Cranberry juice?

No I don't think....but there is iced tea....bring some gin instead...Long island iced teas!!!! Yum! Lol!

There is cranberry juice on the buffet drink station, but not at the one right at the pool.

Hougy said:
There is cranberry juice on the buffet drink station, but not at the one right at the pool.

Fear not, there are lots if options. Crown n coke...rum n coke well anything u want in coke. Or you can bring your own juice. I'm still finishing the lime juice my honey bought for on board to make margaritas with. I'm pretty sure if its unopened, its fine?

I love Cape Codders! Or cranberry juice and vodka. :thumbsup2 Since it's difficult, and not allowed, to bring your bottle of vodka down to the buffet to make a drink with their cranberry juice I called room service on our last cruise. For a nice tip he brought me a large glass of cranberry juice and a few lime slices.

On our last cruise I was looking for cran juice at the drink station and mentioned to my DH that they didn't have it. Next thing I knew a CM(who was right there) said "Give me a minute and I'll get you some!" That wonderful girl went down to Triton's and brought me back a large glass.:) Needless to say, my DH remembered her name and she got a little extra tip from us at the end of our trip.
Don't be afraid to ask, Disney CM's are the best!:cool1:

They have it in the MDR. You can probably just order an extra glass and make yourself a nightcap later in your room.

At breakfast in cabanas we would take juice, orange and crandberry in Togo cups for afternoon drinks!

Such a great idea! I did not even think of this! Now I'm thinking of other options with ship provided additions. Like, making sangria with wine that I bring, juices and fruits from the ship. Brilliant!

Also being a Vodka drinker ;) I assume if I wanted to I could "buy" a virgin bloody mary? Or a glass of tonic at the bar? Wonder the cost of these useless virgin drinks? :lmao::lmao: I have a "rum runner" flask that I carry with my vodka in it and when know one is looking I add the vodka ;)

Crystal light is now offering liquid mix in drink favors, like margarita and pomegranate martini. I plant o bring me with my own liquor on board next week.

Also being a Vodka drinker ;) I assume if I wanted to I could "buy" a virgin bloody mary? Or a glass of tonic at the bar? Wonder the cost of these useless virgin drinks? :lmao::lmao: I have a "rum runner" flask that I carry with my vodka in it and when know one is looking I add the vodka ;)

AFAIK, virgin drinks cost the same as non-virgin.

I could be wrong.

I brought a bottle of Kahlua and then ordered milk with room service. I also brought vodka to mix with it - and IIRC I was able to order cranberry juice from room service at breakfast and save it for later in the day. I don't recall exactly where I go the cranberry but I know I made some vodka crans a couple times.

There is none at the drink station by the pool but it is available in the buffet drink stations. You can also order at dinner or breakfast room service and place it in the fridge for later.

I would fill a Steele water bottle with cranberry juice at breakfast. No one said anything.

I brought rum and would mix it with cranberry juice and strawberry banana ice cream to make a frozen drink.

You can get cranberry juice from Room Service. The glasses are very small. I often ordered three at a time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter