Cozumel Ruins & Beach Tour

indigodisney

Mouseketeer
hi everyone, if you did the Cozumel Ruins and Beach Tour - what did you think of it? What time do you leave and get back to the ship?

I am still trying to figure out what would be the best excursion for Cozumel.

Thanks!

My parents took my son on this excursion and they all enjoyed it. The only problem they encountered was rough water at the beach because it was extremely windy the day we were there. I seem to recall that the ruins are not authentic, but are a replica that was built. I don't remember what time they left, but they didn't get back to the ship until close to 6:00pm and had to rush to get ready for our dinner seating at 6:00.

Any more info on this excursion? It says it is 4 hours, but the time is 12:15 to 6pm! :confused3

Also, approximately how long is the beach portion?

And I didnt know the Ruins were not real but a replica?

TIA!

You can find reviews on most excursions in the DIS DCL FAQ thread linked in my signature under the heading EXCURSION REVIEWS. There is a link for each port.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter