CR fitness facility

MARRAR

<font color=9999FF>Who knows what DIS addiction lu
Staying at CR (not SOG) late Aug 2002. DH is serious fitness buff.
All we can find is generic info-Nautilis and cardio machines for fitmess center at CR. He wants to know exactly what type of weight machines and if treadmills and airdynes are plentiful and functional (we've been on other vacations where the "fitness" equipment was one treadmill that didn't work etc). I'm assuming fitness center is good since its extra $$ to use....any info greatly appreciated (anyone know current hours too??)thanks:earseek:

Its something like $12.00 per day extra to use the fitness room at the Contemporary. We went back in 2000 and it was a small room with just a couple of machines. I just looked in out of curiosity. Someone else hopefully will respond and know more about it.

I Have used the fitness center at the Y & B Club and at the Boardwalk. They are both very nice and have decent mix of Cybex/Nautilus and free weights. Y & B has 4 treadmills -as of my last visit - July 2001 and 5 or 6 stationary bikes. I dont remember any airdynes at YB but there were 1 or 2 at Boardwalk. I walked over to the Dolphin to check out Body by Jake and found it to be much the same as the other 2. They are clean and fairly good sized for hotel gyms. If the treadmills were busy I bit the bullet and ran outside. Its really not much hotter or more humid than N J at this time of year. Also, I think if you are a property guest you can pay a length of stay fee to join any hotel spa. I usually make it a point to work out early to get it out of the way and before it gets crowded. Hope this helps-any other questions?

no thanks for all your help. My DH will be happy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter