Cozumel Pier Question

miss0033

Mouseketeer
We went on a Carnival cruise to cozumel awhile ago, It docked further to the south, seemed like the Southernmost pier at the time. There was another pier just to the North(ish) that had a Royal Caribbean ship docked there from what I remember.

When I look at googlemaps, I can see that area, but I also see the Disney Fantasy is docked at a pier that is about 2-3 miles to the North of what I would consider the main port area, and it looks like more of a "downtown" area than a port area.

Is this where the Disney Fantasy (or other ships) usually dock when going to Cozumel? If not, is there any way of knowing in advance where we will dock. Trying to plan with our group where we might all meet for lunch that day.

Thanks in advance!

On Disney, we have only been at the downtown port. I think of the two in a different way - with the more southerly being the Senor Frogs Dock and the northerly as the Hooters Dock😀.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter