Credit Cards for Sunshine Rewards, etc.

ILuvWDWorld

Mouseketeer
I've signed up for Creation Rewards, Sunshine Rewards, and My Points. The Sunshine Rewards is VERY slow because I don't do any sign-ups that require credit card. Has anyone ever had a problem with this? Has your card ever been charged for a trial even when you cancel your membership?

Also, has anyone ever been successful at using a Visa gift card for their credit card? It would be worth getting a $25 visa gift card (+ fee) in order to earn LOTS more! Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I started a thread on the rewards board to try and get people to post details about offers they've completed. . thought it'd be nice to have something we can go to and see if someone has had problems or not before we all sign up or before we pass on free money. So far no takers though, LOL.

I've done a number of trials without a problem for various sites. Blockbuster, Netflix, GamyFly, Citi Credit Monitoring. . .

There is a site out there at http://www.ratetheoffers.com where people post experiences with certain companies so it's good to see a rating. You're going to get people who have trouble on every offer. . . but if it's rare, it's somewhat understandable that errors happen.

The only one I've ever had trouble with (I actually signed up for the service, not for rewards) was with PrivacyGuard which is a Trilegient company. They signed me up for another program of theirs after I cancelled my account and I spent 9 months fighting them. They finally cancelled and I'm out the money. . . so now that I'm onto them and have a paper trail I've decided since it's too expensive to get a lawyer and fight for that $100 back, I've been signing up for rewards and taking the money and cancelling in writing he second I get credited. So far I've done 3 more trials and not a problem. . but if you do a Trilegient company, watch your CC statement for a few months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter