Couples massage-only for man/woman???

Theresa44

Earning My Ears
My sister and I are taking our first ever Disney Cruise on the Magic in Jan 2011 without our husbands. We are both interested in the spa. Any problem booking a couples massage for the two of us? Has anyone ever done that?

I don't have first hand experience but I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that as long as you are willing to pay the $$$, Disney won't care who the "couple" is!!!! :rotfl:

I would like to do this with my BF for our cruise but I couldn't find prices on the website. Does anyone know the price for a couples massage?

I found the prices on DCL website under Planning, Vista Spa, Treatments

Couples massage on board is $242

Twice I have done the Couple's Massage with a girlfriend instead of my husband. They don't care who the "couple" is.

Considering same-sex couples DO exist (and some are even legally married! :eek:), I would be surprised if Disney discriminated against them for something like this. So I doubt they even consider or care who does the spa treatments together. :)

I cruised a few months ago with my partner and we had no problem at all with a couples massage. And as long as you're paying, they probably don't care at all. :-)

Enjoy your massage!!!

LOL, my mom and I did a couples massage on Carnival once. It was soooooooooo awkward! Not saying it is like this on every ship, but on our Carnival cruise, the ladies led us to the room and then told us to undress, and left the room. As grown women neither of us wanted to strip in front of the other. It was hilarious as we tried to hold our towels over the right things and we both kept saying "Don't Look!!!!" :lmao::lmao::rotfl2::rotfl2:

DH and I did the couples massage on Castaway Cay and loved it!

My friend and I did a couples massage on a port day special. It was great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter