counter service mobile ordering?

GSLand

Mouseketeer
Looking forward to our December trip with most of the dining reservations we wanted, but please tell me the latest on counter service and other snacks like the food carts.
Do counter service food places *require* mobile ordering? What if we want just a small snack - such as a coffee & cookie? Does that require a mobile order?

Are there still food cart options like ones for Mickey Bars? or a Coke?

Thanks for the latest. We have not been to the parks in a few years.

They much prefer mobile when available (and I prefer it, too - I don't love lines...) but my mom doesn't have a smartphone and she's yet to be turned away from ordering in person at the counter. There is just usually a line with typically only 1 register available.

You can walk up to any kiosk or cart, plus not all quick service spots even participate in mobile ordering (Epcot only has 4 and one of them is the caramel shop!).

You can select from the allergy menu or ask for some ingredients to be left off.

no. same menus.

I've found a few things that were on the menu, but not in the mobile ordering. Fortunately, they were all at hotel QS (like Mara mobile ordering didn't have the soup, which is what I wanted). In that case, there was no problem just telling them (and usually the CM would agree, having encountered that before) and would let me order at the counter. But in the theme parks, I agree-always the identical menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter