CR reversal of credits this afternoon

pth

incurable collector
CR struck again. This afternoon they reversed credits on surveys that they said people should have not have qualified for.
Here's the message:
CreationsRewards values your membership and we feel that proper communication is the key to a good relationship with our members. It has been brought to our attention this afternoon that surveys completed through our E-Mail survey offers during the month of August were crediting for completes that were on non-qualified surveys. This means that your account was awarded points for a survey which you did not qualify for and should not have received points for.

Upon receiving notification of non-qualified survey attempts being credited as a complete, we have reversed survey points this afternoon for the error. Please review your account to make sure that you were not double-debited, as we have found that some members attempted to qualify for the surveys more than once and your account may have had the incorrect number of points reversed. Please review your account transaction history located at: http://www.creationsrewards.net/a/ahist.asp while logged into your account.

If you have been double-debited, we ask that you E-Mail our special E-Mail address: surveyerror@creationsrewards.net and we will research your account transactions and adjust your point balance as necessary.

We apologize for this error and have made the necessary updates so that this issue does not occur again. Again, we value your membership on CreationsRewards!

Checking my account, I had 1100 points reversed and now have a negative 685 point balance.
I just cashed out the other day and saw that it was processed the same day. I wonder if they got my Disney Dollars in the mail at that time or not.

Here's one less CR member.

I wonder how many people now have negative balances.

I was debited 1,200 points also. I did e-mail them like they asked in their e-mail. Shall see if I get a response.

Did they double debit you on the surveys?

Yes, on one of them. There were two surveys which were debited. But only double-debit on one. One was a wine survey that I KNOW I got to the end of. (cause I'm all about the wine - haha!)

500 points reversed here. Although, I do vaguely remember when I received the points in the first place I wasn't sure what they were for. But, I complete so many surveys and don't usually keep track of them so I just figured I had completed a survey and forgot about it. It stinks to see my account go down, but if they weren't my points to begin with I can't be too upset either.:confused3 I don't remember for sure one way or the other if I completed a survey for them or not?

500 points reversed here. Although, I do vaguely remember when I received the points in the first place I wasn't sure what they were for. But, I complete so many surveys and don't usually keep track of them so I just figured I had completed a survey and forgot about it. It stinks to see my account go down, but if they weren't my points to begin with I can't be too upset either.:confused3 I don't remember for sure one way or the other if I completed a survey for them or not?

I agree with you, except that I know I did the wine survey last night. or Maybe I was just drinking wine last night :rotfl: No, seriously, I did do that one.

I know on the 3 surveys I was reversed on, I completed all 3 surveys.
It's not my fault I shouldn't have qualified for them. Doesn't anyone believe the old saying "Eating your own mistakes?"

I would email them and dispute it, but they are pretty hard to deal with when it comes to disputes.

I was reversed 250 points for a survey I didn't qualify for as well. I thought it was weird I was given the points I thought maybe I qualified when it said I didn't somehow :lmao:. I didn't officially qualify for the survey so I have no complaints about them taking the points back.

Those of us that are in the negative points, what's the point of being active with them again?

Wow -- that's terrible! :(

Now I'm sort of glad that I never seem to qualify for those surveys.

Ugh. I just saw this and sure enough I got double debited! I'm off to email them but if I don't get a response I'm satisfied with then I"m done with them. I've been slow over there lately anyway but this will put the nail in their coffin for me.

I got an e-mail back this morning. It said:

"Hi,
Thanks for your reply. We apologize for the inconvenience that this
crediting error has caused. I have corrected your account balance for the
proper number of debits that should have been made. Again, we apologize for
this error and have made the changes needed to avoid this from occurring
again."

When I went to check my account, they had credited me back from the double-debit; HOWEVER, BEFORE I was ever credited for the two surveys that they said I shouldn't have been credited for (although I'll continue to say that I DID the wine one!), I had somewhere close to 650 points. Now, I have 36 :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter