Country Inn and Suites Cape Canaveral - Priceline

tikibirds

Mouseketeer
Just a FYI that I was able to book this for $60 for our pre-cruise night (Feb 3). I called the hotel directly and asked if I can still park our car (rental) there during our cruise and was told that I can purchase a cruise package for $20 which will include parking and the round trip shuttle.

Hi Tikibird, FYI, when checking in. ask for the 4th floor, room numbers 400- 420[even # rms],you will be facing the port and will be able to see the ships coming in the morning of your cruise. Oh yes!, they have a real nice breakfast bar also. HAPPY SAILING!

Hi Tikibird, FYI, when checking in. ask for the 4th floor, room numbers 400- 420[even # rms],you will be facing the port and will be able to see the ships coming in the morning of your cruise. Oh yes!, they have a real nice breakfast bar also. HAPPY SAILING!

Thanks for the tip - much appreciated! :)

To make you feel good[ pocket-wise], it cost us last May 2009, to stay there around $120.00

I too booked it today for our precruise night (feb 17th) on Priceline. Ours will be $62 with taxes. I bid $49, 2 1/2 stars, Cape Canaveral only.
I wish I had booked my car yesterday, when it was $52, one way, but I wanted to get the hotel first. The car price has doubled for one day since yesterday. May take a shuttle instead.

When you were on Priceline did you put in a certain area? Thanks

I bid on Cape Canaveral, FL and 2.5 stars. Originally bid $47 and then got back an offer to rebid at $60, so I did since I saw that some others had gotten this property with a similar bid on betterbidding.com and biddingfortravel.com

I bid on Cape Canaveral, FL and 2.5 stars. Originally bid $47 and then got back an offer to rebid at $60, so I did since I saw that some others had gotten this property with a similar bid on betterbidding.com and biddingfortravel.com

Thanks a lot! I will try that...we leave in a few weeks.

I decided on my price when I saw it on Cruise critic today. Someone had bid $48 and rebid $49 and got it, so I just tried the $49 right off the bat. Was surprised I got it the first try. Keep in mind the bid prices are without tax. My $49 ends up being $62...a bargain even at that price. Finally got the one way car cheaper...I hope the codes I'm using are ok ones for the car.

Thanks a lot! I will try that...we leave in a few weeks.

Just a heads up that it is possible you get a different property with Priceline and you have to stick with what you get (no refunds) - although the property would have to be in the CC area if that is what you bid on. Good luck!

Just a heads up that it is possible you get a different property with Priceline and you have to stick with what you get (no refunds) - although the property would have to be in the CC area if that is what you bid on. Good luck!
I knew there was a chance when I bid (and didn't care, but was hoping for this one and the free breakfast and wifi..at least I think I saw it was free), but I wonder if 2 1/2 stars leads just to just the one place. Do you know if there is another 2 1/2 star place in Cape Canaveral on the list for Priceline?

Thanks so much for this post. Was wanting to stay there and could find nothing any cheaper than $118. Did Priceline for 1/30 and got it for $49 plus tax. There is only (1) 2.5 star hotel listed in Cape Canaveral.

Thanks so much for this post. Was wanting to stay there and could find nothing any cheaper than $118. Did Priceline for 1/30 and got it for $49 plus tax. There is only (1) 2.5 star hotel listed in Cape Canaveral.
Congrats to you! It's a nice feeling when you get what you want, isn't it :) !

Awesome - great deal! :)

Thanks! Got it for $49 = $62.10 :banana: I had them reserved for $150, I have to cancel that!!

Thanks so much!!

Wow!!! What a bargain. I just booked it. It was $169 through the hotel and we got it for the $49 + tax. Going to call the hotel and add the parking and shuttle option.

Thank you so much! What a great tip. :worship:

When Priceline offers you a room at a particular rate, you can usually get it for less. However, if you were out of "free rebids" - then your choice would be to accept it at the offered rate, or wait a day to try again.

When Priceline offers you a room at a particular rate, you can usually get it for less. However, if you were out of "free rebids" - then your choice would be to accept it at the offered rate, or wait a day to try again.

I was getting ready to post the same thing. I am usually successful going up about 1/3 of the way to their offer with a free rebid. If I don't have any, I will wait a day. If it is a bid for the day of or day before the stay and no rebids, then taking their offer is about the only choice.

Just did this dealy and got TWO rooms for less than the price we were paying for one. (We were all going to cram into one room just to save cash.) But, I just got two rooms for $49 each + tax. SO, doing the happy dance!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to all that posted this! You rock.

:cool1::banana::yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter