Counter Service Credits for the Dining Plan?

StarWarsMomofGirls!

DIS Veteran
My daughter will be 9 on our September trip. Her tastes are def leaning towards a more adult palette. Is it still kind of un-officiall, that you can order adult meals off at counter service restaurants? I have been looking at the menus and there is def a couple counter service restaurants that she would def choose an adult meal instead of a kids meal.

We were there in November and were able to buy adult CS meals for our 9 year old and 1 for our 3 and 6 year old to split using adult CS credits and it was no problem.:) I don't know if you could do it at BOG with the the preorder because we didn't try it.

Been a few years since I've brought an under 10 but we used to have no problem doing this.
Thanks! I think we may have done this by mistake on our first trip, just because we weren't paying attention to it!

We were there in November and were able to buy adult CS meals for our 9 year old and 1 for our 3 and 6 year old to split using adult CS credits and it was no problem.:) I don't know if you could do it at BOG with the the preorder because we didn't try it.
Thanks! We did BOQ breakfast a couple years ago and we weren't impressed. Too much hassle and bustle for that venue for our taste.

TS credits are separated into Adult & Child but QS credits are simply QS credits. You can order whatever you want.
Thanks! I am trying to be a little strategic in my TS options.... Tusker House buffet, Ohana buffet... And then restaurants like Skipper Canteen with a kids menu that is almost a mini adults menu. But have that flexibility for QS will help!

My daughter will be 9 on our September trip. Her tastes are def leaning towards a more adult palette. Is it still kind of un-officiall, that you can order adult meals off at counter service restaurants? I have been looking at the menus and there is def a couple counter service restaurants that she would def choose an adult meal instead of a kids meal.
We are planning to do this for our DGS as he has limited food preferences - I was going to have the child's meal but been told not to worry just just the "meals" that suit him best!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter