Countdown Ticker in Days??

daver

Dismaniac
I am almost 100% sure at one point you could get a countdown timer that showed the days left until your trip. The only one I can find now shows Month, Weeks, Days.... lol I know, i know.... but Days makes it more fun, like when you get below 100 days left ..... 3 months, 4 weeks.. etc sound sooo far!
Any help out there?

I found one, but it's not Disney related, it'll work though, if anyone knows od any better one, please let me know.... I have 119 days to find a good one

Slightly off topic but how do we add a ticker on here? And what about personalizing the avatar? Can anyone help?

Last edited:

Slightly off topic but how do we add a ticker on here? And what about personalizing the avatar? Can anyone help?
All of those changes happen on your profile page. To get there click on your user name on the top right of any page. You can't do either of the things you specifically asked about until you have at least 10 posts .. just pop in a few threads here on the CDN boards and bump your total up to that point. I'm going to give you a link to the FAQs for the DISboards so you can find out how to do all these wonderful things at your leisure. If you're still confused I'd be glad to give you a hand. Glad you've joined us!

DISboards FAQs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!