Counter Meals & Snacks at FW?

GOOFY4DONALD

DH finished his plate at 50's Prime Time. They wer
Are there any counter service places at Fort Wilderness? What about snack options?
Thanks

FW doesn't offer a counter service, other than what is at the pool. I'm not sure if that is open all times of the year. I does have the Meadow and Settlement Trading Posts. I do believe you can purchase some snacks there. The Trails End offers a buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. These would be table service credits however. It also offers a take out menu. Many guests fill the take out boxes and are able to feed the family on two boxes..rather than paying for say four meals eating in. Just a suggestion. In any case, I think if you ask this question in the camping thread, you are likely to get more specific information from people who have stayed there on what you can use your snack credits on.

FW doesn't offer a counter service, other than what is at the pool. I'm not sure if that is open all times of the year. I does have the Meadow and Settlement Trading Posts. I do believe you can purchase some snacks there. The Trails End offers a buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. These would be table service credits however. It also offers a take out menu. Many guests fill the take out boxes and are able to feed the family on two boxes..rather than paying for say four meals eating in. Just a suggestion. In any case, I think if you ask this question in the camping thread, you are likely to get more specific information from people who have stayed there on what you can use your snack credits on.
Thank you for the reply. I posted on the camping board.
Thanks again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter