Counter Service These Days?

mickeyfan0805

DIS Veteran
Can anyone update me on how counter service restaurants are operating these days. When we were there in April we got in line outside, placed the order on the app, and then used the app to indicate our readiness once we were seated indoors. Is this still how it is working? Anything unusual we should be aware of that has changed?

Can anyone update me on how counter service restaurants are operating these days. When we were there in April we got in line outside, placed the order on the app, and then used the app to indicate our readiness once we were seated indoors. Is this still how it is working? Anything unusual we should be aware of that has changed?
We did zero mobile ordering. Things were pretty much normal. We don’t eat at peak times. The Simpson’s food place was not as good as I remember. Had the waffle chicken sandwich. It was blah, tots were good. We were there 7/22-7/27. 3 broomsticks was great (ate there twice) and Finnegan’s (table service) all other meals we had were at City Walk or at Sapphire or Starbucks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter