Coupon Holder

Rhonda922

Freakin Family Guy is Freakin Awesome!<br><font co
Does anyone know where I can buy a coupon holder? I just need something small that has different sections in it so that I can better organize my coupons for grocery shopping. Right now, everything is in an envelope and I end up wasting time standing in the aisle at the market rummaging through a pile of coupons.

Hello,

The Dollar store sometimes has them. I have also seen them at Walmart, Target & even the Grocery Stores carry them. I hope this helps!!

Also, I purchased mine at an office store (Staples, Office Max, etc.) It is a plain expandable small holder and it is quite sturdy.

Good Luck!

Bought mine at walmart. I think I found it in the stationary section. Just a cheap thing but it does the job.

I saw some in the $l section at Target this weekend.

herc.

You can also use a small index card file box and then the appropriate sized index cards for dividers.

Ginny

I got mine at Target. They have 13 different sections in it. I bought 4 in different colors and use 3. I use the pink for health & beauty, the black for cleaning supplies and the purple for groceries. I have a blue one and I just use that to pull my coupons I'm taking to the store. I'll put different stores in different sections.

I got mine at the dollar tree. It's actually an index card holder with dividers. I can't remember how many, probably around 15. It works perfectly for coupons!

I use an index card box my sister gave me. I left it one day at the store and when I went to retrieve it, they said "this is the one we all wanted to take home"! It is green plaid with a cow on top, from when I had a "cow" kitchen.

The one I use is actually a "check file"... I got it at Walmart. A little bit larger than a coupon file... but works great! I believe it has 13 sections.

donnajon said:
I got mine at Target. They have 13 different sections in it. I bought 4 in different colors and use 3. I use the pink for health & beauty, the black for cleaning supplies and the purple for groceries. I have a blue one and I just use that to pull my coupons I'm taking to the store. I'll put different stores in different sections.

That sounds great with it having 13 different sections. I really like that idea! I have to get to Target to get one before Friday because that's when we'll be doing our big food shopping again. You all are great! Thanks for the suggestions. :teeth:

Donnajon's system sounds pretty good. I used to use the wallet-sized type of divider with tabs, but still felt like I was rummaging too much and overlooking coupons that I would find the day after they expired. Now I use a three-ring binder. I have it divided with tabbed insets, and put the coupons in pages designed for collectible cards, like baseball or Pokemon cards. It's big, but I can see everything clearly, including the expiration date. Plus it has zippered pockets on the outside that hold my pen and any coupons I might pick up at the store.

I also bought at Target a small plastic basket that I keep all my coupon holders in. They all four fit in there and I keep it on top of the refridgerator. Plus, if I have a coupon or two that I don't feel like filing right away, I just toss it in the basket with the holders and file it later. That way it doesn't get lost.
Make sure your store doesn't take expired coupons before you toss them. My Bi-Lo does.

I use one I bought from Current. It's actually my second one; I wore the first one out. I've tried others, but this one works well for me. It's about the size of a checkbook, spiral bound with different categories. LOVE IT!

I bought mine in the $1 section at Target. It's bigger than the average coupon holder which makes it nice for those oversized coupons that I normally have to fold.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter