Crazy/weird question

tadamom

DIS Veteran
My family is about to book our 1st Disney cruise and are contemplating asking my inlaws to join us....the only catch is that my MIL is unable to sleep in regular beds due to her terrible back. She is only able to sleep in a recliner. We have always taken her recliner with us on all of our Disney trips and never had a problem about having it in the room.

Question....would this even be possible on the cruise? I am imagining that it would be out of the question but thought I would see if anyone else has ever heard of this. TIA!

My family is about to book our 1st Disney cruise and are contemplating asking my inlaws to join us....the only catch is that my MIL is unable to sleep in regular beds due to her terrible back. She is only able to sleep in a recliner. We have always taken her recliner with us on all of our Disney trips and never had a problem about having it in the room.

Question....would this even be possible on the cruise? I am imagining that it would be out of the question but thought I would see if anyone else has ever heard of this. TIA!

You could call DCL, but the answer is probably going to be no. They might be able to give you an alternative.

To have enough room for the chair, you might have to book an HA room or maybe a cat. 8 or 4.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter