This is definitely a lot of fun and worth doing as a family! You can bring your own snack and drink in if your kids want to do it, but it may get tight with the size of the sign. We are a family of 5 and just my daughter and I did it. I found it worth it for 75.00 and we use it as a Charcuterie board and just wrap it in saran wrap to protect the food and the sign!
Each of the resorts seems to have really neat craft items that are a bit higher in price than the arts and crafty stuff for kids. We did Paint Your Disney Story at the Grand last year and that was a hollow book type of painting thing. This was fun because of the location but the craft itself was just okay, it was more for the experience, pics and near empty Enchanted Rose!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!