Critique My Dining Plans? (PT 2)

czechplz

Big Al's #1 Pal
A short while ago, I posted my dining plans, but I have taken everyone's advice into mind and I made some changes. We are going to be staying at Kidani Village with 4 aduts. We originally had the deluxe dining plan with tons of meals, but I have since swapped to the regular dining plan thanks to the advice of Disboards. The only problem is that I have too many favorites that my group has so we are trying to fit some of our favorite things into the trip, along with things we have never experienced before. I am usually on it when it comes to planning our dining, but I am having an especially hard time this go-around.

Day 1-Arrival Day

Lunch at The Mara (One party member will not be arriving until dinner so we are just going to hang out the resort while we wait for them. We will be paying OoP for this one.)
Dinner at Homecomin' (4 TS)

Day 2-Hollywood Studios
Lunch at Hollywood Brown Derby (8 TS)
Dinner at ABC Commissary (4 QS)

Day 3-The Dark Side

Day 4-Epcot/Magic Kingdom
Lunch at Nine Dragons (OoP)
Dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern (Not really sure about this one. Honestly, I just booked this because it has mac n cheese and I've never been. 4 TS)

Day 5-Epcot

Lunch at Katsura Grill (4 QS)
Dinner at Via Napoli (4 TS)

Day 6-Break Day
Breakfast at Trattoria al Forno (4 TS)
Lunch at Chicken Guy (4 QS)
Dinner at Trail's End (OoP)

Day 8-Animal Kingdom/Magic Kingdom
Lunch at Satu'Li Canteen (We really just want the dessert here, but we can always just grab one for a snack. Open to other options. 4 WS)
Dinner at Sanaa (OoP)

Day 8-Magic Kingdom
Breakfast at Be Our Guest
Lunch at Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Cafe
Dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table

Day 9-Departure Day
Breakfast at Olivia's Cafe (OoP)
Lunch at D-Luxe Burger

At the end of all of that, we have 4 extra QS credits, which we plan on converting to snacks. I am also considering dropping Liberty Tree, replacing it with Columbia Harbour House.

Day 6 is a lot. Trattoria Al Forno breakfast is very filling. If you are ok with skipping Chicken Guy because you aren't hungry, you'll probably be fine.

We ate breakfast at trattoria around 10:30 then had dinner around 7 and we weren't really hungry yet. We didn't have any snacks in between.

We typically eat two meals a day in Disney - light breakfast, early lunch, and dinner. Three meals, even one QS, is a lot of food.

I agree with the above post about Day 6. Two meals a day usually keeps us pretty full, and we have to space those two meals out.
I am a fan of Liberty tree Tavern. It is a lot of food if you get the AYCTE. The ooey gooey toffee cake dessert is fantastic. We enjoy eating there.

With our eating habits, one of my travel buddies and I will definitely be hungry for lunch. We pan on having breakfast around 8 or 9. Besides, Chicken Guy is a place we are okay missing out on.

Art Smith's Homecomin was our best meal we had all week - their fried chicken was to die for.

Via Napoli for their pizza is great.

If you really want to do Hollywood Brown Derby, I'd suggest doing that for dinner and switching the QS to lunch. Also, I would skip the Nine Dragons in Epcot for lunch and switch it out for something else. If you're going to be in MK, I'd keep Liberty Tree for dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter