Couples MM in Disney's Hollywood Studios - Sign Ups CLOSED

Mickeysgirl34

"I'm thinking of good vibrations."
Hello y'all! These are the sign ups for the Couples Murder Mystery I am running in DHS! ~

Rules:

1. Roleplaying. You will be playing Disney characters of your choice. So as not to confuse people, you would have to have your character's name, in front of everything you say or do. So, say I was Cinderella, I would say something like:
Cinderella: Oh my, I seem to have lost my shoe again!
If you want to say anything that doesn't relate to your character, but is something relating to you, then you would use OOC: (Out Of Character) instead of your character's name.

2. There are 3 roles to play. Murderer, Detective, and Park Guest. When we get enough players, we will choose who the murderers are. Our original choices can decline if they want, and if they do, we will choose someone else. The murderers decides who will be killed every week or so. They have to wait, until we tell them they can though. When they choose, they will tell us who, then we will tell the person they want to murder through PM. The murderer can decide how the person can be killed. This game will be in the Disney's Hollywood Studios, so use the attractions as you wish. If a detective PMs us and makes an arrest, then if you are the murderer have to confess and the game will end.

We will also choose detectives who will be the ones to solve the crimes. They will work together and will decide between each other who to arrest. You can only make one arrest for each time period between the murders. If you make a false arrest, the other members can choose whether or not they can stay as detectives. If the majority chooses to have new detectives, then they can vote for replacement detectives, which might put the murderer into power. If this happens, then the game is over. Detectives will have to PM us before making an arrest, telling me who it is. If they are wrong, we will tell them so, announce on the thread that an accusation was made and was incorrect. When mentioning the detectives falsely accused someone, we will not mention who. If the murderer kills off all of the detectives, then they have won, and the game is over.

Park guests are what keep the game going. Detectives and the murderers both count as park guests. You all act as your chosen character, and do whatever you want around the park, but keep your posts to PG related material. Park guests get to choose whether the detectives need replacing, and can choose the new ones. Since nobody knows who the detectives are, you can't suggest to them who you think it is, but you can make your own accusations on the thread, depending on the clues. But be careful, if you accuse the murderer, they might get mad and you could be their next victim...

3. If you get murdered, you can't post as your character anymore, but you can still post on the thread out of character. You are NOT allowed to post as “Ghost of *character name*” once you have died. We may ask characters to post as ghosts far into the game, to give hints to the characters who are still alive. It is highly unlikely we will have to do that, but if it comes to the point, we will.

4. Whenever someone is murdered, there will be a small clue that will point to the murderer. It would be something pretty vague, such as blonde hair, or a piece of blue fabric. Over time, the clues will narrow down to a few people. Don't rule out a character, if they don't have a part of the clue. So, if there was cat fur, don't rule out Alice because she isn't a cat, because she owns a pet cat. The clues may also be rather difficult to interpret. That’s the POINT. So, all ideas of the clues could possibly mean, are welcome. The murderers will also be posting, trying to throw you off. You won't know they are the murderers, so you’ll have to be careful on who you listen to.

5. I will play the part of the park management, who will update everyone on the goings on around the park. When the murderers murder someone, one of us will make the post telling everybody. When the detectives accuse somebody, I will make the post saying so, I won’t say who they accused though.

6. Make sure that you have an empty PM box, just in case I pick you for the murderer or detective, if you get murdered, or falsely accused. PM’s stack up quickly, so please, make sure your PM box is empty or close to empty. Also, I expect the murderers, detectives, and reporter to reply to my PM’s, just so I know they understand what exactly is going on. They also need to send me PM’s so I can keep up with their plans.

7. Have fun!

COUPLES:
PlutosRHM55 - Lumiere & Cogsworth (Beauty and the Beast)
Kelseighrox925 - Max & Roxanne (A Goofy Movie)
MickeyisBeast - Aladdin & Jasmine (Aladdin)
TheDreamsComeTrue - Eric & Ariel (The Little Mermaid)
Fairywings - Young Simba & Nala (The Lion King)
Monorail Fan:) - Jafar & Iago (Aladdin)
Umichigan10 - Buzz Lightyear & Woody(Toy Story)
Stitch4Prez - Hades & Zezu(Hercules)
Tomwdw14 - Stitch & Lilo(Lilo & Stitch)
Shadowpan - Peter Pan & Wendy
Mooglelord - The Prince & Snow White(Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs)
CowboyErin & BK228 - Flynn Rider & Rapunzel(Tangled)
Disney-Obsessed - Hercules & Megara(Hercules)
Dizguy2319 - Phineas & Ferb(Phineas and Ferb)
Marypops! - Mad Hatter & March Hare(Alice in Wonderland)
Poolbearluver - Beast & Belle(Beauty & the Beast)
BroadwayGirlJulia - Sebastian & Flounder(The Little Mermaid)
Mickey'sBff - Pooh & Tigger(The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh)
StarTunnel - Bullseye & Jessie(Toy Story)
Softball Chick - Mushu & Mulan(Mulan)
Minniemouse17 - Marlin & Dory(Finding Nemo)
Disneedust1429 - Jack & Sally(Nightmare Before Christmas)

I'll be Buzz Lightyear and if anyone wants to partner with me they can. If no one does then I'll be Buzz and Woody.

Snow White and her Prince, if their still available
If not Alice and Dinah? (or some more fitting character).
I'm kinda new to this if you can tell

I have never done this before so I have a few questions....
  1. Just making sure, so even though the detectives and murderers are park guest, there are others who just post replies and stuff who aren't murderers and detectives, right?
  1. How do the people decide a detective if we don't know who they are? Or do we just make assumptions?
  2. Does the reporter give hints or make accusations against people?
Sorry about all of the questions!!!! And can you post as both characters or one at a time if you choose? Thanks!

Is anybody going to make icons for this MM? If not, could anyone recommend a good site to make them on so I could?

1. Just making sure, so even though the detectives and murderers are park guest, there are others who just post replies and stuff who aren't murderers and detectives, right?
  1. How do the people decide a detective if we don't know who they are? Or do we just make assumptions?
  2. Does the reporter give hints or make accusations against people?
Sorry about all of the questions!!!! And can you post as both characters or one at a time if you choose? Thanks!
1. Park Guests are just bystanders who roleplay. They can't kill or arrest anyone.
2. Only the PM knows the detectives' identities. If a detective makes an incorrect accusation or two, the PM can ask the park guests to fire the detectives or keep them. If they're fired, then the PM chooses a new detective.
3. Reporter's only power is to stir the pot and create gossip.

1. [*]How do the people decide a detective if we don't know who they are? Or do we just make assumptions?
    [*]Does the reporter give hints or make accusations against people?

Question 1: Everyone plays in this game whether they are a detective,a murderer,or just a guest but park guests can't murder anyone.

Question 2: You don't guess the detectives,you guess the murderers. The detectives job is to find out who is murdering characters and get them caught. If you want to guess a murder,you can say it. If a detective makes a wrong guess,you can decide if the PM should replace that detective.

Question 3: The reporter's job is to sum up what happened. Whether a murder happened or a detective has caught a murder. I will give clues to who murdered a character. People can give guesses on who they think it is.

No problem! ~ :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter