Country Bear Jamboree!

always quiet

Sometimes you're the dog, sometimes you're the hyd
Check out Travel with Rick and take a look at a Disney classic. I remember this show from wayyyyyyyy back when! :rolleyes1 (not dating myself here!)

I like this one but the Christmas version I prefer....:woohoo: Might just need to pop back in this Dec!!

I swore I did this is 2006 and it was the Christmas version. This was the last time I was in WDW in Dec.

Making some serious plans for a trip to Disney World after our Cruise in Dec....either way!! :goodvibes

We really miss the Christmas version. DH much prefers this version; I like all of them, but especially enjoy the holiday one.

Holiday version and hope Disney will consider bringing it back.:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

I swore I did this is 2006 and it was the Christmas version. This was the last time I was in WDW in Dec.

Making some serious plans for a trip to Disney World after our Cruise in Dec....either way!! :goodvibes

Nope. We were there for Christmas season in 2006 and it was the first time it was not performed and I was so disappointed. I had looked forward to it. Wrote a complaint letter to Guest Services but apparently they didn't care as it never came back! Or I was the only one that asked for it back. :rolleyes1

There was another version - the CB Vacation Hoedown. Anyone remember that one? It may have only showed at Disneyland in CA, I can't remember. I liked that show also but I think I am resigned to only seeing the current, original version as long as the attraction is still there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter