Could we be any hotter??? The continuation of my TR, just for fun!

Oh goodness I AM LATE!!! <insert distressed look of panic here>

umm, here I brought some hors d'oeuvres ...

Thanks for the heads up Courtney - I'm late, but ready to party!

(and your brother is CUTE!!! he's only a year or two younger than me ...:rolleyes1 )

Thanks for the pm! I am in! You have a beautiful family! Can't wait to hear and see more!!

Thanks for the PM too Courtney. I was disappointed that your trip report was moved to 'completed', and was hoping you would start a new thread. In fact I was searching a bit! Wow I can't believe this thread is on page 10 already! Keep the pics coming! The pic of your family is really nice!

Hey Courtney
Thanks for the link to this new thread. Im in and all caught up.
LOVING all your pics and you have such a nice looking family. You all have the same great smile:goodvibes

BTW I just love to do 1 relaxing vacation a year just hanging at the beach and pool with DH and the kids. So far this sounds relaxing.hope it was..Cant wait to find out morepopcorn::

I'm in, and just wanted to tell you Courtney, my fellow animal lover, to try and put the word out! Amazon.com is still selling dog fight dvd's and literature. They are promoting cruelty to animals, so here is a link where you can write the CEO of Amazon and demand that this offensive material be removed or else you won't shop there anymore! https://community.hsus.org/campaign/US_2007_amazon_fighting3?rk=gdaAiG91R8-dW
I for one am upset that I won't be shopping there anymore, I used to order stuff from there all the time! BUT, if no one speaks up, then what good will it do? Anyway, I am not some Peta fanatic, just a normal everyday housewife who loves animals!

Anyway, Just wanted to say I enjoyed reading your whole trip report, and I hope we can keep this thread going!!

Hey Courtney,

Just got the invite and 10 pages already, but I am not caught up and ready to join the fun:cool1:

You caught me lurking. Thanks for sending the PM, though. I have now officially read the whole thread and will be coming back frequently to check in. I leave in 4 days for the World, so I'll miss some next week.

Love the family pictures.

Hi Courtney :wave2: Thanks for the PM. Wow I can't believe how many pages we have already.

Love the pics you've posted so far. You have a beautiful family. Can't wait to see more.

Hey Courtney!
Just wanted to let you know that I sent a link to your doggie site to my in-laws down in FL. They have a Chi-wow-a. I am NOT going to try to spell that correctly!!! :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 He's soo little that the smallest sizes of "commercial" doggie duds are huge on him. But, they love that little fool dog and I know she'll have you make her some stuff for him. :sad2:

And, I would like to second the above motions. Your little bro is ADORABLE. Super cute. Though I myself am old and gray, I can still appreciate a total cutie. ::yes::

Great pics and great thread. Thanks for diving in again.

Hey Courtney!
Just wanted to let you know that I sent a link to your doggie site to my in-laws down in FL. They have a Chi-wow-a. I am NOT going to try to spell that correctly!!! :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 He's soo little that the smallest sizes of "commercial" doggie duds are huge on him. But, they love that little fool dog and I know she'll have you make her some stuff for him. :sad2:

And, I would like to second the above motions. Your little bro is ADORABLE. Super cute. Though I myself am old and gray, I can still appreciate a total cutie. ::yes::

Great pics and great thread. Thanks for diving in again.

Chihuahua ---nothing like it sounds. LOL I have one and 1/2 of them. :rotfl:

Thank for the PM! Your beach pictures are great, I love Pensacola, Destin, Orange Beach, heck I love them all! You can't beat the white sand beaches in AL and Florida panhandle.:)

Hi Courtney! :wave2: Thanks for the PM! I'm definitely in to join the party!

Your pictures are great.......I can't wait for more! :goodvibes

Hi Courtney!!! So glad you're back. Count me in.:cool1: Can't wait to see your Pensacola pics.:)

Hey Court,
Wher'd ya get your bag??!?!?!?!? from what I see of it, I LOVE IT!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter