~countdown to april 2013 ~

Mousemommy1

DIS Veteran
Is it April yet????? :rotfl2:

So, I wanted to start this thread for everyone planning on a WDW trip in April 2013!! One of the best parts (and hardest parts) about planning a trip to WDW is the anticipation!!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Here's hoping this thread provides a place for us all to count down the next 8 months until April...and to be able to bounce questions off of each other and maybe set up some Dis Meets!!!

We just returned from a wonderful 11 day trip to WL CL and really can't wait to get back!!!!

Here's our stats:
Me-34 DH-35, and our DD's (who will be 6 and 8 on our next trip)!!!
This will be the 9th trip for DH and I and the 4th trip for our Disney-Loving daughters!!!! :goodvibes

Our Dates: 4/20/13 - 4/28/13
Resort: Polynesian Club Level :yay:
Celebrations: DD8 Birthday!!! (she'll be 9 right after we leave and is currently the only one of us who hasn't had her birthday at WDW) :goodvibes

So, how about the rest of you??? Who else will be there in April???

I'm so excited! Let the countdown begin!!!! pixiedust:

I am going in April 2013 too and am ridiculously excited. It's my third trip to WDW however it has been over 15 years since my last trip so this may as well be my first time.

It is just my boyfriend and I travelling and it is his first time.

Arrive on the 23rd, staying at Port Orleans French Quarter :-)

I am going in April 2013 too and am ridiculously excited. It's my third trip to WDW however it has been over 15 years since my last trip so this may as well be my first time.

It is just my boyfriend and I travelling and it is his first time.

Arrive on the 23rd, staying at Port Orleans French Quarter :-)

:welcome: Stefjp!!!!

How exciting!!! WDW after so many years! You will find sooooooo much different! And how wonderful that you get to show BF the World!!!

POFQ looks like a gorgeous resort! We definitely plan on staying there someday!

Hi everyone! I'm Kris. My husband 54, me 42, and our granddaughter Gabi 2 will be coming April 13-27th and staying at Art of Animation. I am excited to have others to share plans with as hubby only gets excited when it is time to actually go. We will be celebrating a first visit for all of us, our anniversary on 4/19 and my husband's 55th birthday on 4/23. Wanting to know if you think 2 weeks is too long for a 2 year old as long as we have afternoon naps and early evenings? Looking forward to counting down together!

Hi everyone! I'm Kris. My husband 54, me 42, and our granddaughter Gabi 2 will be coming April 13-27th and staying at Art of Animation. I am excited to have others to share plans with as hubby only gets excited when it is time to actually go. We will be celebrating a first visit for all of us, our anniversary on 4/19 and my husband's 55th birthday on 4/23. Wanting to know if you think 2 weeks is too long for a 2 year old as long as we have afternoon naps and early evenings? Looking forward to counting down together!

:welcome:

Congrats on the upcoming anniversary!!! We just celebrated our 10 year at WDW last month! Best.trip.ever!!!

I personally would love to do 2 weeks at some point. Our trip was 11 days last month, so almost there, and we could have done the extra 3 days and been fine. :goodvibes
I think it allows you to really slow down and enjoy yourself, instead of needing a vacation from your vacation!!!

Art of Animations looks awesome! We'll have to try it out someday.

Glad we have another person to countdown with!!! :cheer2:

I saw that!!! :worship: Sounds awesome!! There will be lots of time to see the Poly..and it will be refurbed by the time you get there someday!:thumbsup2

Yeah, and since Feb 2014 is our Fantasyland trip (should be fully open by then)...the Poly should be in the running...:thumbsup2

Myself:earsgirl: and my daughter:tink: will be going April 6-14,2013 and we are staying at Pop. We will be celebrating my daughter's Sweet Sixteen.:cool1:

Yeah, and since Feb 2014 is our Fantasyland trip (should be fully open by then)...the Poly should be in the running...:thumbsup2

wait you changed from the Poly? To where? WL?

I wish I was going in April. We originally were for Spring Break but due to my DH's schedule we had to move to May but my oldest will have a birthday on that trip now so it makes it special. Can't win them all I guess

wait you changed from the Poly? To where? WL?

I wish I was going in April. We originally were for Spring Break but due to my DH's schedule we had to move to May but my oldest will have a birthday on that trip now so it makes it special. Can't win them all I guess

Briefly switched to WL, but back at the Poly CL! :goodvibes

Yea! An April thread :banana:

We went May of 2011 and celebrated both of my girls birthdays over the week of the younger one's (May3). This time we are going in April and celebrating both girls birthday's over the older one's (April 24)!

We will be there April 19-28, staying at Pop, and I am excitingly planning!

Headed in April with my wife, her father, and my 5 year old daughter. My wife and I took her last April and now the father-in-law wants in on it. Very excited.

Yea! An April thread :banana:

We went May of 2011 and celebrated both of my girls birthdays over the week of the younger one's (May3). This time we are going in April and celebrating both girls birthday's over the older one's (April 24)!

We will be there April 19-28, staying at Pop, and I am excitingly planning!

Welcome!!! We have a lot in common!! We are both from New England, hello neighbor! :goodvibes. And it looks like our dates overlap!! Depending on airfare, we may end up coming in on the 19th...but well see...

We, too, are celebrating a birthday. Our oldest DD will turn 9. :cutie:

Headed in April with my wife, her father, and my 5 year old daughter. My wife and I took her last April and now the father-in-law wants in on it. Very excited.

Awesome!!! Where are guys staying??? Have you enjoyed doing April??? We are excited to have a trip that time of year! ::yes::

So, my fellow April travelers....what are you planning for meals??? Our 180 day will be on October 22nd....not that I'm counting :rolleyes1

This will be the first time we are going without a dining plan. We've had one the past three trips but came to the realization that its too much food and too much work getting to all of those ADRs (for a vacation anyways). We are only planning to make 4 ADRs over the 9 days.

We want:
1) Be Our Guest dinner
2) Ohana Dinner
3) Kona dinner
4) Tusker House breakfast

How about you???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter