Courtenay and Brian's 10-14-12 TR WP and BW Fairy Tale Wedding

CourtenayB

DisneyFanatic22
Hello! Some of you may have followed Brian and I's journey on my previous PJ. Now I am back with a TR that will unfold over a long period of time I am guessing since I am not that good at keeping up with things lately. But anywho, I am going to try to make this the most amazing, thorough, picture-filled TR so that other brides can have a guide and know what to expect (somewhat).

I am super depressed that our big day is over and I cannot believe how quickly it went by. It was just so so so so so amazing and I think about it every day. Disney never disappoints. Do not worry about Disney when you're getting married- it will be one of the best days of your life and you will truly be amazed. I just wish we could do it all over again. :cloud9:

Keep a look out for more updates and thank you for joining in. I am so excited to relive the magic. Here's a little peek of our wedding:
Yay.jpg

Hey Courtenay! I am so excited for your TR and I'm so pleased to hear that you had such an amazing wedding day! :goodvibes
Wow, just look at you and Brian!! He looks so dapper and I adore your necklace! Can't wait for more :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!