Courtesy of Shamus - BWV Villa locations by View

Fantastic! Thank you, Shamus for the time and effort. This was always kind of the missing item on BWV that many of us wanted to know.

Ok I get it now, I forgot there are no 2 bedroom dedicateds at BWV. Had no idea there was so many dedicated studios and one bedrooms though.

Ok I get it now, I forgot there are no 2 bedroom dedicateds at BWV. Had no idea there was so many dedicated studios and one bedrooms though.

Me, either! What great information! Thank you, Shamus, for putting this together. We always book BWV and now I understand why we have had the locations we have had and why we are never in the first two buildings (mostly GV's)

Thank you for gathering this info! We stayed in a Boardwalk View studio last year on the second floor over Thimbles & Threads and loved the room, it had a huge balcony. Could not for the life of me remember the room number and will request it again this year.

Thanks for the kind words everyone - much appreciated.

And Thanks to Doc for hosting and posting.

Suggestions and Corrections are always welcomed.

These are wonderful! We scored a GV for this coming January :woohoo: and I love being able to imagine our view!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter