CP resort is full---I can't add a night on, what to do?

hilltopfamily

"The sun and the sand, and a drink in my hand....w
I'm so very, very angry at myself right now. We're staying at Cypress Point Resort next week, starting Monday 7/25 with checkout being the following Monday AM 8/1/2005. I guess I just wasn't thinking when I booked. :sad2: Since we won't get into Orlando until early afternoon our 1st day, we will not be able to have a full day of activities on that day, and we have 7 day premium tickets with 5 extra visits to the minor parks. Now that I'm down to getting specific about our plans, I realize that we really will need another day in Orlando, and we still won't be able to get as much seen/done as we'd like. But now Cypress Point is booked solid and I cannot add a day onto the end of our stay there. I was hoping to tack on Aug. 1 and depart Aug 2nd but it looks like that is out of the question there, and also at their neighboring Cypress Point Grandvillas. :sad1: Any suggestions for me? My DH says, oh well, we can just leave then, and head home. I say, no--- I want to stay as long as possible, and get the most out of our vacation that we can. Darn, I just wish I'd have booked enought nights in the 1st place, or thought about it sooner and tried to add on the extra night earlier. Yikes, I'm so disappointed.

ohhhhhhh---you are just a peach! :worship: I originally booked via HotelKingdom and when they, as well as Hotels.com, showed no availability for the date I needed, I thought I was out of luck! I even called hotelkingdom, and they called CP but I was told they were booked. I have never heard of Inntopia, but I immediately booked the one night needed through them as soon as I saw your posting. It was higher than through hotelkingdom, but I am happy to pay it just to get that extra day. Thanks so much for posting, and if you have any input on Inntopia, I'd be glad to hear about it.

Once again, the fine disboards people have come through for me!!! Many Thanks! :goodvibes

I'm glad it worked out for you. I actually first read about Inntopia on these boards. I haven’t used them personally but I'm sure you won't have a problem. I would just call Cypress Pointe before you leave and make sure they have your reservation. Also, print out all confirmation letters/E-mails and take with you. We will be staying at the Grande Villas in September so make sure you give your thoughts of the resort once you returned!

great! I did print out the email confirmation I got. I think I will call the resort tomorrow and check that all is well there. Especially so that I can have them link this 1 night ressie with my 1 week ressie. Don't want to end up having to pack up and move to a different room for our final night! :earboy2: I'll definitely post back about our stay there. Happy planning for you on your upcoming visit....and again, thanks so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter