Counter service food pics :d

tink97

LOVE my Family & LOVE Disney
Hey everyone! We've never had the dining plan or have even eaten at any Disney resteraunt so I was wondering if anyone could upload food pics from the following counter service resteraunts:

1. Port Orleans Riverside Food Court
2. Columbia Harbor House
3. Cosmic Ray's
4. Any counter service in World Showcase
5. Starring Rolls
6. Flame Tree BBQ
7. Wolfgang Puck

I know it's a tall order but thank you guys soooo much!!!!
Tink97 :tinker:

I have a few photos of those...but don't have them uploaded to share. If you do a Google search on those restaurants ie: Columbia Harbor House Food Pictures and then click on Image (at the top of the google search results) it'll pull up a LOT of photos from those restaurants :)

You can probably find the food photos thread on the Dis Forum and search that thread for these restaurant names and find a lot from Dis board members.

I know in the original post I asked for pictures from those counter service but even reviews would be nice :goodvibes Thanks!!!

20081019002d.jpg

20081019002b.jpg

20060910077a.jpg

I know it's not food pictures, but the environment sure gets me in the mood to go to WDW. Have fun.

1. Port Orleans Riverside Food Court Never eaten here
2. Columbia Harbor House Or here.
3. Cosmic Ray's Pretty standard fair....although on the furthest side you can order BBQ and things other than burgers, it was pretty good.
4. Any counter service in World Showcase We usually go during F&W Festival so we eat a little at the sample booths.....we've eaten at LeCellier and must be the only people on earth that were not impressed with it.
5. Starring Rolls All we've had from here are cupcakes....they were good, but cold and way too much for one person to eat.
6. Flame Tree BBQ We eat here every year, we like their bbq and they have great portion sizes. The outdoor area where you eat is nice too, just watch out for the birds....no matter how many times Disney tells people not to feed them, they still do and then they get feisty and want more food. I was sad to see their corn muffins get taken off the menu....I hope they bring those back.
7. Wolfgang Puck I've heard the express quick service near the Christmas shoppe is much better than the full service but we've yet to eat there. We usually have a Breakfast ADR on our DTD day and then eat at Earl of Sandwich for a late lunch. I've heard that the QS Wolfgang Puck restaurant is one of the best values for your money though.

Hope you enjoy your trip and your food choices :)

I did the quick service plan last year-here is my dining report-most of the ones you are looking for are there

Hey everyone! We've never had the dining plan or have even eaten at any Disney resteraunt so I was wondering if anyone could upload food pics from the following counter service resteraunts:

1. Port Orleans Riverside Food Court
2. Columbia Harbor House
3. Cosmic Ray's
4. Any counter service in World Showcase
5. Starring Rolls
6. Flame Tree BBQ
7. Wolfgang Puck

I know it's a tall order but thank you guys soooo much!!!!

The categorized food picture thread is here, you can scroll down to search by restaurant name.

Here's what I've got from Colombia Harbor House:

Chicken Finger meal:
1113326703_7o2Sj-M.jpg

Clam chowder:
1113326704_B5K5r-M.jpg

Fried shrimp meal:
1113326714_zHdk6-M.jpg

Sorry I don't have more to share, but this was definitely one of the best CS meals we've ever had at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter