CRAZY DIS ASIANS! A Sept 2018 TR...COMPLETED 6/1 The last day!!

Yes, CS changed into another dress. Apparently the Up dress is only reserved for Up characters.
I remain in awe of her dress collection!

We were the only ones there at the time and I kinda love how serene and beautiful it is. :cloud9:
I love the decor.

It was then we were presented with our commemorative cast photo. Initially when this package first came out I thought we'd get a picture WITH THE CAST of FoTL but my excitement was short-lived when I realized it would only be this photo OF THE CAST. Probably not even the same cast that we saw that day but haha I guess I thought 100 bucks at Disney would buy us gold but yes it us just fools gold! :rotfl:
One photo for three of you?? That seems a bit chintzy!

My absolute favorite dessert on property is the Passionfruit Tapioca Creme. I adore this dish so much! I'm not a big sweets person and I prefer tart and fruity desserts so this dish has all the qualities that make me swoon! I have never gotten another dessert at Tiffins and I've been here about 7 times already. I will surely be petitioning if they remove it.
The fish would scare me (even though I am sure it is delicious). The dessert looks amazing!

So I'm pretty sure this was included with our meal. I can't be 100% sure since Steve paid for the bill but I think that it is. They gave us lanyards to wear for our next activity, which was the FoTLK show, which wasn't until a few hours later at 3pm, followed by our private safari.
What great plans for your day!

Impressive array of characters!! Also impressive is how she doesn't even look remotely sweaty. I must have gotten the wrong genes.
How does she do it??? She looks fresh and immaculate in every photo!

Coming up...our first class seats at FoTLK, private safari, and dinner with the new prix-fixe menu at Be Our Guest!
Can't wait to hear all about it!

It was then we were presented with our commemorative cast photo. Initially when this package first came out I thought we'd get a picture WITH THE CAST of FoTL but my excitement was short-lived when I realized it would only be this photo OF THE CAST. Probably not even the same cast that we saw that day but haha I guess I thought 100 bucks at Disney would buy us gold but yes it us just fools gold!
Hmmm...yeah, I would have thought the same thing. Oh well. I guess they don't mind being a bit vague or misleading if it helps sell more packages...

I know it may be a bit freaky to see the entire fish with head set in front of you but trust me when I say it makes for a much more flavorful and tender fish compared to if it were filet first then fried. Think of it as bone-in ribeye of the sea!
I had to laugh at this. It is quite strange to see. I used to work overseas and I was in Malaysia once. I saw deep fried fish on the menu and assumed "fish and chips" type thing. Well, was I wrong when I got the fish! As you mentioned though, it was pretty tasty! But scary to look at!

They seem to have recently started with some PP pics at the end of the safari. Of course why not, after the sweatiest ride ever on Simba One.
Interesting. I did that Photopass in August, on Photopass Day, and at the time I had the impression it was a special thing for that day. Interesting that it's kept going.

Hi Su-Lynn! I'm new here to your TR and am really enjoying it so far. The BC is one of my favorite resorts so when I saw you and your family were staying there I got so excited! Loving all the character and food photos as well!!

Looking forward to more updates:goodvibes

--Alison:earsgirl:

Add me to the list of people who now want to try Tiffins based on your review! Everything looks delish!! And I’m looking forward to your BOG review now that they’ve changed dinner as well. I hope it’s good and not overpriced and not worth the price

Nice one! :thumbsup2
Scentsational pun.

Thanks! I thought about how pungent an impact that would be.

Actually thinking about it...

Oooh another convert!!
Just wanted to pop in and say HELLO officially on here! As always, love your Trip Reports!!!!! :daisy:

Hi!! Thank you so much for reading!

I would have thought the same thing as well. But the private safari sounds promising.

It was all worth it in the end :)

I am sure this is delicious. But if I ordered this with the girls around... oye. they would not be happy.

LOL, I'm sure!

Is she keeping track of who she has met and not met?

Yes! She even knows whom I have met!

I am intrested to see how all of these things turned out.

Overall it was a very positive experience!

Well, of course. This goes without saying. How can you even ask such a thing???

Just making sure you understood the rules!

Hey I should do that! I've been in a few hotel bathrooms where they have moss walls in the shower.

Ew :crazy2:

You call this "holding back"????

You know that I have a particular set of skills...

Although it's not matching up with my memory of previous times you've had this and posted photos. Huh.

I literally only eat this appetizer when there.

:lmao:

Please, no offense meant... but if I was handed that, I'd probably toss it.

I honestly don't know where ours is.

:rotfl:
You're kidding! Do you guys share it? You each get to proudly display it for 4 months of the year?

Yes when we eventually find it.

:laughing: So, I'm guessing he claimed the "cast photo" for himself?

Well if it's not lost forever then I guess he can have it since it makes him feel so proud.

oooohhhhhh... do NOT get between this woman and her Passionfruit Tapioca!

nope, lest my skills come out!!

Just like the cast photo!

Sharing is caring.
:rotfl:

Great lunch at Tiffins and super cute pics with the ducks!!!!

thank you!! Love Tiffins and wish I could have taken pics with the ducks too!

Really? That is kind of sad at that price everyone should get their own photo...even if it is fool's gold.

I know right?

This looked really good. I especially liked how they did the work for you and took the lobster out of the shell lol. When you pay that much you should get to be lazy l

Yes! It is nice that they did that. Sometimes when they serve you lobster outside of the shell it is tough but this one was not, it was sooo buttery and tender.

I just booked this package for our August trip! I'm so glad that they extended it! Can't wait to see what you think about the rest!

Yay! I hope you have as fabulous a time as we did!

Which would have been so much better if that dude wasn't standing in our picture! I think they should maybe just rope off the side of the picture which gets the most crowds.
I know! We had the worst time at the entrance to MK, people kept coming up and standing in the back of photos. My mom thought they should have ropes up. I actually turned and yelled at a family who got behind us because we had been waiting in line and they just walked right up and were being soo rude!

And only one photo per party.
Well that seems like a shame! You pay for 3 packages, you should get 3 photos!

Steve loved this dish, the lobster was soooo nicely done and not chewy at all and the beef was lean yet so tender. I ate his potatoes and they were so creamy and good. It is a great surf and turf dish.
That puree does look lovely! I got the same dish 2 weeks ago just with different veggies/potatoes as my side (I can't even remember which ones I had)!

Thanks! I thought about how pungent an impact that would be.

You win.
I can't think of any more.
I think my pun brain is out of odour.

Oooh another convert!!

Looking that way. :)

Just making sure you understood the rules!

::yes::

You brought it up!
And now I may bring up.

You know that I have a particular set of skills...

::yes::

I honestly don't know where ours is.

Good place for it.

Yes when we eventually find it.

Try not to look too hard.

Well if it's not lost forever then I guess he can have it since it makes him feel so proud.

:laughing:

Today Steve and I woke up extra early as we had to get to DHS by 7:45am - for Passholder Playtime!

Yay! How amazing!

1-LwtHQfCzmbz4r52_iA8zfJEvbJPOk7o-BbbQZYabz87ayZzfpzY2EUTm8pBLvDNPxfGXmPOKljMrWT8YBgmpJouX-VR12jIg71hgDQDciaueFlhMk1I8ImWP9AK-pO6ha_OGeEkes9PXW5-Rf-edqEjPoYuTAMdN4ut3kPtpU7ICYPq7l_x2eK2CDaS6K65JlglTzAkFdC4__3hz-EqshW8IBQHxj5QZFkBUC9NYydb2bh2upx8zQOXWnbvveuz-lcjVzVacbfbIGLCQngP4ShBdHWWT4MHFLh26r1Cj46HW4rrFqwqe-1egAD7cuGywmnUosVSfd5WStEZqcv22rH-FTXOSLwUusSfwmshom7ewHnOVr_iudLbaFjM_bQDUxFQKzrOkFiZqMWGrSIz4R-32miSOHt_pvXRokhwHhy-TFcUl1DnoqC-WZIhrI5M_yEfdV8sdQYPWaBzfEQLdZT8DaMiVCoi_o2BbOU1pffv-m1rMwGrSxb9XAmBaka_KBwagm5gzrvcbiwxhysru9GKNJo-hMwSo73tiOCUHAIl_PcLC-UKdZwngUjmVOvZvLoYI85EuKWg8aZmLVlavbhpS02P2Bv_qJV0qV0Zk27qjahIglLp9alRDS2AyNRL6APnvigTY8Yry0oCy9Eelj0ig=w601-h800-no

I love this Orange Bird shirt! I almost got one for myself last spring.

Slinky Dog! We ran through the standby queue, and there was a tiny little line to get on the ride, but it was amazing. We rode it once then turned back and rode it again...and again, and again and again!! OMG we rode it 5 times in a row!!!

That's amazing!! :eek:

Cool picture! Nathan is so excited for this. He loved that you can sneak a little peak from Toy Story Land. He and I were talking about how you can see it from TSL and how it'll just look like Andy has a really cool Star Wars toy set. :laughing:

LoAGLhW0wCSCOAT0pG2zrHdOjaCsHwu4SRzP99o1G63BrmrjFyHbDeLnuM0BxLD8h5NaFbBfydq0rM2bxS7VKOI06_6sk1bCa5L2CcCXJbaJEUeK9L-xCqTo6xOSWpqCsKS5G4e7l_8YJOIXTMABiyANWgTjYPBc7F7BWVXe0afNz6U_NC0jQeguWmDGMCkIZa8ZWJV0Ve9uHQbjFK-UUf2EsMB5Fn6SqvAc2BOpl5PLhY8RAygLecoe3eni6_sHEG6jQbHd07iL-qbxq8zSJcGI12AimFGODRUcCJDCy4c4p1yKlj09mdlb2UE7Akjkdm55bd0J7uq0NWCBuaYkL1XBA3PSaBi4aEsab1j2kWokUc8PgNwc4-BrZq4ZGOy_ZR76frNIgdBpWIfBJEpqcerfPrDdcI0y4SGAGLp4xQZYoSkMSti3Fe0_qEKJzlUk2dfNEfiZqwkIdz2FD_L7BeiY-LdOlDlsA0npr7_OORmQ6m-H8z9FZYIuPxUfM6TuIoPjq3-uJgZmY4Obg4csqDyPrVGDkp-DEo064lH8pBKAndD8xSAd7cRcy9AkCbdSdb_KpeEY6zYeewKo-SMQE3kNTo68BU2BQm5fbu7Wy7Znrl8CrPHPN7n7SiFAcIuHmL6w2D2IMJZTEx0D_SyjV84DzQ=w800-h533-no

i was so happy to get our picture with Woody and Jessie as I'm too lazy to wait in their regular too-long-of-a-wait-because-I'm-not-chunkysis-line. :rotfl:

Awesome! This is a great photo, and even better that you didn't have to wait in a long line for it!

We hopped on a bus and park hopped to AK. We caught a picture of this photopass op out front:

wv601UTQfQbC_fvkOjRpEKdYpAumValGz0I5riJ8h0HwyzzbL-I-Wd4i3EgcCcNDhaHKKq7qkHyHbgPUBaUPtKwMIT0nAnkUXJ4dPHUcePXV9jLjLAKgGiCl-nsLVF34k6oDzRcyESrcV4HIH0ggEN_oCR5nRoPtJCndlqV2fg6f2a8z2Ol2cx7IEJVJ97otiXGgWLeSluPHpWbEBXv-Tn-SiUz_cXUbFazAmzWmjhOZ_DpwpMv9hdnDlQoFCKg0ZRwlxBWZcutSskCRa5HHD-cgnUt3r2jVBL__6WPGVdJZGa_8uxkE3iaozVAYiQj4QA1jW90KaSim5c5Kys39J0OK5W3kSz0S9QPl_YUejgaVTe7EP_6gBJbalrE7PiQ22Xvk6BSFVvqixo4QNwTuAy87upEinZPIWeLNv3wTqrCR9TLRLgXqK9VHHZBLyNsXGu2QmeW1eOUVH7FK-iyAEfnoawJOdS-jOz6qJyYNICniBFKWbKGpujIulKwq5PTEvySK-x8sXjxbDhppS4zdmOglwVdLJP0y8OqvX3-h-wX8vaBD_qrdlxGtqVIy2ySn-IN8O9AL5vdRYCBENv-8UqjUNqPhpAXedHRZlmqFxIh2zTxnnAY_omioBAC9u2KcweZfO0e28ey4fSqmDzFNTFtGoQ=w800-h661-no

I love this!

They even took PP pics of the both of them posing with the card.

paSk6Ls6cp-1H2nHJq8Fc1F04_aJMpoX58HTKR_ApPVQHVL_LNi0Aha80qqWrrvVuvyYtz2bTlezHwvMAVHzxJgCKVu-k-17EJkvVc3izKvlnUCLdCYxmHytg_1JoZyRnnA1LJRNpuJClEoqw4NsssISK48PT-7NYYh8lHYFoqo2EkVfhoLgNIunlFtt-UB2J2D3nQ-BxxjpGNWy1LZwB8jFzB_Of-NyNWMN_wMpzHSupTBxtJPX3O6zwj9KzilZ7VsnxVGSHV0oIydLJsh7BRm_fUZqXM645rB1DL7u4l571L6UiYFR0Du58eOA_mv4bVne3sMYceiVNO9JeylTbQ8HG8XPqMMJPGwr3WEI1aUNug2vf4ulWK4RO7lzbSaaXrQTMxwZQ6fh3KVSxWhrKvBKSm11hcMt_eAwi3cVOULIru1ZYyOfiWg9dDWMlFgPZRH36ZKqzjRg_agJ93rkK0Xc6HNyKO8sEB3c7QA4C4gVvbH07NV2UO0pX9iUvUsUGeKu45PDvfSIGrNzDg5vPgeIZ68-cbCiyQPn_8iTWYwfo0iRkgUUFdqZVNZPs-F_zsiNIj_nyPKWbxy53pwcklJ62L4Y3Tqx2C3CT0a-41fsqGnthNAc2drZz9GIM4UteXFiu7-43hd6sraR9c-xSoAOIw=w600-h800-no

How cool is that!? Su-Queen is so talented!

rJcAWgUGL6vQ2ggSyxI-aeniznYtQYPIldF2FLAcNTgpKHqkhvpvp3Rv3Kfg3z-tNFVBHIASFFuunXiEKdjWiPpchGKupd0kTYC7b0zU-IdZGPMzmw9psf-2ktKFUcpCBc4OIZCMDyDATjVIAEYe8PTML_FX8mRT81CSux_RMp1QVPsQnevY6I14btJKB4FO-pXJ8maI2ysbed9ipkQWQeYBSrA-RU-BZR2P3gMpPlrcTiJCIwK9_kIeG7dBN8iMwqfAJpsS-5BZkWbRJTnpEt1NkJbnjXIZrViGZmp1S20knhtwliUsFMb4HRuUDKw2NUukCH3RJ78A3m38CfN2kdGsUg-tNG77hXOd7fMgX5vRLMLdn5i9fFCjaUe7TF2wwpVuko7amnHR1VEmEQ0OOj-oWo8GsdKUJv-8UcL6wFD2cftQjFJozThvIHAfRiwBSW9KIyPCVgBB1QBuCY5PwxaCLhkShUMKVc3iqAAfhgAae5Oq6dHd8IZGUePT-8HzC3i_8euA_dBwlFL9Fh22Vaw8kFUHC9juzfLnIiRa4IEb9yg9_xMXWpM5IofwbiLToorrR7_ddsdnglQhqI66tEZkabOrQA6t8kPCJq436OCtDcSL1XA3jCARjbuRZFR3pVN1cCpVZimcpss_z_St3J3NRbX5QYES=w800-h600-no

Charred Octopus
Romesco Sauce, Olive Tapenade, Chorizo, Squid Ink Aïoli

The grilled octopus!! So amazingly delicious, I hope this dish is around forever. I think Steve got the same thing as well.

Mmmmmmm octopus. I also hope they keep this dish forever!

ouBTNVh0xij_gnRsoQHHVqVNttCLRrDEZ0_yk_U4fd71YQPRTsOR3pMs3IHFZVmIl0dSgfiEfU6OnBmsDxqiztSJFRNQyxRZnftT3PW1WizKXeD9SVaYFLiECdJcoZeosCQhkk9UIm7sg42zryq4CNPL1GKS_REOeCOk1wa3xvoPbcBxloA_4OH9rbVjksNxhduqPoPH4D3kcwGnv3b4KvN7BtUikPuJlLeuWKbkVgREbe_ZVZS6gkZAs8xw5GCGHfk73tNX2rnRJ7ucoB7Fm06BgJg1oXCSSRqj04xhziftTR_jVEVfleHyI62xznGKmhjwfE-DFA_aEjP6kq57r2LkugeL1EbpICACHJi-bxiFuh8ZnNYTnTc0OxqASc2njRGUTGBnc9HGMZI5q0soGYZKQA8AJ3yFH3Np7dO_9A8Zx50ylNi4pOwGxlQozW3f3Izwq0waDzfZ7x1XeCgLt_z9R1_EpAKhcimp2D0I3u1zGlZMU367Nv0Eh1CoLbmiI-uG-81JtC8d75Jx-u8aCLkftqZJiiSUHrSS-JtbrhrO17PwaBi9BjeK8NxJIVHyZ6nO_xSRlrKCPQxbkneTWGSzuVxqvBJVaR6ORVsH8qezBt_hx9xuFOoEh_O_cPwIN0QXEBhr4-xEhNBi3lDm6yIi3TkG7RQR=w540-h720-no

And only one photo per party.

What!? One per party!? Seems like they couple spring for a picture per person if it's just a print of the cast.

It has a wagyu tenderloin and a lobster tail! The menu currently has a slightly different twist because it says purple potatoes and charred peppers but last year it was served with charred broccolini and regular potato puree. Steve loved this dish, the lobster was soooo nicely done and not chewy at all and the beef was lean yet so tender. I ate his potatoes and they were so creamy and good. It is a great surf and turf dish.

Yum! That sounds good! Good choice on Steve's part.

Look at this little fella who came right up to us:

eOhYyATfepG1EUnznmE6SFLWEb-_MidBWbETcL3q8Lxyeo6WWRNhofLpfbBOQ_R5nv2mJxKIFzGvrCIgX1zRXOWb1b0J8HQrLtYMvLWKvK1Gkc2qYMNPAOkdKZPiTL8LWJM10Xc-cq5sGZ-gFWIagLIFGxxq0sRzl3OT89pmwr8Nj5Sokrm7TcagwPDQIOKmvSf-nGEj3Iwo5bvnoB17cIBQheetxmJq-bQn6yFzfgM_GYnB-QOZ9PTpo3TT-Fp_X34GyqV5Hc92zu7hd7kInSTeF35wbIAy-W1YUmKjlT2eRVasBg2Fl6uCxVR-2FQZGYAXRNtyM79XGwnsL5VahEYp14I2pniZVpFYToPUx5OFxpYeZqIXKoTo5_-3gTaEL-FK0cIrGhunijhO9lb0fo0_BT5jlXE8wvrCjidbtKDeEhgAaFFO2Jv_Hj2T3mwkj0rDF3oiQ6EUz_XZIJfJsWxA08hyFlwUwyPC1ww3sz2QhavWshKeKemCY0vNyZIrR6QTfFOgfB5FI_ddVe4Jhu9YCDv93s8b_jHZFtAcrEUib8Mz6IQmkdTl5GMcR2cOlitZg4JGW9O3tlQma7NUa_HYPYL4vHj14rYcL5sXH81IU6FKqROrN55XD7PPOUfHKJrF2O5S7lgh_2q73UB7MA2pjVdOp97y=w540-h720-no

Oh my goodness! :laughing:

Coming up...our first class seats at FoTLK, private safari, and dinner with the new prix-fixe menu at Be Our Guest!

Wow! Busy day!!

Awww your photos with Mickey and Minnie are presh. It looked like it was worth getting that FP in. Also I appreciate CS' outfit changes to pertain to each character lol

She definitely meets every character with a purpose!!

Tiffins looks and sounds so delicious. That's a bit of a tease that they offer a photo of the cast and it's not the photo after the show where you get to take a picture with the cast just a special little photo. I'd be disappointed too, but at least you got to enjoy a meal otherwise and would get great seating at the show.

The whole cast photo thing was a joke. I much prefer the little artsy post card that they give you at Tiffins when you dine there. But that's not why we dine at Tiffins, the food is just so yummy that I can't help but to keep returning!

Love all CS's photos at the DinoBash. I didn't realize how many rare characters like Launchpad and Scrooge were there. Omg I hope they're still around whenever I get to go, especially Launchpad and Daisy (love her look!)

I know she really lucked out with the ducks! I am definitely going to try and get their pictures next week!

I truly am interested in the completed photos!

Once it gets remotely close to being done I will post pictures here and on FB!

I hope we can get over to the Poly in time to go to Trader Sam's before O'hana so I can get one too!

There's always after Ohana!! LOL

I got one too; coming up in a future update. :)

We should all get one at Bubblegum Wall in Epcot when we are there in May!

Uh... yeah. :sad2: Who wants a random dude in their photos.

So annoying! I appreciate PP photographers who try and angle the pictures in a way so that no one is in the way but sometimes it's so hard!

I kinda love EVERYTHING about that place.

Me too!

I've seen this pop up on several of your TRs. I think I'm going to get it next time I'm there.

so delicious!!

I'm glad someone said it! What a joke. It's like when we got Concierge at AKL, and were given a "print"... that a million others have gotten.

I know! But I much prefer the print over the cast photo, LOL.

I've had it. Twice. It is truly amazing- artful and totally delicious!

It really is one of the best dishes!

Like a "cast member photo".

Absolutely.
Buahaha.

Adding the smear makes its value about $3 more.

Especially when it's jam!!:rotfl2:

You clearly have not had enough time with me in person. Spastic is my middle name!

Hey mine too! :rotfl:

Wow, she certainly goes all out. Can't wait to see it for myself in May.

Oh you are in for a treat. :thumbsup2

I had no idea this was even a thing. Of course I have no street crew - Disney or otherwise - at all.

I only just discovered these "walls"
I didn't even know purple wall was a thing. I always just thought it was the Tomorrowland Terrace that no one ever goes to. :laughing:

Considering a 3 course meal would probably run you at least $80 that sounds like a great deal.

It really is a great deal!

We love this too, though last time we got it it was no where near hot and lukewarm at best (as was all our food). Wondering since you were amongst the first seated if this was an issue at all.

It perhaps was the case since we were some of the first people there.

Man I so thought you got a photo with the cast too. This looks like a bad postcard!

It's a giant bad postcard. Lame.

I'm so with you on this. We had this dish twice and it beats cut fish every time. Just beware the bones

Yes! The bones are definitely tricky but it's definitely worth the effort!

Great picture. All we've ever seen is hippos sleeping . I was starting to wonder if they were even real or not.

Haha me too! I was surprised I was able to see this hippo even move!

Ugh, no fair. She is fresh and dewey and beautiful and I'd be sweating rivers with you.

She does primp quite a lot. :laughing:

Note to self, book the FoTLK Tier 1 package.
Love all your pictures, looks like a great trip so far. CS dresses are amazing, I'm super impressed with all her character meet n greets. Can't wait to read more.

It's a great deal! I was going to do it again next week but decided to do the Wild Africa Trek instead. We are still eating at Tiffins though, but not with the package :)

Su-Lynn, you have a remarkable ability to find pans as backdrops for your photo opps :laughing::thumbsup2 ;)

Hahaha you know it!! And that one wasn't deliberate either! I'm gonna have to do some deliberate ones next week!

Sounds like a fantastic lunch! Seems like a good package to take advantage of. Your sister's pics with the characters, as always, are so cute!

I really enjoyed our meal and it was a great deal on top of it! Too bad the cast picture wasn't that great but everything else about it was!

Definitely lol'd at your comment about CS' dress change :rotfl:

She's a girl on a mission!

I agree about the person being in the background of your pp photo, its so frustrating when that happens! Especially if no ones been in that spot while you've been waiting! My favorite is when someone rolls their HUGE stroller right into my photo :rotfl2:

I know!!! It's so unfortunate but more the norm now at WDW. :(

I'll be honest that whole fish terrifies me! But I'll take your word for it that it is good! I think I would have picked what Steve did!

I think most people would have too. Both were great dishes!

It seems like with everything you guys got with the meal and the extras the $100 a person didn't sound too bad! (I mean I feel like they probably could have spared a couple of extra cast photos for you guys or probably just actually let you get a picture with the cast! I mean a nice printed photo has to cost extra than grabbing a photopass photographer for five minutes but what do i know! :rotfl:) Especially if you would have eaten at Tiffins anyway! I can't wait to hear how the Safari was!

I thought getting a picture with the cast would be more than worth it, but I literally had to laugh at the irony of it all. LOL.
Either way the package was def worth it to us as we each ate about 100 bucks worth of food anyways!

I love her dedication!

Haha it is quite funny, but yes she is dedicated!

When you talked about booking this, that's what I thought, too!! This....is not really great :(

It seems like everyone had the same idea so I'm thinking if we all gave feedback to disney about it they may do something about it but more than likely they will double the price to get a picture WITH the cast instead, haha.

VERY freaky!!! Thanks for sharing your meal pics anyway, I do like to see the things I will never eat myself :)

That's what food pics are for, LOL!

So....like jam? :)

Exactly like jam! In jello form!:rotfl:

Disney sure does love their lanyards!

They do!! I have so many lanyards I had to start throwing them out because...Marie Kondo. :rotfl:

Your meal at Tiffins looked great. I'm like Steve. When I'm on the dining plan, I order the most expensive thing on the menu. It becomes a challenge to get the most bang for your buck!

He LOVES a good deal, and will eat just about anything so it's perfect for him to keep trying to get the most bang for the buck!

I want to know how your sister carries extra dresses and manages to look so fresh and unwrinkled! She hit the jackpot on meeting characters!

She usually has one extra dress a day stuffed into her park bag, LOL! Sometimes she goes back and changes, especially when the dress she has is prone to wrinkles.

I'm interested in your thoughts on the private safari and the new menu at BOG.

:) Coming soon!

Gotta love the PhotoBomb :P

so annoying!

Wow that's a great price and you get so many things!!

It's a great deal. I'm not sure if Disney knows that people like us will come out on top because we always order the most expensive stuff. LOL

HAHAHA I imagine they just had a ton of these sitting in a warehouse and were like..."How do we get rid of all these?"

I'm sure that is exactly where it came from, but only enough for one per party.:laughing:

Okay hippo yawning describes my mood about 96% of the time. It is my new mascot.

I love that!! That is totally ME too!!! :rotfl:

I have to say you (and @kastoney) convinced me to add Tiffin's to my April trip after raving about it for so long, and I hope that my meal is half as delicious as what you've posted. Yum!

It's soooo good! My favorite signature!

Hi everyone! Sorry for the lack of updates. I’ve been really busy at work. My boss of 8 years quit recently and now I have a new boss who is a little more demanding, it’s not a bad thing really as the work is challenging and keeps me busy and the day seems to go by faster. I promise to post the next thread as soon as I get back from my trip...happening right now! We arrived in Orlando 2 nights ago stayed at the Hyatt MCO (which has been completely renovated and is much much nicer!) and took ME to POR the next day. We went to Disney Springs and did The Void for Wreck It Ralph which was super cute, then headed to Epcot for a bit. We finished our night at DHS. Unfortunately SDD was down all night so we used our FP for TSM (I won). :)

I promise to do a trip report, maybe even a quick one, once when we get home next weekend. We’re at 3 different resorts: POR, AKL Kidani, and Poly! Can’t wait! It’s only one day and I felt like we did so much already, LOL. I know this week is going to breeze by too quickly and I want to savor all of it. It’s also my birthday on Wed and Steve is taking me to the Wild Africa Trek at AK!

If you’d like to follow along, I’ve been posting a bunch on my Instagram stories.

Looking forward to several DISmeets this week too!

See you real soon!

Su-Lynn

I hope you're having the very best time! And I hope you enjoy Wild Africa Trek for your birthday! It was one of our favourite things we did on our honeymoon.

Hi everyone! Sorry for the lack of updates. I’ve been really busy at work. My boss of 8 years quit recently and now I have a new boss who is a little more demanding, it’s not a bad thing really as the work is challenging and keeps me busy and the day seems to go by faster.

:hug: Hopefully the demands will lessen a bit, but not so much that you're bored.

I promise to post the next thread as soon as I get back from my trip...happening right now! We arrived in Orlando 2 nights ago stayed at the Hyatt MCO (which has been completely renovated and is much much nicer!) and took ME to POR the next day.

Oh! That's happening already??? Have a great time!!

We’re at 3 different resorts: POR, AKL Kidani, and Poly!

Wow!

I just got caught back up again! I really enjoyed seeing the Seasonal costumes at Hollywood and Vine. Soooo cute! And the DVC section of the beach club does look really nicely decorated!!! Congrats on the little kitchen sink! I would eat ice cream out of it every single day! Lol.
The Tiffins tier 1 package actually seems like a pretty good deal to me! The private safari and the meal alone would entice me to try it!!
Love your reporting as always! Until next time!!

I'm finally catching up on TRs, and I just read all of this one in a sitting! So far sounds like a fantastic trip!

This is such a great photo of you two!

Lovey picture! And I'm obsessed with your dress!

Sorry I've been away. Some of you know already...but my dad passed away on December 11th.

I'm so sorry to hear this, he seemed like a wonderful man from your posts. :grouphug:

Yes, CS changed into another dress. Apparently the Up dress is only reserved for Up characters.

Such dedication! Always impressive

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter