Cozumel Dolphin Encounter at Chankanaab National Park

sbridgeman

Mouseketeer
We are considering the doing the dolphin encounter at Chankanaab while in Cozumel and I am wondering if that is something we can just show up for and do or do we need to pre-book this?

Anyone have any experience or advise here?

Thanks in advance.

I'm sure someone better informed will reply. :goodvibes
But for now...
From what I have read, if you want to book the dolphin encounter, not through DCL, you can't say you are sailing with DCL because they don't let you book. DCL has a block booking with them.
I have however read that some people have just turned up and been able to do the dolphin activity - This I imagine depends on time of year you are travelling. There's no guarantee that there'll be availability.

We are planning to go to the park and see if we can get in to do the manatee swim. But we've not made the kids any promises. We've just said we're going to the park.

People who book say they are staying at a hotel but say they are undecided if asked which one. But if the ship misses the port for some reason you cannot get a refund.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter