Crane in photos!!!

Jumpin'Jellyfish

Mouseketeer
So I was searching around on the oher websites---ie Intercot. And was reading the news about Disney and found that they are going to be using a crane in front of the castle from September 12th through November 14th for this:
Quote from discussion board:
It has been internally announced that Cinderella Castle will be receiving a Christmas Overlay for the 2007 Holiday Season. The overlay is scheduled to be complete November 15th, 2007. The addition of the overlay will require the use of a crane near the Castle September 12th through November 14th, 2007. As usual, it is anticipated the use of the crane during normal operation hours will be minimal. While the details of the overlay itself were not announced, it is expected to mostly (if not entirely) consist of Christmas Lights.

So do you think it will be there for my wedding????????? I will be so mad! Wedding is on the 17th!! That's only 2 days from the time they are supposed to get rid of it. On my side however, we are going to MVMCP on the 15th---so maybe they will HAVE to get rid of it for that purpose???? I don't know--I'm really upset!!!

So I was searching around on the oher websites---ie Intercot. And was reading the news about Disney and found that they are going to be using a crane in front of the castle from September 12th through November 14th for this:
Quote from discussion board:
It has been internally announced that Cinderella Castle will be receiving a Christmas Overlay for the 2007 Holiday Season. The overlay is scheduled to be complete November 15th, 2007. The addition of the overlay will require the use of a crane near the Castle September 12th through November 14th, 2007. As usual, it is anticipated the use of the crane during normal operation hours will be minimal. While the details of the overlay itself were not announced, it is expected to mostly (if not entirely) consist of Christmas Lights.

So do you think it will be there for my wedding????????? I will be so mad! Wedding is on the 17th!! That's only 2 days from the time they are supposed to get rid of it. On my side however, we are going to MVMCP on the 15th---so maybe they will HAVE to get rid of it for that purpose???? I don't know--I'm really upset!!!

I was there back in October and they had the crane up because they were repainting the blue stuff on the castle. They didn't have it up all day. Maybe they will have it down by the time you do whatever you're doing. They are pretty good about getting decorations up (they start in August at MGM for the Spectacle of Lights), so if you are going to the MVMCP, it definitely won't be up. No worries!!!!

I don't care about it begin up at the MVMCP I care about it being up for my WEDDING 2 days later!!!! If it is in my pics I will be very upset!

I don't care about it begin up at the MVMCP I care about it being up for my WEDDING 2 days later!!!! If it is in my pics I will be very upset!

What I was implying was that if the MVMCP is 2 days before your wedding and they said that it will be up until the 14th and your wedding is the 17th, it shouldn't be up. Don't worry about it.

If you mean for the MK photoshoot, I think you could reschedule upto 1 yr after your wedding. you could try that, so that you know for sure it won't be there??? Goodluck, and congrats on your upcoming wedding.

THey photo shop the crane out of the photos... the crane has been up since last September/October and most brides who have done the MK Photo shoot have had the crane up during it.... however they photo shop it out. In NOvember during my wedding the crane was there-- i decided to skip out on the MK photo shoot for this reason. I know you can have the MK photo shoot up to 1 year after your wedding because Cinderella Fan is going back and getting hers done on her 1 yr anniversary!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts