CP Breakfast question

Jon Paul

Earning My Ears
I have a reservation for crystal Palace at 845 am what is the earliest they will let me in the park, and what are the chance of being seated before 845 am? park opens at 9 am that day. Trying to decide if I should keep trying to get an earlier reservation.

Also have a 230 PM Tony's reservation, can i request a table on the patio so I can watch the parade at 3?

If open is at 9, they will let you in starting at 8, but they won't seat you much earlier than your ADR. CP will delay your check-in.

If open is at 8, you will get in at 8.

Re: table requests, you can request but most restaurants will not let you wait for a request, as most requests are stuff everyone asks for.

Thanks for getting back to me. I don't quite get what you mean by "CP will delay your check-in?"

Thanks for getting back to me. I don't quite get what you mean by "CP will delay your check-in?"

You have an 8:45 ADR. They will not allow you to check in to be seated until 8:40. If you show up at 8:15, they are unlikely to check you in or seat you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!