Credit Dining Plan

mainegurl

Earning My Ears
Hey All,

I was jus running some numbers and had a thought -
We will be staying for 7 nights in August and are planning two TS dinners, two TS breakfast and a day at Universal. Originally I booked our trip to include the QS dining plan but not being big breakfast eaters, our handful of TS meals and our day off site I think we're going to have about 5 unused QS meals each.

I think we'll be better off paying out of pocket. If I was to pay for our QS plan and then cancel before we go, does anyone know if I can have them hold it as credit on our account? Sort of like paying in advance for meals to come!

Thanks!

Hey All,

I was jus running some numbers and had a thought -
We will be staying for 7 nights in August and are planning two TS dinners, two TS breakfast and a day at Universal. Originally I booked our trip to include the QS dining plan but not being big breakfast eaters, our handful of TS meals and our day off site I think we're going to have about 5 unused QS meals each.

I think we'll be better off paying out of pocket. If I was to pay for our QS plan and then cancel before we go, does anyone know if I can have them hold it as credit on our account? Sort of like paying in advance for meals to come!

Thanks!

Unfortunately, no. WDW does not have such an account. They will refund you when you cancel. Just go find some gift cards to buy with the money, and then you'll still have your paid in advance feel.

I think we'll be better off paying out of pocket.
The QS plan with no "children?" You'd be better off paying out of pocket even if you did have a plan to use all the credits. You need to get about $18/credit to break even on the adult plan, and that's pretty difficult to accomplish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter