CRAZY DIS ASIANS! A Sept 2018 TR...COMPLETED 6/1 The last day!!

I once tried Pure Fart Whip soap. It wasn't as good as Dove. Bit of a greasy residue, you know?

I can only imagine.

So my Jedi Mind Trick didn't work! Are you Jabba the Hut in disguise?

I get to pick for my kid but DH always has Opinions on which tees he wears. He wouldn't bring any of his few Disney shirts because that felt over the top to him.

But isn't Disney the perfect place to wear...Disney shirts? :)

Smurf onigiri! Wait, is that a Disney IP?

Only a matter of time now...haha.

That Belle dress is amazing!

Thanks! I have the same dress! I think it is Ariel though :)

And especially Steve's... ;)

Oh yes. He was mighty jealous.

Aww so glad that worked out! Loved the picture of your sis with all the kids :laughing:

I'm so glad it worked out too. Hahaha. I would have just begged for a bookmark if neither one of us got picked.

Hey, this is my strategy too ::yes::

Good strategy!

At least you've also got jokes! ;)

I'd make a great skipper! :)

That's not how the song goes. It's:
Every step you take
I'll be watching you.

Which is accurate since you're writing a TR about it.

Exactly.

So stinkin' cute!

Thank you!! But still think you have dyslexia.

Favouring the right knee, I see...

I don't know how to pose when with one bad knee!

Good!!! Were you guys waving your hands in the air trying to be picked?

Of course! We were shameless.

mmmm... want. I didn't know they were permanent. I thought they were just around during the parties.

I think they are around during Halloween season. They now have the Rapunzel one, the Up one and the Hei Hei cone. I think there's also a new lime Lava cone at the Poly too.

Still favouring the right knee, though. She needed to shake some more dust off.

She didn't give me enough Pixie dust!!:sad:

Your waddling probably was less due to your knee and more to being full! :laughing:

True.

Geez, you're photogenic!

Thank you!! Wait until you see how un-photogenic I am in person!

Holy crap that sounds good!

It was a great little burger. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Hmmm... interesting. Can't wait to see the finished product.

:rolleyes1

I love that they chose your sister out of all the kids! It shows Disney isn't just for kids and I'm happy you were able to accomplish your bookmark mission.

I know you were in pain but you look fabulous in all your pictures! Way to press on.

Yes! I know they tend to choose adults for the knights and possibly Madame Garderobe so whew we got at least one of the coveted spots!! Haha.

Thank you...I tried to make the best of a miserable situation. I mean, I was at Disney so it was still a happy time!

The Cat Tail! My girls had wanted to try that but we never did manage. I think we stopped there once and it was closed. It looks good.
I have had the giant cinnamon bun from Gaston's and it's great!

I love the Cat Tail! I am actually sad I didn't get one on my last trip. I wanted to but just wasn't hungry enough every time we were in MK.

I didn't get the Maleficent cone, but I did have the Peter Pan float with the lime ice cream. I enjoyed it, so I expect the Maleficent one would be good too.

Yum, they are both great! I love that lime soft serve! There's a new one over at the Poly that is the lime soft serve called Heart of Te Fiti. I really want to try that!

Oh, I forgot about your knee trouble :( Sorry you had to limp all over the land, but you sure did look cute and get to taste all the delicious things!!! :)

I think I remember who you got to create at your workshop but I'll keep my lips sealed!

Haha thank you! I had to feed my pitiful knee with sweets and snacks. That was all that I felt like doing anyways.

Hehe. :rolleyes1

I'm sorry about your knee troubles :( You were a trooper though and you certainly smiled through the pain and ate lots of good food!!

Thank you!! I tried my best to eat my feelings and succeeded! :laughing:

So, what ended up happening to your poor knee? That really sucks to be in pain or sick on vaca...

It was a knee cap thing....patella femoral pain syndrome or something like that. Just over-use of the knee and inflammation. I had to go for PT after that and I took anti-inflammatory medication. It's much better now but I do still feel pain occasionally. Just as long as it's not at Disney, right? :laughing:

Sorry that your knee was bothering you. But I'm glad you got to self-medicate with all the treats. Everything looks delicious!

Yes! Cheers to self-indulging, I mean medicating. I should have probably had some drinks too. You know, I may have had something but I may not have taken a picture of it. LOL.

Yum, they are both great! I love that lime soft serve! There's a new one over at the Poly that is the lime soft serve called Heart of Te Fiti. I really want to try that!

I couldn't rationalize choosing which parks we visited on our trip based on which had lime soft serve, but I did seriously consider it! That is now a further argument for us to try the Poly next time, which was already my goal.

It was a knee cap thing....patella femoral pain syndrome or something like that. Just over-use of the knee and inflammation.

I have had that! It's miserable!

So my Jedi Mind Trick didn't work! Are you Jabba the Hut in disguise?

I think it worked too well. I don't remember anything!

I'd make a great skipper! :)

::yes::

Thank you!! But still think you have dyslexia.

No, that was you. Wait... or do I have that backwards?

I don't know how to pose when with one bad knee!

Apparently you do!

Of course! We were shameless.

:lmao:

I think they are around during Halloween season. They now have the Rapunzel one, the Up one and the Hei Hei cone. I think there's also a new lime Lava cone at the Poly too.

Ah!

She didn't give me enough Pixie dust!!:sad:

Stupid fairy...

Thank you!! Wait until you see how un-photogenic I am in person!

:laughing: I highly doubt that.

uh oh...

Somehow my sister also found time to meet everyone's favorite guy:

RdjlLjdqQy5sjxDn8XGz1QkSf7r25iZWCWyWPdg-gQGlG6ZTaDGA_KBmEABXxjvFaPVR8E4gx6Q2szbfe24RyaViYWn4iJ5wm_yEfhX4cLetR0957sK0C6Cp3yKmE_Frga3Fovjw7p6dPW3aVfURZ7cFTDYrFZxaRBdK4rdZNY82xC0K5G08Mc59kohoB697353TqPScl1C265zVDg5waWMvxpkROMUq1BpX8HBkfFkD3ORia2xnoaEOizo0E7i6bYVtjSvAjmqUbqN_zDb40GpWKGMrOKD7WE7DXO59fYfHSY2SCCXtlwaUwqFoQhuFUXxFYifASEsOZWdBqnU6mEVFeHpUu-kU3EPJgOeilybDqIDVu1RPH8GW_Swr2kIEe7wsFjs4X3-x_JLU3UBCcBVUndJWAj9EnFoACAUYqZL3i6kLH2_HoIT41gktmN-qiopKL8vv7UJ9fzbnbLfdMzLxQ98cBzi-fCu7oHxxHRBXml_TJZXzCLu2Kk5ZNFBp-ZM4GpuRGnox4SaHT5l_q4Y9v-btInpLy7Ip9Mn0gVWadzIwkmhIoPwiIRQ90gq_4eSy2OHzMMvrQrOqASN-4VvoKJkALMhCNTUwfTfEQLNckYq80BiQNOH7QQ7YGehhnKJlLCiwn6O0Iai74iex-FEnAxnvRMCD=w508-h760-no
Awsome Pic.

Luckily...my sister was chosen!!!

nqUFaIZsD5yo-uWobN1vBoLNr_wsocp3wfV0kw7Gcf_Wtd2gPAzF8Nz_TrRcTdhLTIVQU0Skyro8R4lOnHWumUPEBhcbnGYDnG2MgVAw4qVCXvcoZUyHvKNidLwPBJ804RBFbcIh8f6F_F17o9JXlu3qSKEWO-yqs_6P1Pu9RJW4Vdmfi0Bi-zkkZQKAs2n89dth3sB9kxTzu8QCCeTiQ8hGpwUWyFs6JE32sabALvgC9AjTPn0-9iSripMC0b5GWQU_txXXMzDnNTwm9yfHyVrBoWB7pD7kLvbhDfCdoIf4N9tZ2QwJNHMwv88p-KjISWWfpHKKNc4PGiDUINsCthStU61G_EAhwT9AAVCWWDv-srZJ9j97xo-F0dPEzkKx7bfy9vlONNq22mGjEStGo_8go4HtqfdtgJ4ylFxkimjU-b_27TzZ52uBn8ZGI8qSPKd25uXilUUrBubD0CTNEwPUMGtG0VGsrCxQgCs9XDJQPE2vRmGVpR8k6QjQ2x8YEa6Z1EM0Y7uyAgusnro55jOe9aQu-kfxGvNxZji65xURZ8FPZLYw8D5p1rBnfo3-gC01Bq663DAwCUCSRvkylFVVO8WsrU674sDeYrNjq1MDKDV8PYQqOx7bjNKns6N44Nh_tbwYrT5-Y_2bCBAVI8454GvbvQxh=w570-h760-no
She was dressed the part!

gK9Q9b7UV7tHr15ck4I-IQFU2rV5UqkX-axeRPzb6IGETNj48MWeU_9Gv-_nCJKeCK5nQWUqQ7kfhKjomS_-8Iy2pwNtXIUjZqDEUB0W2MMpmFy8UFetvT-NIma4r9dorziwzwke6ikGYuwpj_jl6fh5u8Fma46rJiEF0qxjUt6da6iQSv79-u9Y3hniDZ6bynttz01Jvtdd4iqRP_W9iS91rK7Xa7M2rn29pB2mRqvbT-bGkP7o9FBLbwxuxiZ9e0w3veh1Qg4zKjbp03LxscC5OxDW47Tz3KfWK7LpyeDmgr2ge2lRaE3GsqymHtkR5B_LLGGNPKk1OECOqwDFvILUO1xE9BcJFLvP_cH72H-dfiXkE96dUkrxt1tanpfxCqXYLhLUseG2KJ0wpSjEkKShwURYkwCsZalxoza9THNi0LGEbJMbCKt-MxvbZ-QWDeQyuq9JCo8hHRfRNIVFG58Xfo0N92VfpgxC3nhDnr2vVE5rPqsjaI7qpMBOAPm0_NKjyIi-66JboDP1MbqAe0ts3Zbq0oC-xScjINoy5dv3R6g_ukbjBMbdZMPxkTgeqt2d9HTnGi0SsXIJISOSIOOz38MS7q64GxxmdxNczto6gBD55wyooVllibhoXk1_PpYxn1Ou_Khza7OAKtmKVgItyZiD6ibo=w572-h760-no
61evcW4nablzU1BceXQ0whZO9T2GRDBjW3ENPXYEsoh8N4peg4fiVk26w-4S9wTbdstayB-5CV7o2u50pOyYRwg6DicbbcTXHgkCFeN_uvF8QmlBhOKQD-__Rt1jsfPyJsb_-fdrw7kJJuw6gzjSKuRjcNdfSpe5UyA9GqcvEQ9QvSJjVhXax_qiwQxSGbA-9JIkKClXEmTQHMZuc9vSXo1X2QdrgFi_5rqDhqlM-9Vgl27tYJpNNxXefL5_8bQhYgn2UAQfOJ400oEoBIaf9aQagt-BwHzVmApXvDKGTx_EAMNrLVkmyd9CVc330N_rxt63p25XidWGPh1aUAKm1XQxi2qla7hpWVzxYemY-8Rzy57Ddm-KCayp73E-TkHKLLY3HNbkqVW4QG0btkKTynLbYE9-U9ffFH6GBIN5uPomgd32Zwykk6TxEIq8SbLTL1-_R7rnaMew1fh_rZ0wQM-Faa8Rym8vYms-7VN55P7sJUOtNPoWICsjY19GyPUHKJIZO0An6EnZV4OVG0pWYoraQr1U0cYCwYyk2pWPVlX3v_tNKISb_odPcIcISYRUpNgR_jcCSon-3uo0lRB3fnMYcJ2uNSZAV5sll2HRQomA53o32YycdSunx6E6ifQOIbYfx5owMam6gWPCsDOv-klAwE9A_bv5=w572-h760-no

THE FACE OF SOMEONE IN DENIAL
Love the faces of denial.

I couldn't rationalize choosing which parks we visited on our trip based on which had lime soft serve, but I did seriously consider it! That is now a further argument for us to try the Poly next time, which was already my goal.

LOL I tend to focus my park days on what we are eating and when. I know it's the opposite for a first timer but after you've been there a few times I can honestly say that the day I want to eat Tiffins, I will go to AK, or stay at AKL or something like that, hahaha.

I have had that! It's miserable!

It's sooooo annoying!! Ugh and the worst part is that it's chronic for me, it comes and goes now. Blech.

I think it worked too well. I don't remember anything!

Good!!

No, that was you. Wait... or do I have that backwards?

Yes. Oh wait, sey.

Apparently you do!

I don't know how but I guess I cover up pain well.

Stupid fairy...

I don't know what she does half the time!!

:laughing: I highly doubt that.

You'll find out for yourself in a month!

Awsome Pic.

It's so cute! I am jealous!

She was dressed the part!

She totally was! I'm gad she caught their attention. I'm sure they thought she was just a very large 12 year old.

Love the faces of denial.

Haha, I said I was good at hiding my pain, but thanks!!

Today was our 6th day of vacation...how in the world did it go by so quickly? (Hopefully this TR will pick up the pace too LOL). This morning when I woke up, I noticed something was off...with every step that I took, my right knee would hurt. Ugh just what I needed! Today we were back at MK for the morning and we also had a Food and Wine seminar in the afternoon. That evening was also our VIPassholder night at Epcot. We had a full day planned and I did not want to miss out on anything! :(
Oh no! It is the worst when you are not 100% at Disney!

After our ride through Neverland I decided to have breakfast because I was feeling sorry for myself and I need a Cheshire Cat Tail. Of course I had to walk the furthest to get it and then walk back to Gaston's Tavern where we decided to sit and eat. It wasn't too bad because I was rewarded with a Cat Tail and the giant cinnamon bun!
That Cheshire Cat tail can make everything better. :)

I decided to feel even more forlorn for myself and drown my sorrow in more sweets. This time, the Maleficent cone. It was soooo good!
Well, you know how it is......a spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down. Or in your case, makes your knee feel better.

Since it took me forever to walk from the monorail into the park, I decided to get a bubblegum wall selfie. Steve takes the WORST pictures of me so I did not like any of the bubblegum wall pictures he took so had to settle for a selfie.
My DH is the same! I swear he waits until I making a weird expression or standing in an unflattering pose! Your selfie is very cute!

Meanwhile CS was having a blast in MK by getting proposed to by Stitch:
Haha! Love this!

I'm sorry your knee was bothering you. Did you find out the issue?

That was great you were able to get Mimi another bookmark. What a good sport CS is! That picture of her sitting among the children is priceless!

That cone looks amazing and the little burger at Food & Wine? Yum!

In fact Steve was tapped to help make the warthog sounds! Here he is in his FoTLK debut:
what a good sport

Don't the pours seem so tiny?

great picture Love those ears

Steve takes the WORST pictures of me so I did not like any of the bubblegum wall pictures he took so had to settle for a selfie.
Humm I even wonder if husbands look through the viewer to even see what what their taking pics of?????? I get so frustrated I usually stop asking....he probaly plans it that way. LOL

After our ride through Neverland I decided to have breakfast because I was feeling sorry for myself and I need a Cheshire Cat Tail. Of course I had to walk the furthest to get it and then walk back to Gaston's Tavern where we decided to sit and eat. It wasn't too bad because I was rewarded with a Cat Tail and the giant cinnamon bun!

Not a bad way to nurse a bum knee. So sad it was slowing you down!

Luckily...my sister was chosen!!!

nqUFaIZsD5yo-uWobN1vBoLNr_wsocp3wfV0kw7Gcf_Wtd2gPAzF8Nz_TrRcTdhLTIVQU0Skyro8R4lOnHWumUPEBhcbnGYDnG2MgVAw4qVCXvcoZUyHvKNidLwPBJ804RBFbcIh8f6F_F17o9JXlu3qSKEWO-yqs_6P1Pu9RJW4Vdmfi0Bi-zkkZQKAs2n89dth3sB9kxTzu8QCCeTiQ8hGpwUWyFs6JE32sabALvgC9AjTPn0-9iSripMC0b5GWQU_txXXMzDnNTwm9yfHyVrBoWB7pD7kLvbhDfCdoIf4N9tZ2QwJNHMwv88p-KjISWWfpHKKNc4PGiDUINsCthStU61G_EAhwT9AAVCWWDv-srZJ9j97xo-F0dPEzkKx7bfy9vlONNq22mGjEStGo_8go4HtqfdtgJ4ylFxkimjU-b_27TzZ52uBn8ZGI8qSPKd25uXilUUrBubD0CTNEwPUMGtG0VGsrCxQgCs9XDJQPE2vRmGVpR8k6QjQ2x8YEa6Z1EM0Y7uyAgusnro55jOe9aQu-kfxGvNxZji65xURZ8FPZLYw8D5p1rBnfo3-gC01Bq663DAwCUCSRvkylFVVO8WsrU674sDeYrNjq1MDKDV8PYQqOx7bjNKns6N44Nh_tbwYrT5-Y_2bCBAVI8454GvbvQxh=w570-h760-no

WOOT!! ANd she's so darned cute too!

Lime soft serve in a chocolate cone with chocolate "horns" - what's not to love?

Everything screams delicious about that!

Really, I was in de-nile. :sad2:

LOL! Nice one.

Lots of fun goodies at your places for your seminar. Fun coming up methinks. :)

This morning when I woke up, I noticed something was off...with every step that I took, my right knee would hurt. Ugh just what I needed! Today we were back at MK for the morning and we also had a Food and Wine seminar in the afternoon. That evening was also our VIPassholder night at Epcot. We had a full day planned and I did not want to miss out on anything! :(

This does not bode well!

This is not the first time my knee hurt. This knee has always given me problems since I twisted it in high school eons ago, so I just attributed it to that old injury and carried on with our plans.

Again, foreshadowing?

As we were walking down Main St, my sister had time to make a detour and get a picture with Tinkerbell at Town Square, haha.

I imagine this is without a line? Her queue can be deceiving.

After our ride through Neverland I decided to have breakfast because I was feeling sorry for myself and I need a Cheshire Cat Tail.

I totally forgot about this pastry when we were there!

It was really funny, there were all these little kids...and then my sister. But hey, mission accomplished!

It is a funny pic, but then again she was on a mission. Seems a common goal for her.

Lime soft serve in a chocolate cone with chocolate "horns" - what's not to love?

Hmmmm....lime and chocolate, not a combo that springs to mind when pairing chocolate.

Steve and I left MK and I waddled up to the monorail. Steve kept asking if I needed a wheelchair or even a scooter, but I am stubborn and I kept saying no. I guess I was trying to psyche myself into thinking that there wasn't anything wrong with me and it was just a minor thing.

This can't end well, the way you're describing it....

Hmm...can you guess what we were making?

You said rice balls, but I see Nori on your plate, so I'm going with bizarre colorful sushi!

I haven't read any TRs for quite a while, so I had to find a good one. I made the right choice!
We were there the same week, so I always like to see what somebody else was doing while we were there!
I'm very sorry about your dad. Cancer sucks! My mom is dealing with it right now. Also stage 4. Very scary.
I hope your knee is doing okay, now! Pain can just suck the joy out of things!

Oh no! It is the worst when you are not 100% at Disney!

Yup, so sad :(

That Cheshire Cat tail can make everything better. :)

I 100% agree with this statement.

Well, you know how it is......a spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down. Or in your case, makes your knee feel better.

Also agree with this! To an extent!!

My DH is the same! I swear he waits until I making a weird expression or standing in an unflattering pose! Your selfie is very cute!

Hahaha, it seems like this is a trend with husbands!
Thank you!

Haha! Love this!

I'm gonna need to get a Stitch proposal too!

I'm sorry your knee was bothering you. Did you find out the issue?

Yup Patella Femoral Pain Syndrome. It's basically a loose kneecap issue. I had to do months of physical therapy. It still bothers me! I just really need to strengthen my legs more.

That was great you were able to get Mimi another bookmark. What a good sport CS is! That picture of her sitting among the children is priceless!

She loved every minute of it.

That cone looks amazing and the little burger at Food & Wine? Yum!

I loved everything I ate that day!

what a good sport

Hahaha she totally wanted to do this.

great picture Love those ears

Thank you!

Humm I even wonder if husbands look through the viewer to even see what what their taking pics of?????? I get so frustrated I usually stop asking....he probaly plans it that way. LOL

It's a husband thing for sure!!:rotfl:

Not a bad way to nurse a bum knee. So sad it was slowing you down!

I really was sad! This does not happen on a Disney trip!! I need to be go go go all the time! Well, maybe not, but that's how I do Disney!

WOOT!! ANd she's so darned cute too!

Aww haha she will love that you said that.

Everything screams delicious about that!

Soo yummy!

Lots of fun goodies at your places for your seminar. Fun coming up methinks. :)

Hehe. :scratchin

Can't wait to see!

Coming up next!

This does not bode well!

Again, foreshadowing?

You are right...it was not good. But spoiler, I made it to the end of the trip still walking!

I imagine this is without a line? Her queue can be deceiving.

Her line was very short at that point because everyone made a run for Mickey.

I totally forgot about this pastry when we were there!

It's delicious!

It is a funny pic, but then again she was on a mission. Seems a common goal for her.

Oh yeah, for sure, she loved every minute of it.

Hmmmm....lime and chocolate, not a combo that springs to mind when pairing chocolate.

It definitely is not but it was both refreshing and decadent because of it. :rotfl:

This can't end well, the way you're describing it....

It really really hurt! But I am really really stubborn! :confused3

You said rice balls, but I see Nori on your plate, so I'm going with bizarre colorful sushi!

:rolleyes1

I haven't read any TRs for quite a while, so I had to find a good one. I made the right choice!

Thank you so much for reading and joining!!!!

We were there the same week, so I always like to see what somebody else was doing while we were there!

Oh how fun! It was so hot!! But I guess that is expected.

I'm very sorry about your dad. Cancer sucks! My mom is dealing with it right now. Also stage 4. Very scary.

Thank you so much and I'm so sorry your mom and your family have to deal with this now. It was the worst thing I've had to go through, watching my father battle cancer. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your mom. I am certain she will pull through and I wish her all the best. Does she like Disney too?

I hope your knee is doing okay, now! Pain can just suck the joy out of things!

Thank you! It is doing much better now but I do get lingering pain here and there, it's just the sucky part about getting old! :sad:

Day 6 Part 2: You have me in Stitches!!

So we were all gathered at Festival Center for our hand-on demonstration of Kawaii Onigiri - which are cute rice balls that are commonly found in Japanese bento that kids bring to school. So what were we making today? Well, if you guessed from my post title...yes we were making Stitch!! We got some instruction leaflets, but we mostly listened to our host - Mike Kravanis who does a lot of Disney Onigiri designs on his Instagram @omgiri (it stands for Oh My Giri).

R_wf_Xv9F0e73RoAVfsqzDuirzklKii8iWRzhoJoOHAB22PI-bW0CclcjbDLllGB5tIpjR8Gu8FgTRyobzpLM4A7C3LXb_f0IDm9WI8UOPgZHd4E_7prDfb6cM4SplbJiZ9Ad8ffs_aaJj2aoYYqhH2XO4_ntZICB_k3Xi0c80F-f22I9eiMtNSiVTa-_JtvowsF8p5iBFYdDHRD9CAeH7ax4KOJPieEw_ad41jxiGT94a82FAA3HhlNM4beGnuNR0UCdP6IqA7Tg6IRrAhFJh5YA65T7y62K4GlleJS0MKhzXQsDbQcWkxzuf1UOT2QZ07MxOxazfkYRtkyWrPSTXUvQ3NnkNfTYIKYuVyg9_Ob28uP0h32_N7DIzmfSyCxFJW8igq8xs2nITzN6IVYE3puSzfOpLhJX-bxkZ-PxqJTGDPk0Z3i2S3kaQf3zarxmrUO99m84NuI2BAz8JmcSoOF-eFVQrLScp-S3etSOQf9xy9jlExVi44JJhmaLICXYAf6p5tv5RAlMrVHFWuNRIhd_X1NcTzzRMsRAlqKglZwThtVlzt_gDq7Do7ovgTSI-G283k0pSvWsx7AvUePWuHwFxDtnxFoPhIDzWO8JC29Cyhmhq8nkolIUtSshkufG48-KQ3XzMb91Wbs2Ah371qd8djrdlOC=w507-h674-no
1j3i67TdNU18Vw2mca_RyHjtGMiR39GxiWLAbtTphu_M9tJ1ek6LVVcR9sX-Xe5E9UrnNOokotKiC_ZWgGA2TgQNNv87ZNwTWK5A_LVxHrex58cQ7Miw6C_hK1Zpysh8SetCq6dbA5eA-KFqirERRb6jsnr2OD55uwVXHXKOsB3FMK743KoQE0_hMdnZdoxUy4uehBkdHcFiDJ-G9mt9jKeBw_rs_Vf17m_N1hbzZISmsxVk0eleNqrNvBx7VFNHCAQYA5a-1pH_PTver8aP1u7HY5dgUM3cPz0AdxSyqyx7NOs-8WtIUegn4keVZtATI9BGu1_aiwEx4ySmoDjNkIZAzD5iqJB3Oi3Wuc4WPdtv1ZMwFAXCxtTTjdrvsIzirLaxeje_B884jUg6hgl9ZQvXd5pswfzfgwAY1YF8m546SbyYV-BHhdpfMRnf1skmi-CFekHgAkOTNSiP8x9-vX1FXSfmD0j05SxH7wkQBPq36YSty6gpn2ZVcDRLg4R8rwIERX68gzQYFY9exUTXMCNOOvX581nsbkdJ0VijUmlJlnbgxZK3CwOyV15-o868czYIeKzxOiv3TjEyz_Y7PnWQ38FJSJFL1cxXEzBfG0DRv3i6y8_dJmN-gDoCY2K3quoODD4rwKWIqbYndhODfZxAXZyJiZ55=w507-h674-no

Our leaflet of instructions that we could take home.
We couldn't use it that much during the demo because our hands were covered with rice most of the time!

So the basis of onigiri is rice. In this case we had several different colored blue rice. The coloring is actually from an all natural plant dye, I think it's the Morning Pea flower or something. I've actually seen this in Singaporean cooking (where I was born) so it was nice to see it being used in other things as well.

9ZBCSDiKdZCKJrfGZjoHJihZHMS0FjPEu6XPn2HoQSdlWU6pEFW_xidAEz0wKQLn0mw_DuhCw_DSJx7S5rsHM3oTy5BVMgEk-rhTQ5BUgsqlNahFeR4dNEw5SsjKWj28Aik-uZcQ-8liXk47wEynhTYfKHEdZhNEmL7zrrUR7E6QsWVwMjtDHQtGqTS2bU5SGq9y2Ll-geEPFQaI2vn7ygU7rWjRhHay4NDYA_svBfoRwVuWQM-GWOCOFNC5el4NZ8MJJLaTxtgfG0PxtbE-LFN-dxZOaDJQHRCUo4U8WrnjJjFn2JU8IySkn6SbQhYAqfozLVETFlnhy8iHBdfh3t3QUjMEhSz0_4IveCuFqjVATjOSdeZGcxoGLBCyVWsrEy8hroRiRFFZztwaXNpi2I858bNnYg6GRUq8NErxv5GaZGvXsEUfjBAmZKspt-vpKlSF8VynX-qJ172mXwPKk9LQ6dL9mlgEJAU3Cc81-Q1fYlvD9YH5o2OiAzrBfX4GFDegJMJwcpFmwarRaYCOn77XYxdS4ihq0dqeDuduxZHbBO7J_F7pA65Th5san2mNj-uTqDXB23ZlG5tBhSQpmfxPx1hUFZ86U-tIprZRbt1qqn1-VYwtDz9X_rScIomt-v-o7-KuB-JJC7-Lr2q5g1l7oveyaIY5=w507-h674-no
xdbDqMRTuCKatp0U0HR_zlsX2BkWP1UzfEIbmNQ0bOr0_GSqvknhOOGIzDgWOVEwq_0QvQVoN1TvrewyTS7ijiJumFNShpymaeCccsZjwvOTxWrTz5gtLFce7Hsmm5yfItPjJr0kirpsVXV_QQbs4NAXV4RdD3jmDnYISlj3AAQgF7KkLMPhNyKCyA9EQ3W2ROVEMfH2b9SNu0cIrWpzezQTPiUf6hAuJV54hZvCu4X7EYXSiBaqVYXPum3BXQqIMVccE7x_43L47NUYwOjcveyOkQ3L_bdZhUm9vqCmgPkaz8y5YR0OH32K90eyKmdLw1A-kK7u5baDnu2_DCVv2XXW_V8kDUwEqOg9mM327_bQSzaYtBWy_JEyRRF3z9_AiTTV4h30WdnslojHZqER4eMc3zfbpvMkMEH0f7jgNvrE_tWy9YUUl7I7O1AfAU561UT0DlTNUUBoH93jk5VfjIbZ2BApx4Ok1D5Ig-9JkrcpFbR3ewWZdJ5B0YI7OlAbbrtpjoxYkbsXOdnKAgCQ587IzNobQXydngMJo4coO1KGvIpHAXcsTJrLwhwQaXuv6jePCnFCemTV6NjacL33i22V1qmZFW2FtxwL8nzkHxxHuer4xlTJWMuwopkKK8amO-WUWUNHuCTyfrPh_cGMOrZNGPiNCWea=w507-h674-no

We had to form a flat disc with our hands and saran wrap. It wasn't easy! Then we put a premixed creamy crab filling, like California roll style, inside and then put more rice outside of it so it looked like a rice dome. Then we added lighter colored pieces that we cut out with inverted cups. This was for the face.

dlAVoKP1Av9F1_ysiUZ0RI7k5Tm_62aT1glNbJdFLS7suXCXGUGSYDy8lCh-ssXo8h9ntTHLycnkUhQepCpIvBI3EHweMLjGHzHBPNyLYZqycIyAmEWoU2REtoshqoOnE4p__sg56zuk2fp-mgUd-DDZnb2HFqz44QSjaFm3hO4MHloXk0v56NbXq4Abbr1QkSdhvUFI7G9_HknwLGwh5QiUxAbR4xVnJcP00syolt9YCXF-0bXqacfFvK_P3GzeyCCCIJKYNK1c9wvdc35m_bUHN5yPLbhpsXUsIpRKL_P4pdqUE_5NOKb6sKZDHPfSOMZ2qzO-pHOOPUuUkxSjiUTqsFBfBsqsF-wmp22tUlfimc-fZzpRt2cDHfIthN0pSr6PmFocVHk0t4h_dKCYf6wBjFwm0GcR3yBAxsYEsBvq8ubjawBwSHrqMnXbtb3OWbI12Hd7JoQ7az7czOg1zB2fXk9nbWds7wVbYQBfdxPngw1ugUlp1JESBqv_dfdC5EJMhA8odufR5NaSK_hjgGz_J4AZzZhh0e7BTArPVKppRKT2jc9W6qmpt9aJHMsxzX3gxTz02HGrNjpiJX8OezfB5MdhHXBLXCtxIm01M7Sc_28TBIC3EcfxQGFykolA2zJICMAiZd_a8w1H7I8XwwO_KG9ON_ME=w507-h674-no
M7TVFCiNG48uF6aJe01Cq_aRv0Zs9xqVu0ph7xunYKdik6IW0VW8BUXTtXHveT2egYUNa0leFssfg5Jisb_MZjYYhavik-VMYYvczvgfDwRB1FFEodFJSbKHZXMBrS-SF867rpyElKKFr8jLUTRtAc6dvawOSfS4hPCYbe0vr1ZO_-EuMzOrUC9QSZYktcnSA9Ifd036-SOGfy3hl3aZrWS5kLhtEkDuwU_duEF_hUEbk7sNHkjWUceJlKh3jnHThseFCh5scj28tC54lmZwBSNtaHETjv2iZEJ4hhaHx6Mtf-cU2FmXUciDiEpIEyrLcge971rycOSC2P7fPIBNfg_NZCox277d-Lv9NB19zt66EpBrlwnMsP-Tzkn-m_grfCdE0l7OWt7LenDm68CJ-FF60a3Vy85u3cLhpBYkvyaHAvuwj5rDB92pagUzZwms_LRMyUhZygrN8J_TzPPoqHTSmg8ZHragV2eu-LIovgJGLb0j9nao60lhlbzRyieXn8TKuYqNKBT7wBfXK2ifNW165l1It8hks-YE7LskfDlo3h1Iv05FX7Ird5Ncp4ubdwzxfn63lEaDLmH-yRSBeCOoeZ3V13aU0oIWvrsUURBz4bm8wo1n9MpSH1qXNHu-ppY-E4vto1_s-x2h4JikOOqPZVJcFTjT=w507-h674-no

Ok at this point I couldn't take any more pictures because my hands were so food-laden (but when are they not, really, LOL). But we had to cut ham, seaweed, and a tiny piece of cheese for Stitch's glint in his eye. I pretty much ate the rest of the cheese, LOL. There was pre-cut carrot flowers and salad leaves that we used in the design as well.

And finally after I was all done, I wiped my hands and here it is! My version of Stitch Onigiri:

e_Zr7U5gNtaruu-pXkhWGPt7l0Vbmz-71IF1qR6mCgJCksF1BERn1otuXS5ITs17S3X1XK9tFbCPvHX7FlfpOpEw4c50PJbBtaq3WV7kbryH9oohnIbUKW_sFqD5KiDmJXYNU8YCt8vE2yO8gtTv4P9s1VtQs-qIADosq9KqcIGxjhZltPYYwcSYhSpjVN2DxqRs78i9z1h1AnaOXlLnOrESGkRhiFqPwgXHLsATg7tMHhhe5RTZc1eFLzv7YdCnwVJ2o8KAHtoQIv_z-9wb25-fRs7aluAXRmvehT_74Qzp2DxkoCSKcRXnDDLgvbwEYPPZJj5TKHnh8Q874eZM2yui9KFCQwVE72NHj0vFJk2nPGDfaBeDvBTLkGwhaCVFc1Pl5vUU26Lo6AzB69mQUiF2Vx7XhvVeZDgPj5djm9UzN_Mc3kmbO_JSIHDN0N_6HGnxRyfxc7kTUYuiK3mDYkvZGDxWW9IVoSF6yYLHm2pKIQ-0wJuwAhbFoH1DCLEqE8cyenDO-cbDh_2A6Oi2qpjwUWh2WREkAvV4KwqsZfh0vN1lxQJw9jga8astax6s4Zdp4IJLDsfGl6R1c3oWzOoBk9hgJbjoJh9-ukEaMNz7BgXzin2Jym7GQtQ7xowFgKPnwOz-JewKNJiwdqcrnPF1W3HF2rC5=w507-h674-no
3A8ftZoeqMLigsz2LOvw4VnwlwdLEAqGDLZaZVqWoJnQuSzbxvT_Px9eID21KqplFG5ff_lWB7cDS6JF3IQ664R-4hbCjOA8umuDkfQtoDA6hR0mLTHKAG332GZWYX_q1m2-wnlHg4o0eJxbPbcevoy7dDQjl9CbT4Trr6V0PFcE3g8I4J6PkN0oJCqwM3xs7QJ4--m7bNXwpVE-NsyRa4mDBbUxsXCjf28WwfSEtlDwDo5KjP5UUtCSJNMjf4qsOV5PU8QAuRzXe-oN1qQuQi8majW7IYYqk5wV1OyBdm99IP248h3SgDUvgyQ5K18lGOyGLpoBKAgqKy3OqW6zCKvdGLjL_i3E7WyP55bur-QdwczmNmgiQaTel7PTrN7p8Nd6FdYM3MmRy8nCS7LpxHYPfdyf9zZgRdbKRYA_cGCFRh_PxVhrxKj03He8H5uNFdtItSEFK4GyZiGDaRxDYQHPXXCDAXB8sUjnNoX9ChwAs3j5okskQAo3Qs8uJpMFByBeJ9jikJryaMsJBdZcx5ZDSxCzfZaFD-xKwtmP-M4OfiZv91hUy0sNwpSSGUDQeKA9s8GCtqbL1k-yWR4T8O11wZRbVTrGaB_LNMobx3nq0SvwZLrCrM2hfY_VwJxcrJ61Sb0uvHeMo7SenItGiLThingpvfTa=w558-h674-no

As you can see I was trying to emulate Stitch's winking expression.

And here are all of our Stitches! Top L is CS, Top R is Steve's, and mine is on the bottom.

PQ1Eax3ao6CHJrfsTIhIVC5j-i60cSQN9V-1tk6svEY2au7H6U8voznl6K_NfaOlq6KwazTx3ql4-P3SHti_JUZr0i4MJPvRuyP27LnmzO1OxgVhhfpziKSnc9sHJgdgpRAjc2gK-d8JjZ1UTutNlv_9Unfw-bgV9WtEMIfl5VWiF4YyE8V2Wr5T_LzQ1aTUvy5HtFhjyIUi6xOQFt3HK5c63HxCsBUXjeE75iQ511XISTi-Px370gRP9ozCqpCHr_e8VHKb_D-zLXM1rFUUkFzIgClLne1NL_QOKoZwJVuY81Ie7dmk_wqogX-ADzPh_sLFo6zb0gT8CYx_kxTZt8wqF3a6EfzalseIGJNDMLQfkU9zazaMDxphBDhfHNjRzB7TB3Cu9JPNp9nQgP-MIO0294mxcGx2oGrcDTuMIplhhGon1tmG9tNfb7rpAb4q4On42xTCMBvT0MzizTJYbBLutXUVR1G4pFgrXoeEyxTzK7WS-SEffUazWTQFJpssPtEyTLNOuPJLumIPYrdCgNrHv-DRHCxtQ3qQF6jKFam_qgVBRCtPdTrSXgApBy9NiHsc2uCGEdS8gxVvKzhnkB9kj0hD-y6goP2ibWZkfRukSUZeFZmtEdQDqRg1etuYdRFBbVHyF2yB-3MES0rRFOVjerOcDQBM=w800-h600-no

So overall it was a very fun class albeit a bit confusing. Because this is not something one normally makes so we really needed more time and more hands-on instruction. Mikey did a good job of coming around once in a while, but he couldn't give everyone the attention they needed. It was funny to see some adults whose Stitch did not resemble Stitch at all (they just gave up in a way and lumped everything together) and some people just ate their food. :laughing: So I guess you have to have a lot of patience for this kinda thing as it's like creating edible art. A friend of mine belongs in a bento club with other parents and she said it takes them like half a day to create all the pretty bento (like instagram-worthy) so it's definitely a time consuming thing especially when making complex Disney characters!

Before leaving festival center, Steve and I managed to pick up our cutting boards since it was our 4th visit to Epcot that week! I will show a pic later.

We got to take Stitch back with us. So we wrapped him in plastic wrap and made our way out to the Beach Club.

AwDMFxtkvqvA0XDzLLzZjKfq0wvM0ZgWObsxQ8iQlTQxMFVBigIXVT2oRd6pZtVkFyezcGeDlypWompU3j4fkU_f6mrGUOUA84pzkYSIe1HqcN22TUzZaAkYLFRICgKg7PF-ZF_4dat0Hk7JOQCuiL-3wjD0gDK7h-eyyiIQpp2obCC_f1rLV7n5n-XFJ5_lpeujq43kOXE4-JjBMhu9vQ9RQBOfKDkB3kukHmr6oYj_uA_te8SMRDmRnGJVCY0SBspdmfVar9H3E4ffAIEC7d1jz6RZV8ErFVb0SuVTYwfkjmGfF77iKdjyKQHkB5Ko-7RrpwrpF7GH1XdHOVcA9WV4aTLnk0sNic9YdeDcoM0zgC0T89wM1iYazDcyxmavm5fQH8weOl3mSoOxh814xkStNMBuIPFdyceHFQzIg2PrReg9oc9TrtW2aVXsBiIoXuYnRI3WzAfU2RAekFWZ82wt7UJ1fCTSCFOItJJ0oEIb337EdgcXP3_2ZoPOyoP6aFaHfU0CCZF44dZfGW00Dp2t7jiG9PqKMLt_Tvuhfz8auZxb87mu6hqEUHU3V2daNq7DYaORYsLPeNlWnKkW0D5ZNHQARhbMPQKjj0z2_KrBjMdA-LgoKFFlKlhI_LOHZdWQUuSAby9-6ZtY3n1_rpba7PsSPnMh=w507-h674-no

I decided Stitch didn't need to be hidden under plastic, he needed to come out to play!

_lEAFvzQq4wYYYbO9q8HyiTUj8GZHQKyQrQu26u2Wzkw3NmtOrZYz9cPH8o4Hr5jFuTyhOvbXh2QfY2K3wLtCwDTQgIppk6-iaUcsi5OEMWH9ulHrEuphOnmf2v6X1myxQeqJZzebMQjfrg9akzPvka5G1kZ-N9K28s7fOC_Ui0bs7uNL-bzH6eSM2xdr_Z06oU42pbKr-lncSfpSHnPyGP08_gP62ToxKRLxEpB2e9SFPsqEO29BawJdVs2XVu6-znh4-WZA3qHE4PrIz3ljO-6awqNn3CDkdQlUsVT_SdnvA0EznI42IqD2-3iegFkWgpPUvM5vCej30tHZBJUvaS-dpGbGv4ZxKb6HGPXReuZkNDUPEd-B453REgCyqc4mNbMEfy_PKMPzvDqbEGO_8qjsjiwWVPwaeq2THfu9-jFPDkgyvseJaDNnqvJhkCxsWlf9Slj5AXNwFdRAwtdLlQKshLv_AmRj5cECgT9dnBRAwEchKO6TJtXbtheU11EuZqTbWTAFN1PlyXKaEFf8j1oe9jljOy_50OCDFS7YS7O9Dx8edp97g3KGQOTeiBJpaR-Hde9Qv7MpJ8TZNavbknRlEUzlpKwPiJVD_WVaRVmEusZ94-pzqGCL9znQHuVd7PBU9BzWKi_IinvIzYR6hDHrbGcxq03=w366-h649-no
tVgvDQCHiYdhNoBrtWOOZm77sfMmnGgAUZVvbOfw-j73otGtc2nVEMM9BWdrx6OwUMcLGoY4ySdiPV3CEFQlW78-AAAiO11cDCtd9mQkW6Nin23tsT2TcdAumS67RGgOmYkkiZqZLnBnKdERwR8WjP0kIexGqRyXntYD_fFoT6tnaqC9LtxGmAOivSyLWvH5Q4ycQyB7oWtmkWThnPwP6S95SqdYgLSvx0EKYke18sdMq3UN_7SYfgRLCIRQS3P8jZSwaOr5XNvLG4pmxwf7LRwXfnKDIjnQaLgU05nG8iAgcWxn6DDSRukct5uHHEEPa0_iiBWZZ_dcyfYIBn0X6VAY38DrffbgFH8dpx7a7LZ1GnUenUDTlZcjdfjQS_DAOq5zOKgKc4ssKavBRc-m3juJrRI6Zcz0zOuQqZoUs0jOUWAoFVtw2O4s9Gh79tVXB7RDLpharGI8d31ljdhh_jdyZIc9jJkQS3UDm7PEFpk8R0b8VMjYIKlVm4-k3E-aUJXCpGuerVWf43xbIAThYbQEqwf7KF4qF0o04Xbpx3Gtwi_xGE4oLWn-95-iJ2BFMaTH248V0QDefK8G9qZN10qFyHDG1sYr8XpZSGQg1tvb2GhhANFea0zVcW6v8c2GMRjxrz6Fmwa5MJIn60uG0mMRqz_FnZIo=w487-h649-no

Stitch is Home!

M5wdK-iYTevHzK-ujpx9oH1hWZVsAUHilvePP4RRh5plB-w0HrhtNbopWcFLkQ8vot5yjx_X-B4_JP6kTzaiQ4dqfl0_-ugGH98w8963vAggEMM78lUgrqTpWngNYN02aI6YUeTWjxh51QC0ojZAY5EnqCd_P40fqH5WPYGnQAJX7HRIJv_rtZLawLj38RtQ2fAw9SonN2Ns6UDFNsY9n9crjwCoaMdJlojDFrejs21IZGsQVCkuXNmq9lQawnWb4eWaIJpah6Vs2BFing4AWECFjkgY84_FpCX_Z6_7mYhMarb7sGKPMM-ck6XoDY1qO90C_wY64lXOPNGdaGLdCupBCD_iX_fAprWbHvzsZKlzhA-O5fmh2na-HYvbdpi5IgUrAeLe_-loR8LlaO6_Y_QkUMdsXar8TOg73S_iA4J65bFYlFgb02w-yx7w6-Elkdl2i7Nn4vdYBDcoSTBtEVsvvDl9JGuPt_60LhkIavdih5cIOhdk9FTJiRXFscK6OOBKNpLk8_fEwBFlvPSj9KREuw6I8UTDjt4UUcJJ1NB0qJZ_B0MEpCPd5fuvscVD4qYbJw77BsywsVNAQpah2iMWwILo1D3u3wExdBhpI2a30NJtB2mGDF2JRh6jm1jWOginHAPVfvDFgdMS9CDhzx9iiQh_5N-m=w487-h649-no

Stich loves Food and Wine!

EGqmRd-WEjFIGa3a8Vi8PD39wsq7qLPL_3rvSwZwtnhNrNeP9ImLldk1uzClFBZ0TyWdfIXTLpKbsB4mcJ9htezNUaggXzIHt_8TNYJ6hKDyzMjBCh11OlltI8tlAW4_emuMEFsWfOJwz8V2RpXqkNLRfu4n-lMzD88hEu9UCpIooMI3EWCA629hG1b9Mh2br3F5LUf2_l_z5DAl2AP3F1T_1p1oc-ptptVixLZGlfFC-vvHaTUhRaOUiJnv98nUUyjzZuqyY7sH4dTivCMDHCafr9M1IgtHaMQhfZdwQPjOi4amuofbFqdbebeVkz7tTjC85nmHqaM1ZNl1kHi9X6JbcogH_EJ4VETupov7yFQekY_BtyIcq6WN5LXfa0M9Dj3cHWnU1nGA7ll5ali9CtTfFWSuCBeHqk6nQd9J6magopEE3iR2JAXx4qHmiUPd3pVwsAqLOYReVPyd-WXpexa8FmMUfIsMS1vqCXVlPkz6HIEUKP8Hvz90j1FpYq--MUxUzBRxXb_-TIFDCWiQyTv23Qc5moR_BSYVbm7IRGLTkJT2hNzIh3_yAF9omX2ZET7CNkKFZ9R-2sNfWz9LTTRpYjOJrQbEKtyYnbfP4FMT6aojBxqJA1oqwcw8j451UVDCXeXmnAp7i3IC9Ro2IMuuF23oRztQ=w487-h649-no

I had great fun doing a Stitch photoshoot!

We headed back to the Beach Club but CS stayed back at Epcot to catch up on PP pictures. Before we exited, we were able to get our wristbands for that evening's VIPassholder event (9-11pm). Steve and I were headed to Yachtsman Steakhouse before the event that evening so we sat by the pool and hung out for an hour. It was great!

My sister had a ball snagging all these PhotoPass shots. She finally got Snow White with her Seven Dwarfs dress!

jockNiQy4i-z6mCl1mqNxDmZWoVm7DmpHFWBQjsXYfgY3Ht0yrdFzO7bmygHfVUjQqLUaJhWzdckFZCHj4dof8LvUgHNEZqYjJHPND4Ld593THOffLgJtqGipD0lxBLeG8GRjSODzcpmdZ2vtK2lr73ieJqN7JsDBq3DMvRBybftT-4_4VvD32xMSgf_iY7N44tso9WXJV4JqiK8FMfMxnBHwJVwigYqwEipV_dHmHwUUxKZx0SWY8m5TKkE7bwwq40uQz24Dw3A2iNUvuAJ3HJKVNrYAfNili3wjtlLM8avo6c18nGRSuNeGGulGyM23MlXXQkHSGbCYaqHHaUwdFcJl0Sktz-iqHLukiTHqojw9OkRdjCBz4l1gUQ0c8ktvb99IpQdTmpsOHygbfQffTzZdHxbps0UeaW_drUoSACH_tjkQSoXJLzG7zaFUvH-vSRgnzBSrRYCqFDCyquWzWpGFSzWeBanIBw6T4hM-yHuIlcbyaJ9qDRbPfuSRSHUVqFOAtFPOMbMlXgb-Jhg4iKrXB0nEnmi7ClNpHDjfYFziIeUi9k-PZetkBB-h_znAz75jQWW4FQK26VRxJOWiPUFozY_nxWEwt7ATVj2lt7leoU8afphgLIg4DSisFMFGK08neNcrl_Ag-FFYHZB9YsaY3iTyO5S=w800-h533-no

And how cute is this pretzel shot? I really want one but every time we pass Germany we don't see the photographer with this prop!

xEnAakEEnUu-ojaezz39y1dOWM30hpZlUca5tnMXZkf7PjePeO8YAKCzNWfKTlW9EvVTlPivQz0BsVqWeMrcQgFpYLG1NyP02F7gWJJtgeh-PvqAaZfESDf7-IubtwgtZaNZiD_s84TWQr5GL2ZJW7y3tTqcRPsUE1zYNxOQRulk93ckUbDJbOytoGFDcQMxNzKewY4ZNJquuYixuvomcpto1ZTx5vFVzneWbe48h17Ia_QoBGtkTm7D0MHpTnoSxRarUPWu85mHaFUkV6JMisPiqKPCsRhFpRTawO85LbkzkgcCXQiTkSUCNQFCJUAo48l3vurXxsleWBCg9-0oPq77IyhX2jxJ0RyWk9MPN1wuqOAaKk7t_XtBY1PjRuekOMnXFia5HgVNrc0tVtvF-wM3EWxRQ2nW9S3OdvT5_D_0i7RTz1Y-OST4yBHvcAtM1kJ-DVlk8I9b0Qm4GoEraagURqSu0PWCQThKmMGLi_RQVpxLOuMAvlQ-gP0Ek0HKZ3RD06dt5XRx_hSjmdoABqI5DiIfIXlzQnxXY_ZTxNX-LgAouH67_3hg0YMjYEO1SaGgu4pQg4DskFdjeYyFw0YizJtJu9yJ9Yecx0NgCNZ30BmAoV7tWS-5EJWSEJFrSg0YWKeMmyTnt-n-YSYqjnCJ9WqCzp3x=w433-h649-no

She got plenty of characters too!

h1hG-tYvKZPgmvEloVoobArTUTsaNZ0k4pf9oJdpuls6cESH-mdK1uQwzNWEOBx1fkm__OEmyeBvhnmJwpmX3KlIMvXZuIU-h-b5bWh3aXgtdvLRWlwwVGQ_MJdnN9Ssw4623Ib5SREyrewSpNbyOiB7DLzszkx9875eeh85ZQUBRgt39WlEOLU6Oo4HW801GepVYkY6Y98rLLgkhTb7JoZgkfiyYrjz7YvMftKGPcMiionZvmDnsBjBsxW-1VwrPtmMY9E1kwJzSlJe1Lr6DrP-NuQ6Gn1aSppOP3LVLOMxgQl3ePwX6FbClEvHMSEkwIofmob3rH4Bnl0iNyht7wQ9txxE3gJ83wY40m2EJPruzZC3rCp2bojZDdJI77C3UdATwAaQosc31z7zN95t1RbXKXrnzQZ4Xt_Sq_SVnthLDhx-iJdVVLLetqO0-_FjIgA_3Mnax86Hoo3IUMZKQ74WEsdIq5PWgjCc6DAun7LQUYIrsuVTapn_nX2cDQ6zWHRR5Z-LapyBQYo0ma8938pZQelQD7T4i7bdNaI1B8mJ_CECWt98Fl9VcgVo_6NvQszkeXN-L1RIdI7IJFPOOkQQD9UPgDiIh3T2Sszo6X49DVisz-VpZ_xWZyz4G7I3_WzKha7LhqHiT2knMTX4rXWOdO6VyQIW=w800-h533-no

KyMeC11gldTkDpSRmdzqJN7wFpKTCdHOeKlofh5FgQhJYE2RvuEjF9LG2f4U2DuUZpirBBATnpVYpitmhu8e4jUP1SrHBUrZYqj2nOpoQcYikIB5ynYjeP14HW9vMmI7sbKkIFzD2kIxUzt9SLjveiGfzxMv6kJlVTWdKWt3VXXQz3NaUeG5qR_rSb5CDQJJlJv4gGOFZBcdwQD48UXpddfhE7kBgCieAEPReiC_sXz8PpnlgZGD9OzkhWPNMhFXQLhgh1zJbYnHvwbmps4nV1U0jlq-rdGmJ5KjWvxMW6sgwi_8zsw0Lrr8DhTzeau1eUs-nqHHWr4hw_WeXaUF8ZIBAu3bezSUGUDuYHoXfG9heL3BM3J3aSpaHaCP_2AZRuFyZm0Y_7LCShhr9xtMKq90OioRq4K4l7QrXiDkuOAWJpkc_g2LZ-SDrVHFlsESFqhMXuXJTlqcIunue0AXfQltiPHSCHlFIAPa52oVIWkl91pCasdlZtVHknMkbBTGkOk5tGHD-CjtRh639NPhuLcaEBmwGy-C57w3fl42Jeq2jwL9R7a7StBvFneFS3WCUGCXxDNmLFZ543OhiXNgZPitYFbvL2UFqeOxC8j-lCIoW_B1CBsKg_K7Vie2njuUtSB_LRJEOt9EwA5hzCDeK2qPn_bSk2qS=w433-h649-no
wNjUX4CrJUqForgXKqMvJ5R7tP0oK72XyzrRhc5UC_2GjaE6CzUTAqOobXtN0oZ110ICZyTzfVACwMo-vCb4nnYf8cqfJb8AwM2LVYmi8rfanTg7wWB2XXPzlKvZhaQyVzVe-EJ6qO8b72pn26BT0awxXKpPSSCbxOO_pW2C6eE-VLTy9XBH4_9d4u4MIpInKXqML5YO_Co9c0JMBvMMTt0bud5tTCnPKpnxy8ySiNxKIK4qm-w1y1B_q6Mjrv6tPzJFPIpzaPGLL5lD8Q48txTPDRucFKtar8hUEuxk2HR_DmwRGDLQY_17BlafbzDrbj264ckEGM40TypgmO93isrddB4H-cvY-teCXvJ9DdMYMNrMKkbL1iq4UiRno92nCw5tOeZy09ApIliydbWoCNBjszic3fiGx6e7IrzTWwgQf8CpV6NRt4ebwBKHqsp_-5R5wGQdMZ8vBnv_RNYepvDmLvcqfPSQ420rSUpYv13cdtV9CicD5FxMaFaAdxmrFWHpMwrp0EftacBCNAjGX8Yuj8eUU2FATsWervl7G6AT0SyHbU-x49tlwUEXn0P0r3gROcKnk27EgeATJpgCcpierpimuUYPLZotXJacWsxtTsNZ_TCjAZkKNj6ERh4cBtkZlLhiZpWPHcW-Ix3gfrt_iJOKK5xh=w433-h649-no

llIw9lsuY__QtYYTeTLGM_f9wCfJf3qlYJuH8H48q8Tsc_pwyQ9dGD7Oeqz9QSBnyO20Pxj7SroyF2DLSqAtUE_dFwaEokb9tMhUHsOH8TJqaLo0onDRJK_wJSk6j4Qt5uX_yjdHT6_m8mScFb80LTaoZAtdYA6ghjW051Vt_Dh3lRT4VE9m08GLTE9axj-a9Y4VxYnLUVZpPab8Fd4XDpuzGellRyl6YDTEiKw4P1mwlwYt5Rh3vH4A-MH79LYcbPgxCCC66X8tbPJhYd90gUcel8F9NokgwcbCkfLxXIvRqtPw5AEbIIU1530pjjQdoZrkHPrVNENQjg28am0zC604neJWtbxCJ3oYbXkYG8D-zidDv22qcXvz3SGJ9QQFsJ5TNUQe58VaJH7_ArBfj4N-VkFtpXFNGQoHmGziCWx_7KAmg2qYKMNlkjzgR1oef1dqCXXxcN1WcAt4nreThNBVJyPv7AJIyZBIB6IWMks803ov9b11QOr6Yxgo5bkstKxchCsRZLmctHHCyXFY1xhFd-pPb9ChpdLPvOURbqo-HCg0jfurfNCZrJAGDCNS6Gxf9RQfoD6j7pbkswKbRhx1y2-ETKYMxGn0XuBcx3XTIRa-mMNISNpvmXym84_J6v7gjVAAVcIDLDnOD4ZLzw83im2QqOSr=w800-h533-no

And she had a great time grabbing a solo dinner from the booths. She got the dumplings and noodles from China, the Butternut Squash Ravioli, and the Belgian waffle which she loved!

E9P2n45sNe0Al3qGBv0bobjGfl6JTmEY-ulwCkeni8s6iKdxoApmtJp2ZakpmqgALtM2m5K1AX5Kn31KVcLe24l7nCv2-MdUIIo95ERWMvkEyGrhNeQ6KIQak1ym9sNnq-e7qac_abv_gG8rMPoG7G1iMNdsX3kVfezAiu7LyQr_CQd-x-Sv-9Ro8XdbxEviLvg1Tyg32nlwpoUM5Z5FBFvTNSicZ0hk0OUf9ckQIjbf8Pv0DJ-wQFq_CbP1DKi8krooI1oYFjXhNqI1AsLO0cMZvBsrfqMsUTh1Sk5B7TR2N9bI9FjF3JIT_mJ7ejzv3xzxI4PB1QPlR1SEpIRJ-3JG9ZxjoH4vG9pyUFl0rrpVreppTmfyNCvalvIAX5Chg5V4HpYK9m_lIxeq3hL8LRbXxUqPPzcSk3_BXEKYyCDWygz4f2ysB1c9O0w_NDNXs2Nm6oPEPF6lQNlMTBBnorTtSgKKKdiXuRTRWp6fgOys-wYbM_Qn3Fg0g_JMdr2YdbHUEsvV5nWsRwDv7gs99nf0mnLqRBuinmvzsacMGVXrAq43QBOb9wJW3zNXNHC_O028iczPqWB03msWCvDAtFNyN31FVUnMepkTbDJFh8lOvlhGS6VuWgLGVvJtU_b2Anj8l8h-e9cx4c9yMOWoM3To0vNcqIZo=w366-h649-no
GpVZY7hzsAqeeVpnPpwo8K5iU_Z1ezbcFrcQRDvI7KTmbW7viXXixBbCrHa3dhBvgUdNoZHE5lqGViGbS462Hd3lyyDblafqPaNywztkhAXenBZg-XGmrvENERrR5KDyXB7VsexHuz6ODjgjjMruOtmSXO9wCjy6dmtdE2PrZ2F5OEQtLKJN6vxQqQrmfYHyYyy3K8FsFVn30zaqp3Fal6zjqzKUkwMm-LgFA93n_AUN-wgF_z_QlJRSIUREVl_qeHZvBS2E3SblM6VTXMhz4m3JgLGSKK170C-0o3i-0OVoOFNdFr7yMb6KTqzazN7-sI3C0P6EwjVL09Sqt2CjXEOcHSInqgnzXusywb4mGy2zWeQLtr-k9MJtJuQlgrLtx0MER82ZOris-za7ppjrnO3jMNzMIUUaQvQ12yhlyJ1T1v-9LqiqzUptN2wwuibyu3XdgJjDVC3C_rNcC1UbMXOQIhrjhVolZK0pMXTCPrPRmWK6Ba22Ft-Vn6CwnI6kEqdS6YhpolWu6kbin89TEZE4I0At0qKAifIha1xOj-96l-PjzO3XE7dKDGUi3IBJuesWKfoA9anEn1xOFpm2qpXYgxFboF6azu0pPIryXpa5UEmd6CchobKgoryWj_Cech9uNjEUKlqnriPc1LIvhO5t2wCgEHHv=w487-h649-no

hnWaWnZg6N9iir-nP4n9JCBcwtGp_IvR-kOrbfmkQssAw6BE5pK9fCsaH805b16C8jqtgUORq8M9ZyZeWqKmxN3HLeFghnRF0wUyH-PPpzCkvTbAm2jcL7Wyzp_tQFxk8UtPwRaGGGl6wV1_YwA2LVOaMEDWzW14rS0SThm_JBCHC5k1LJAfoKpHQ1kCSQsdY-F8y7B8dVhn0L_BJrC0604uSTHIgj_58p891rAo57_CmjVAEBY7vtPhihRcqWSvVMDopCFeKQcuvjWSm161WgQhMYnZix2QBbHo7dZrbWTXvH57ffeyIe5vWBIep9zZ_NoTyk-m8VXzo1vqj2nBwRYv-Xl3mDSQaKZNI3EN5CDGbULZitzozafXaIGrMKbzWxtaT0uvdohsf1bW-yGb1fNKAQnvxBBxwRwyqxNYN4j5lAsV_R9xpx66R99qLbdMLfFAma-joHWMJwNVuxK54sIZxCJRiixMiUrS6dxs6PrYS6_x1sf0bg843EEKw5J5TG3CYV77Cq0J5_XxtJWUxedIWTarND_BB2cxct1j2T2DZsPoe9rTIjE0PQXoTmYa9q2qBTJQtNS192HY4WrhMg03ymDqkfkmVo_ZKhhYdtWgdnGGFzSZM61dgBkPLEsRA_57gExYXhHBYQMsNLCi77Yo0ijiVxqw=w487-h649-no

Meanwhile before the event Steve and I were at dinner at Yachtsman Steakhouse with our friend, server David! He's so sweet. When he found out my father passed away he gave me a Japanese candle to light on his behalf (his wife is Japanese and he is quite knowledgeable on the culture). That was so nice of him! We feasted on the porterhouse for 2 which is served with bone marrow and 2 sides. We decided on the cippolini onions and the fries (I think the fries weren't there on our most recent March visit, but otherwise they are great!). We washed it down with 2 glasses of wine. Yum.

s8ugBYA6GCq0CkQEpXEh8I-6OZMVW4O9kUBCILVHadQJx5DcsisARhLslvzqYVGNj6qYwgbVVmH1pTMwhMuxz67zYSyHqlHgBW21j-7NQeNFTFnuWEV-PsYj8mH48reOcLJMU8duHaqjuE_N3kmA7JEb5M0tuHt2Jy7EYOnzHZEXdnBk5doc8crdfUMd7hEk8fYezUNAQUy2QinJkDiBE19seJrXdEoHjjbx2Ck8M1KIxWBcKPNPtMs08ncSyPPEomM2xVhvWf1pGqvv8nKE-TCN3V-2rbXNIoI8hmgQL_fxBqLkM1_FwawNdnw1fFPviKqqD0671EcbI38_gYuiaDt07AhRvVKNw7_0nCY1PNq0riEVg9QMv67lwV89iSkAfw6mGOIYhwL-Nr4xgDByQCeYF0HfungOG3PTS8EwSD0RXjI9ljjRHbbLLop-f5yZVV6AtaOoOIehFGb1-C6bY0fIkqvpCN4S_CdJuBd4vu5HWUG1zQyvd0JCsAMI4JYlSVNexHaPzgbCp2zRCUj5s53Icnku1aBbGV8tT0AvYGiT6ds5uhHsJMNNh5Q7ptbs4ylMLM3SMKJvprkcu-bLPSZuD6jxkRUgrJBec3CnJnS5wGEH1mxy1pVVwLazED40JqGljIHQvpf4HOGUd4v2Y1EfD6nGLkiV=w800-h600-no

Here's us and David:

TAh0_slurbrLFNLkFLdJi1dC_c840YDB4gNBqn_64I2QwssBIQ6-bLsr2wSRQwnBtGr435NgvG9E4zt6kELTo_G3pd0V39hBPg-Fe2vR4_Ib2SJNthlQfglew7x92xls6FkQ98-1gauHk_Ou6nRCKPGFMjiZBh7z9Dn4RP78O7EGJsUY2B3AgdkiuQCWiOSg-1C5BrkJHIXex7xPUIbRobMSWtd6Yo8LNSecBe9aUCVL-m7Ze9CZwkxHNgFjyHnz1LJWt6KNRGMNCSJnoDJl2Ys9v30GVXIDv5XQK1Cl-894AodyPOHpzVDq9DoZj5OtwVdOmeK4wLRz8WFk0bWi4qvnawOi8yedLXNrY8wHcCdQD1vHVlkXlGilr7z-71u4ZrEAdlVBwHh-nFr-WVz6sgi-uvsXTrXNzzmTA_p_-9clcgrNA1AqNYTMT5J9pleibTC4kSintwl54oeI1mz1DkH9gxg_cYqw-7TGBlnHttd6fhJFSWknp9tzn2z-R2KmeKk8Y4q4vgnttjlp3SxfdoBrKAYs64agQBesQRpZ_L_0C7FW1ZCvuZmzLsrDXnZR7wjlMbDNJUQO6FHM4XcnwhEcJwHn1WiIhpIBoNA84n4_SklrWsCMXu6UVsvlUhczAH8kuR5YbxziZK7wySa4rbbraoUhM4Mn=w800-h600-no

So later that evening we headed back into Epcot. I was pondering not going to the event because of my knee. But I think resting it in the pool helped as the swelling was down a little and I also iced it. But there was a lot of walking (again) that evening. I hoped it would hold up!

Face of determination:

4Q_ct4pVzpZIPNLiFsev-uGfCrSMGpt48hHxROwb6oQiwWLn8opimvivaqLbMDOmp_SCYdjtYObc3d1CACmc3580kBC9rzquyRD4zLOWxDYEUc0GlmBgo_9vFvCZvEW4IH7Qz-g_LwZROP4NSPreQjUS3J6XZmw0sJMSeL1cCCvOktG2nw90jLZwMW0gyBXY9_iB-fsvq38E-b7BQmPvw9RcNxcfTetwgvXR_EeUyOQr6bQNvcLN-S172LfvkmHi14xZ7SgzaD2pHvcL6lkZ4CMYAwU2Tmcru6j5qCKmAyOsi7ToCvVpvxPAZkKMQyTLAUVg6deOCCnU9hG0FrY1uGp4Oqfzh81UEj6UGlIFzqk_tbSaJtc-vfC4unuQ5MZDl8y1G3Uw8gduHT5fl8hGtWkVLU01NKPj65lj3EAG9xFOoz6IlH0UGP8cSTWInk-o0HmVbvb7F4924hILZBJZyEvEaIgmwJpwezku66LsiJ04_3Fjr1fRw8jeReLyHYcgJkdj6IcyqntzquAF35tScX3Rt9olCCFMAdIkjrPVev3GU4zNdcDhsMKaKRgxmDds99uxhRmq2YYamMWOx1REg402omRDI99X0XuOPZzEjtzWQeYXbPgrEi5JCaAVYi6Vly5NKQLk1PHsb03EFU-QLwrKoj_AIaRw=w488-h649-no

We entered just as Illuminations was ending and look at who we ran into! Buahaha.

xEbdV2xt9wMqNTCw03--E7TIVcp6TxHoq2B95ctUZpVFg6XweC4_G0yQB3VqilIg7TXB_wUDu2jKRIw5aQieyZkndGyiRsVg5xwmeTq3iJXTD8xw7UC8LtjKMmmqLOFFMlSjb-r4GSYJXxykI4joykZOn7JF_uJ3b_568lKS3Mi6MmzXPGpOsVl_2zWc8OJe4VSRLnbifON3kETn7LE0JJ18xulPp3mLZWbKmDqa0v1Lte-YXHM5WfkudhTois50xnoLZnzSfymye-73iBeDA651QRK8z89pP09T-lymfVRCg8WOXRJRAxDxOvjCMfY6JG41JD3Rli81koVEg7CmZTppXbsfTL9kR2-6PzJw_Yep4ZrZ-NeYjw73eiAg8BkE3yR8iwvXSRGJlH6znbZnERekTjbjShr4rsaNh3UV0q65orZvo6h57K80gx_PguHuMFIkTFTkp6qCnKHw-9od8OWE3EIboZE3dGEmFl8T7D-RCLfwJsbw_Kxh1yUEDQrNM6cTSb9NzKXt9vGpw8fI3ko0byz5Bm97qxQXkaHScZn0MomRF9dqESOExRWEK7SVbKp0B-OFfyEe_g8AZ3cp9CkT0J5kp0zklMbgzZWrWwVuYiP1hxbGc7_wLiyCYY_nevyJxVk_qPi_1Hv1blzScR896_o34_UN=w488-h649-no

Chunkysis is not an AP holder so unfortunately she couldn't attend the event. :(
So the event start time back in Sept 2018 was pretty much like EMH hours. So for the first hour, the lines are not going to be as short as you think they are, just because they still have to weed out the regular crowds. So now, VIPassholder events start an HOUR after park closing. You can still get on rides in between the park closing and the official event start time (we did so in Feb) - so it's like extending it an extra hour, is all. But the crowds by the end of the night are very very low!

Well, I needed a drink if I'm going to deal with this pain in the knee, so I got one of the slushies at the France food booth with the passionfruit.
I definitely prefer the grey goose citron over this.

J-jMgUo5iQdiudKQt0q3eGbzX4CKBw9IAop1fTfHRytLP4I6a14SoQuF7NP9zo2WwGgKWJXO-0rxmTwx9xytOv67CwNbtF7_TouRhpJtenhhFRjvWUEYwxDZvHfo8Jwu_0154b4LbGGSVRJF8QlbwZbxHCi5_djMHB-iFasJ1bCoQsc6M3rCL6BfqJ-qdmCCw45dv-yLxtQN5Yv6ufQAkcLRkcs53MnyVlTBTpf84f0jrB2OMv5Tl8dn-BiU1uXp3PrTasF22RaxZKB4IiljIsJ3xrxJl1qaWrW7F2IMVjeHc_4yS3MqfoT03ACm0l9FmVvw8bqzxYG6qU4CWuR4XpyhEtp28LV6v7alLvZACeICt-iTegZZ45Cmd1kpgzyzEdhKdkKSpez69CnVeme8FltxNoqNGPPEWezm6sI3NW1UIckL1U97XO3fASZvr1uSwoBClX32c8oKioymtNsTU0la_YH6VB4lMCf65VQsDw0cSqJnYqIp6uxVtB8FgNyyOkAMn2Whq-XnwNj3-yl16r7cVz2M9fO99caBG4UZGn0Lgf5xAoFFz0ta710CILBe9M26seX8lJJjySz_3G4BJuaa3E5-0EZquMW_8I5LLZhOhYWICXQWG3f0lZX1_x7lrPT2A2RSKdNBZuKoWRM8KWk2dDMOhdfS=w488-h649-no

So all the rides were open as well as some food booths but not all. Most of the characters were open as well.

So the first thing we did was go to meet Anna and Elsa because they didn't really have much of a line. I think we waited 15 minutes.

YfwfnXlbRIW2tKiUjonQC_ck-gvYeyKlnmm6NIIcsOu3oo-0RHP992NGmK3OMMzWBNuUiBxPNa40dLmzJlF_LrPiXly5Re6dMluojQO5yWcPZ1Z5w5g0h3c4_Zyf7bAYJpJ3tD2ac7LPK5Ofl-bzybWsfVFynzuoOy4c8P-BKDCHSthCBE7LDbtY-VjRLg3QlDXxc2GsFrtmALNyGipk2bCB_tYpkXRwHwmu46_Odqc6YoaQmi67nCCPlL9IVo0Ir7n8Y_cS8MddhfeQScA7SHrqKg0h73teq_ZRANw1F13AF0BhRs_-dIqmPfmberNkU66SCUmbW1gPbI0rVXX5Fx2xcdZItwhzpDbneFPspJRnX7FtIiWWBnGMNyzNmzxa6altpD4UfrOsrj7xSt-cMvtdsVhF1cQQqwCe0vQcRFV6pyhu-cXGYtFiNxTo5he4j47Z2TbJl6LsqwqueKAjpshghqMc8BAyjqSXB385kZcgaur3tmT5CpBG1nip00gPDOZUYbBlVxjgF7l3jq47mTJn58IacNMfXqJyY5NKyTEhfVQyk5hn9zER444p02XvGnG1T1zguZ9nK6zHOkFDwzrZnEzA_BaHLVz9m1NRUvvbkWD4yVlelgykl3fastP0XB6gUhsppqlRI_t4ZABvyWjclbllgvxS=w433-h649-no
nTWldmRZ5sz_XGouM2kVJfviuB5Af-XPWd3vZzVZYwL0_bxLi_h7jcCUPG4j9rRGhH3rWBs7H7mccnH1G8K8IjfnWig3kAzLGAEM5Xb5RbfnMfJt-GFanroJfE9L3BVAju3q4vEsXm_s4eB3oA3XqmR_z0j7VgnSpfIR8sA-tRSJkj496ruOdgzq1B8zTzI57wQsNcM1PaDsl-YC0BphS8Er_CZpv3Ru1xgu8LZfMBL_yYwKrbV0Ze4qkkproPhX6HqU35s7LXXykehqXvwsYNMX9KONWu3_H-zIbPYCAo0RzDzsFRvfVyDz9mETPcUeFeB85Buvl6iy8UOzjPqZepm_RhXXbdxzg7VpmdZu8D7I1sFBwlP2-3whUwnA70kdUZaZc41qVMe0xWOmjC1TGSBk9Ok-aGUgZc8G_cXuI3TZhcsDYVLq1HdwTQSJee396byzvTDVmeLQufbBhq-_bAWekjF8OV6JVuuqQHWKq_gpUnZd3QYSfauNrRY1Oyt8oCZ_Zb7SiJdiJIoriAZ6Nk4CJXMGWqXNe5Wegr2hf8c50FtJ74Mn0DPFVyv8-U60VwMql1zpDMmbiHn7Zh8o7VGQcg1igbKeXcKh_sfj8w_bON_7XoeO22Ifq3p0ULXnHwnfsdC9ZvPkbVHvkpT3QZcvsb1NuIQb=w433-h649-no

Outside Norway there was a kiosk selling beer and some new dessert for the event. It was an Apple Cheesecake or something like that. We decided to try it even though I wasn't sure I'd like it but I did think it was actually pretty good. It wasn't too sweet and it had a nice creaminess.

V8mlyYuOy4wSGpbcdLi7rKjD-_LcY98txqD3DMhV-4wWRmgaXKrGhr273O0Yi4DykPLux18FlAT_DkD1ULjLah8wIH5awoRojB1BqDJ6XR-RKgmfW4oiudaXx9q_5e5cF4Brlzutk7qe2TIZPKToFTq7s744WLQLviIoKsuaNhl1kMkUliLuGTyrojxnO7IHDY4yevoPdwqJJu4aRGrggg9UthX4jh4Qm3e4piPWziDTJVKHdZt9bcexOWuzBRpkDLuLOZFzRXdrGgIE107UQqk03BUYBEfuMW1D_Mafb_gmx0DX13QNHBMHnILSH3nR0aLNjnFSGH3OPLQx0k29MSd0yUbX_AELDk1eCIvuSH_arunJz-AMjQWDLxtyBtYUUBoUVVOCxdZ29DxvWSJbX3WoazTiOZaYN4AjUn-ueEbaFOzFpeWD9QLtKVjjbh2hTTja59ZBRcHarOMR4_N_CKU-tThLGcbVbhH9y874Qv_MD6cUZ9vEAJoGR3dSlrC06pa4gJK8pEhstf8-Y2f7mYbICJCBRqhUCw3rxs_ywJG1w7TnbJISbC1GBKYzsVFA-CjI91TusZNoBox8KYPTYfibz48k4_nLaIX-03iykDoWLEJKDu01tTsCActYIDnMec6N_Dnz_jDXdbPJDu6OYia-qC757O9u=w487-h649-no

We walked over to Test Track and created this monster. We waited about 30 minutes, so not that short of a line but better than regular hours.

zVBeRFP3pUOkIZd7aks9L0raJh-lu0Ph-BUZILwHCZXYPI7u0QZ-IyPRPC4vMu8GQsXJtRs1Pbv1h7fzlhOllHSi1eNOcInpn16a7aqz8XD5bMhxTJKpApZaeU67q7SS04hCcSsmm9Fh9jRhSYC3cRxAA4bFd6y3MsFQIYqcygXc9kVRy5-RVfd3F4A4WrCw0UD8-Gf_3O45UBaBKSOMCh-tmrorSCPmt-YyzcA9dBZC6XeHwODvxEhSS9Y11xLnQZSTs3rttdnb-HInhoysg2SsaILgB_hvxQ-nRH9tLUE3jBV77Lxk4CdmSzxd5m7B-JoiTxfKF8pPMMDtdFmfSu7nTgq1Y7_d84nEsUWXwO6UO2YZZ_TuTPHkGJ_btlv9ov6GZrq-zJdYlWaP2jtB4Q5XITg_MeLhj2AhF9HcxjxnDwijBE9pKsPESm6eUBS6DS6VTU-FJ7leaZJQPuzZSnTCkyL8bGnT1YhteDsC071itiN4QnFAqOWeCBzZH_jA5NWaHtPg8PcSEBIfALSq0C8-2TkA4LY15DGHFkYfj3UV-fwBOTDTQqHOUFCxdzF2Zvd___u_IEB2hndK8gtkN4j1GxHqhyoK4B73ht6oKAogxSZXx7R7aN0RzPIKIYlbCrLRIsaHt2jG-6m2YC0JFe3ymPOo9-uY=w800-h600-no

I tried to make it to Soarin' but I decided I didn't want to walk anymore, so we headed back, this time stopping at FEA. Since it took me so long to walk anywhere by the time we got back to Norway the event was almost over, LOL. 2 hours really isn't enough!

But we had a great time riding FEA on standby which was a 15 minute wait. I've actually never been through standby before, always having an FP so we got to see the little Sauna animation.

30zBa1n43ZnQ6l2buR-aTCqBp8ZX5ehntHu0Qt9yksXtqgj0u4RtHqIFjFYESxLIdYOY0FSlfkBFyY9no5th7rI9XJ38WvP2QwBzgdRR-ZdqdKzmw_zi5LZLglXxDdhvI2PGc0eo3rjjGUPg5Vvqq10sv4EBqesTO9ZsvlKKdcELELr4GapGyjla3Df66_FOwQsPH1qsYECG649ElmPCUVhCoTh_kPUVXWAMLEm1BODymz8MIViSLZt6M_VP7xE-GDqY89u0j1V6jHy3S5AZfcchsS6W1q1fqAqoWlTE94kmHRDzYP_B7c2xRwsVdKPvbPGXBipJsSD3DgactBeGrTbZpeOlQbYadcBLV_brKT3BSiGZAUitmMCZOoVPWPM8ZnVe0HvFNaLCZDz1UqEkxyQvZ6PYrhgLaMPhlFdn6tyBlOVu7vq1m2zIgTBFk6iQTpS2gyznnkhdPw8zKyH4WwnMUgNm03ftYVTmZ3OqNMBXWGkPmI5z0pkO6g0ax3dhM0riPLoGwwoEFzsap7x2KSIjRyWQ_qmwNMuOIGYgthfPoDdp44-BIJb_GUhUf3xfAo4pNDlddWCgl1LR8T8oiZd-miOXDAPV5f4Q036Cld2gpOB649_hSXHqM7RNreFsD7YZKmtJdF_7ms84HifBFrhEq9BLLu4Q=w487-h649-no

y2H7SM_Z-LSYWB5hQ4yOBbREY9lRFvWXjliLs8sdK61Pj1Kgeq9W_rK2irfggtep-TUbSQf1ILJLW5ZK_dWaRX6D0jm_ncIgNQCWfwtIIUOtrMRzUChLl5VZYj10RxEN1MVy424ShAJzKovSCOFXbtDqcvet4QjNTEo_LqN6xcHi_resKRNXD6eJrEQb8JDcBnAWF4p4CpZTaYXze09bwJtei-kgXEIJNzdxgN7OfZebBFlIEje-R2QrsAhyg2jlZV0k-VjAfNbPMLBrcNp7xJiFXzH9zIBUAcjRhygU4EnAXIQd0X8HOmA52HXpcvjG6jETfQBVvTbyJ559gGqialXeHiUBGKJZ8sfvd6IPrMuw00FeIo5pkl6EFt4iwecTYc2931eR8nGQJVaOzqcsOXoaMAEBzNzbduqIpcrV57nsKnUSlH45-muEUgsA8hSgcVpjeWS-gQZntYgnGOobPpTD6MckI0cPfl4RL5nheBKiSWjm4MMSa2Se0bK0AeIS_DZDPOMxNWsTNY1hoGpe9NzwhNuB0nX_6ZdvvIU15bKnjzmI1HCoa8DesPPPbKdYRN_-qCORTNhnB8A44tFk9TwOFESzha4DZyodBGgxVlMV778yOIHgz31Gko5IcKV63YWut971XvVRlx_PU1qmqGINvQ-WhhEm=w461-h690-no

Alas that was the end of the event. My slow-moving self really couldn't do much. Oh and the kicker: they had roped off the area in World Showcase to the left of Norway. So we had to go AROUND the lagoon towards future world to the UK side to exit. :headache::headache::headache:

What a literal PAIN in the KNEE!!

OK finally after what seemed to be the never-ending walk we were back at the Beach Club.

Here are the cutting boards we picked up earlier that day. They are cute!!

WJYQvJcBc8OAMC4jcoZkwJL0yFidi4xntVUQ12Dc60VOfOMs9HtglJMu9T-RqMmuyJs27c_-Y5vyn06c8kiO7QeZO365xRh25PM1DxHgmj2npmXUnwBx4nmoUF0WkzlTdPelTkMRzYF7ciR4fQdXQIWSBcXnRZ5Tw41ZUnysUg3sG4uj2XFCC9rVNvTy2CE498b2zRS59SjEfP2DSZmWZnE4kDY9Lnr6osEDnDloALBoTKRQmlNzvtiiAvpxKTaXLUifUN_qcr69YChXBU3JvHmIm5MUfymmjh7jz9UYQml7OZmJ8SKwEx03P2XjtoUdUz0Dpk6iyFTevSudGg9eGdOdF7SkyDLrm7Nxv_QgfkfOnQC3JC28Fj9HkuMIgG_kkMTQgl2j_J7wfS3ry8gwobjhj6oKaEeuiyA7Eqn6jBtxk_OJeIDWfHDJRx-I66h8TzlBnT_qNWebtiG_kogd-pWzo4DdAM8nn3-ZvxIGy4hCBYmqZNf6vKGizLmuZx399OcGPecpypNJGtwQjr1iiq5_0m-b_30AAxGZsv02_Yogxm12_3uYsAfr3HyRJjEl9-xn7ohdUtgsaMcvuAMSVuoK7qVU3UxihZ4j-6u8XiYNJC7L9Wat2BePH00OjZNwCAHEZLzWlKEBvFHW6Nycl0BBi7_KcUYo=w518-h690-no

Stay tuned...where I walk slower than a turtle at AK!

The Stitch onigiri looks so cool! I can imagine it is quite the ordeal to complete. But wow, all three of you did a really good job with it and they look so kawaii and delicious.

I'm sorry to hear your knee still wasn't feeling great through the Passholder event, but it looks like you made the best of it. That Apple Cheesecake looks so good. Hope with what I'm hearing about DAK that it isn't too slow or painful of a day for you following this one.

That looks... complicated!

In this case we had several different colored blue rice.

From the blue rice fields. ::yes::

The coloring is actually from an all natural plant dye, I think it's the Morning Pea flower or something. I've actually seen this in Singaporean cooking (where I was born) so it was nice to see it being used in other things as well.

Ah! interesting. Did it bring a little bit of memories back?

Ok at this point I couldn't take any more pictures because my hands were so food-laden (but when are they not, really, LOL).

:lmao:

and a tiny piece of cheese for Stitch's glint in his eye. I pretty much ate the rest of the cheese, LOL.

:laughing: Waste not...

I like! :goodvibes

And here are all of our Stitches! Top L is CS, Top R is Steve's, and mine is on the bottom.

Yours is easily the best. Not just saying that.

So I guess you have to have a lot of patience for this kinda thing as it's like creating edible art

I can see that. Lot of work!

A friend of mine belongs in a bento club with other parents and she said it takes them like half a day to create all the pretty bento (like instagram-worthy) so it's definitely a time consuming thing

whoa! And they're experienced at it!

I decided Stitch didn't need to be hidden under plastic, he needed to come out to play!

:laughing: I got a kick out of all your Stitch photos.

My sister had a ball snagging all these PhotoPass shots. She finally got Snow White with her Seven Dwarfs dress!

Good for her! :)

And how cute is this pretzel shot? I really want one but every time we pass Germany we don't see the photographer with this prop!

Meh. I'd rather have a real pretzel... and you better take that shot quickly, 'cause that puppy ain't gonna last long!

When he found out my father passed away he gave me a Japanese candle to light on his behalf (his wife is Japanese and he is quite knowledgeable on the culture).

Awww... that's very sweet.

I was pondering not going to the event because of my knee. But I think resting it in the pool helped as the swelling was down a little and I also iced it. But there was a lot of walking (again) that evening. I hoped it would hold up!

:scared: :crutches:

We entered just as Illuminations was ending and look at who we ran into! Buahaha.

xEbdV2xt9wMqNTCw03--E7TIVcp6TxHoq2B95ctUZpVFg6XweC4_G0yQB3VqilIg7TXB_wUDu2jKRIw5aQieyZkndGyiRsVg5xwmeTq3iJXTD8xw7UC8LtjKMmmqLOFFMlSjb-r4GSYJXxykI4joykZOn7JF_uJ3b_568lKS3Mi6MmzXPGpOsVl_2zWc8OJe4VSRLnbifON3kETn7LE0JJ18xulPp3mLZWbKmDqa0v1Lte-YXHM5WfkudhTois50xnoLZnzSfymye-73iBeDA651QRK8z89pP09T-lymfVRCg8WOXRJRAxDxOvjCMfY6JG41JD3Rli81koVEg7CmZTppXbsfTL9kR2-6PzJw_Yep4ZrZ-NeYjw73eiAg8BkE3yR8iwvXSRGJlH6znbZnERekTjbjShr4rsaNh3UV0q65orZvo6h57K80gx_PguHuMFIkTFTkp6qCnKHw-9od8OWE3EIboZE3dGEmFl8T7D-RCLfwJsbw_Kxh1yUEDQrNM6cTSb9NzKXt9vGpw8fI3ko0byz5Bm97qxQXkaHScZn0MomRF9dqESOExRWEK7SVbKp0B-OFfyEe_g8AZ3cp9CkT0J5kp0zklMbgzZWrWwVuYiP1hxbGc7_wLiyCYY_nevyJxVk_qPi_1Hv1blzScR896_o34_UN=w488-h649-no

Some stranger is photo-bombing you!

:rolleyes:

Well, I needed a drink if I'm going to deal with this pain in the knee, so I got one of the slushies at the France food booth with the passionfruit.
I definitely prefer the grey goose citron over this.

Thanks for the tip. I've tried others, but... I love my citron.

I didn't expect it to look like an apple, too!

Since it took me so long to walk anywhere

:(

:hug:

I've actually never been through standby before, always having an FP so we got to see the little Sauna animation.

Huh. I've always FP'd it too.

Oh and the kicker: they had roped off the area in World Showcase to the left of Norway. So we had to go AROUND the lagoon towards future world to the UK side to exit. :headache::headache::headache:

What a literal PAIN in the KNEE!!

:sad2:

Here are the cutting boards we picked up earlier that day. They are cute!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter