CR resort: sold out?

aheaviside

Mouseketeer
I just tried dates for weekdays in Sept 2011 and Oct 2011 (looking for 3 nights...MTW) and the hotel is nearly sold out for both months (besides very expensive hospitality suites). They had some availability Sept 19th-22, Oct 3-6 and oct. 17-20 but the rest of the month sold out and some of those dates only had very expensive rooms left.

So, my question is, how far in advance do people set on staying at the Contemporary book their room?

I love the CR. I tried in January to book there the last week of september and there was no availability then!! I think maybe they were booked then because there were room discounts and free dining available for that time back in December!

We went at the end of Oct last year and there were tons of folks there from New Jersey because I guess that's when they have vacation. We had booked over a year out for BCV but still didn't have any luck with discounts during our stay.

Tell me the trick too. Last year we tried to book at CR garden view, out of luck, then even went with the more expensive tower room, no luck there either. I started almost one year in advance???:confused3 The web site and TA kept pushing the BLT. Didn't want those so ended up at POR. :rolleyes: Not totally bad.

It is a conference hotel. Therefore a conference may have a hold on a room block thus reducing the availability for the public. If the rooms aren't booked by conference goers they will eventually be released back into bookable room inventory.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter