Couple looking for friends!

Pwhite

Earning My Ears
Hey! We are going to be in Disney November 14-18th and would love to find some couple friend we can click with!
We are looking to move to Orlando within the next year but if you would love to meet when we are there we would love it!
We are 25 and 27. No kids. And love Disney! Let us know!

Hey! We are going to be in Disney November 14-18th and would love to find some couple friend we can click with!
We are looking to move to Orlando within the next year but if you would love to meet when we are there we would love it!
We are 25 and 27. No kids. And love Disney! Let us know!

Hey Pwhite, I won't be there in November, but I do plan on heading down to WDW at some point in the summertime. My parents are actually moving to Orlando (literally 10 mins from the WDW entrance). Me and my boyfriend are in a LDR, but when we do make plans we will probably stay with my parents and do all things Disney. We're both 23 (will be 24 next year) and we also have no kids. Feel free to dm me if you're interested!

This is a rough time to join up with strangers. You might get better results once you are there. I've done a few solo trips and I always found it easier to talk with someone new at a restaurant. That could be more difficult now, too. I just feel this is a poor time for trying to do this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter