Couples Dinner Near BC/BW/EPCOT

Mewissy

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone,

We'll be staying in BCV this fall with family. There are 3 sets of couples and we plan to each go out for dinner one night alone with our SO while the rest of the family watches the kids.

But, we like convenience.

So, what places would you recommend for a nice adult-only/couple dinner near BC. I'm thinking we could eat at the BC, YC, BW, or EPCOT really easily.

Thanks!

Hi!

Flying Fish, Yachtsman's Steakhouse.

Or, if you have the tickets that allow, Brown Derby at DHS or something in the world showcase at Epcot. France has a nice restaurant downstairs, and a slightly fancier version upstairs. (The old version of this was quite adult and lovely...they've revamped and are re-opening shortly so can't speak to it quite yet.)

I've not dined at the Swan or Dolphin but there are some first rate choices there I've been dying to try...Bluezoo comes to mind. Lots of choices in this area for adults! :thumbsup2

Hi Everyone,

We'll be staying in BCV this fall with family. There are 3 sets of couples and we plan to each go out for dinner one night alone with our SO while the rest of the family watches the kids.

But, we like convenience.

So, what places would you recommend for a nice adult-only/couple dinner near BC. I'm thinking we could eat at the BC, YC, BW, or EPCOT really easily.

Thanks!

I second The Flying Fish---if you are foodies and want to splurge, look into the Chef's Table dining experience. Otherwise, get a table by the windows---off to the side for a quieter experience.

I've not dined at the Swan or Dolphin but there are some first rate choices there I've been dying to try...Bluezoo comes to mind. Lots of choices in this area for adults! :thumbsup2

Good thought! I sort of forgot about Dolphin/Swan!

The Swan/Dolphin restaurants are so much better for adult dining than Disney signatures. I think Il Mulino may be the most romantic but Bluezoo and Shulas are more adult. Bluezoo is my favorite restaurant and bar at WDW but I'm happy dining at the other two also.

Kimonos has very good sushi and karaoke if you are looking for a more lively atmosphere.

I love the Swan/Dolphin restaurants. My husband and tried Bluezoo and Shulas in Sept and tried Il Mulino the year before. I would highly recommend any of them!

bluezoo is the best restaurant in the Boardwalk/Epcot area, especially if one is looking for an adults only meal.

Via Napoli in Italy @ EPCOT is a little loud and lively, but it would be a nice choice. Service is wonderful, nice wines, delicious pizza to share, and yummy desserts. There is also the Tutto wine cellar right next door!

Bluezoo. I did the chef's tasting menu in Nov 2011 and it was hands down one of the best meals I have ever eaten. I have also had some excellent meals at Flying Fish. Both have great atmospheres although I would say Bluezoo is much emptier (and quieter). I would not feel the need to venture into Epcot for dinner when you have great options in the Epcot area hotels. Have fun!

ESPN Zone:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Just Kidding

Bluezoo, Shula's, Il Mulino,

In Epcot, Tutto Italia Or Les Chef

Tutto Gusto is a great place to stop for a couple of drinks (they have an assortment of presecco cocktails) and to share some small plates. You can sit next to each other on one of the small couches if it is available. Afterward stroll to France and visit the Patisserie for dessert.

No need to eat in Epcot..

Blue Zoo, Shulas, Flying Fish or Ill MUlino are all good choices.

We had two great meals this past week at Flying Fish. We had the Chef's tasting menu on Tuesday and had such a great meal / evening that we booked for last night in the regular dining room.

Adults only, convenience, my votes are for Todd English's Bluezoo, Shulas ( bit epensive), Flying Fish or Yachtsman.

We love Flying Fish, always enjoy our meal there. If given a choice I always choose FF.

We always choose Shula's. We've loved it each time we have eaten there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!