Coupon Exchange Train~~New Riders Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't get to mail my envelope today because my youngest DD was home sick. I will mail it tomorrow though.

I sent you an envie this am...hope there are some you can use! :yay:

:cheer2:

I'm still getting jipped with my paper...I only had one coupon insert in both my Saturday paper and Sunday! When I questioned the cashier about it, she stated that she had no idea about how many inserts there were supposed to be in each paper; and that whatever is in them, is in them! :confused3
Guess I'll just have to walk a couple blocks down to Quickcheck instead of buying my papers at 7-11! :dance3:

Nancy

I didn't get to mail my envelope today because my youngest DD was home sick. I will mail it tomorrow though.

I hope your DD is better soon. My was home sick on Friday. Which is why you will be getting two envies this week.

I had one ready to mail on Friday with a bunch of coupons that expire the end of the month. Wasn't sure if you stock up like I do. I didn't get to go out at all on Friday until after the post office closed. So, I put a bunch of stamps on it and had oldest DS drop it off this weekend. I hope it comes through okay.

I mailed your regular envie today.

happy2behome...sent them out this morning...please let me know when you get them. I only had one stamp...(my new book is missing..hmmmmm)..It should be fine, but I just want to make sure.. Thanks

I hope your DD is better soon. My was home sick on Friday. Which is why you will be getting two envies this week.

I had one ready to mail on Friday with a bunch of coupons that expire the end of the month. Wasn't sure if you stock up like I do. I didn't get to go out at all on Friday until after the post office closed. So, I put a bunch of stamps on it and had oldest DS drop it off this weekend. I hope it comes through okay.

I mailed your regular envie today.

Thanks! My DD felt fine this morning. Is yours better?

I do stock up so I can use the coupons. :banana: Thanks so much!

Welcome back to the train, PUMPKINFISH :)

Thank you Dj :hug: it's nice to be a part of the train again. I look forward to receiving from Hanutedmansionmomma and sending off to Cougar242. Cougar, if there are particular coups you need or look for, just let me know! :)

Tink471 - I received my envie yesterday. You are so fast! Thanks so much! There were a bunch that I could use. :cool1:

Sparmeland - I mailed your coupons out last night. Please let me know if there are any specific coupons that you want me to look out for.

Thanks,
Kelly

happy2behome...sent them out this morning...please let me know when you get them. I only had one stamp...(my new book is missing..hmmmmm)..It should be fine, but I just want to make sure.. Thanks

update..mailman did not take it..He left a note to put anothor stamp:rolleyes1...I found the stamps..soo It will be going out again tomm:thumbsup2 sorry:goodvibes

Your envie is in the mail. Hope you got the one I sent last week.

V4dice - your envelope went in yesterday's mail around lunchtime. I suspect you should receive it tomorrow (Wednesday) or Thursday. It's another biggie, so hopefully you can find some good stuff before passing it along. For the most part, they are in expiration date order.

One rubber-banded set is November, December, and beyond expiration dates. The other set is October expiration dates and then rubber-banded to the top of that set is this past week's coupons.

Please let me know if you're ever looking for anything special. Also, can you use internet coupons?

jjjh'smom, I received the huge envelope today, thanks!

Vanessasmom, your envelope went out in the mail today.

Gretchen

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter