Creative Food Basket Ideas Needed

cwojchik

Mouseketeer
You all amaze me at your creativity so I am asking the experts...
I wanted to create a welcome basket and sneek it into my parents' rooms (they are coming with my kids and husband to experience Disney having not been there in 20 years!) We are going in mid-Oct so I have already puchased a festive bottle of wine - Hallowine but am stuck on what else to include. I would like to get a little Disney in the gift basket but they aren't really into the "kiddie" Disney as much as I am. Any ideas??? Thanks!!

I am not an overly creative person so I can't help too much with what else to include but I wanted to add....
They probably aren't into "kiddie" Disney stuff at home but when they are there it may be different! My husband, who didn't want to help plan anything for our trip, ended up coming home with TWO pairs of ears because he couldn't decide! :confused3 I thought for a minute that maybe I left my "real" husband at home! Just some disney magic!

If you are able to get to a gift shop before they arrive, try to find some Mickey wine glasses. I bought some really cute wine glasses last year. They have Mickey heads etched all over. And I think I've seen a Mickey head wine bottle topper/stopper thingy.
Also, maybe they'd be interested in starting pin trading. You could get a starter lanyard/pin set.
Or start collecting the pressed pennies. You could get a pressed penny book.
Good luck!

A pair of ears for each of them, of course! And if they balk at it tell them they are from the kids and a picture is a necessary memory - for the kids, of course!!

Oh I love the pin trading idea for them. How much fun would that be...and those darn pins are soooo pretty!;)

Can you buy the mickey ears ahead of time? Can they be shipped to me? We live in WI so I wouldn't be able to sneak in WDW and get them before hand. Great ideas!

Individually wrapped muffins or pastries for breakfast in the room, snacks for the parks- granola bars, nuts, etc. Maybe a small Disney photo album or scrapbook for them to put together after the trip's over. Ponchos or other things they might need in the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!