Could we be any hotter??? Our JUNE Trip Report (Pics, Pics, Pics!)

Anyone else want to comment on this?

Welcome home, Courtney! Hope you had a great time! We head down the shore tomorrow... can't wait! :beach:

As for that ignorant poster... IGNORE! :sad2:

Those of us who KNOW YOU, love you, and the photos just add to the darling person you are. :cutie:

Renee

Awww, I bet you miss Jasper so much... And he was only 6 years old? Poor thing- I can only imagine how sad you feel not having him- I'm sure you're still trying to adjust to an empty house without him.

I get mad at Maddie sometimes, but Ryan tells me:
"Court, she only lives a little while- you gotta give her all of the love you can while she's here."

So true.

Yeah, he didn't even get to make it to six..getting through his birthday on the 21st was really rough. And you're right, it does feel really empty without my little shadow :sad1: and Maddie knows you love her, so don't feel bad for getting mad sometimes.

And to that person who said that about too many pics of you and Ryan...Someone's obviously jealous that they can't look that great after hours in that heat! I loved seeing pics of y'all, even more so than the ones of Disney. How many times have we all seen the same pics of the castle over and over? We wanna see something new! So keep it up girl.

Do you have a myspace, too, or only facebook? You can PM me if you want

PS- can't wait for the beach pics! Fun stuff! :thumbsup2

Ok listen. I really think your TR is really cool. However as beautiful as you both are I really wish you would have posted more pics of Disney instead of you two. Again not trying to be insulting just thinking of why I have to see 1218 pictures of you and hubby. Your like the couple next door in suburbia USA. I get it. Again great trip report but jeez.

Well considering that it is COURTNEY'S trip report she can write whatever the heck she pleases - because it's HERS. When it's YOUR trip report, then you can dictate what YOU include.

No one forced you to read it, you made a choice. If it was so horrible and so inconvenient that she posted all of those pictures, you had the choice to use the little "x" in the upper right corner and excuse yourself from the party.

Why wouldn't she want pictures of her and her husband on their vacation? I thought it was great to see people enjoying their vacation and you can see it in all the photos - I can find generic pictures of Disney spots w/o people in them any where I want. Having lots of pictures of Court and Ryan kinda let us get to know them a little bit and enjoy their vacation along with them.

Go back to whatever troll cave you crawled out of and remember, only you can make the choices about what you read here on the DIS. If you don't like it, go find something else - there are 1000s of threads, one is bound to strike your interest.

Agreed Courtney, anyone who doesn't want to look at pictures of families enjoying their vacation should not be reading trip reports!

Im not jealous. Just simply stated a simple fact that, I love looking at pics of Disney World not Ryan and Courtney world. The fact that everyone here thinks im being rude is a bit crazy. I was having a magical time reading the magical TR'S until I came across way to many pictures of the same thing. You are a beautiful girl and Ryan is a good looking chap. However I realize that you already know that.:banana:

It's Courtney's trip report she can write or post any pictures she wants. They should be in the pictures since it's their vacation and their memories. They just happen to be a really cute couple. If I do a trip report I'm sure there will be way too many pictures of my kids. I enjoy looking at everyones pictures and if you don't :rolleyes1 keep it to yourself.

Ok listen. I really think your TR is really cool. However as beautiful as you both are I really wish you would have posted more pics of Disney instead of you two. Again not trying to be insulting just thinking of why I have to see 1218 pictures of you and hubby. Your like the couple next door in suburbia USA. I get it. Again great trip report but jeez.
Im not jealous. Just simply stated a simple fact that, I love looking at pics of Disney World not Ryan and Courtney world. The fact that everyone here thinks im being rude is a bit crazy. I was having a magical time reading the magical TR'S until I came across way to many pictures of the same thing. You are a beautiful girl and Ryan is a good looking chap. However I realize that you already know that.:banana:
Okay, my 5 cents worth...

While Ragingstorm seems like he/she is trying to sound nice with the "TR is really cool" etc., it does boil down to the fact that what he/she is truly getting across is he/she does not like looking at Courtney & Ryan. I don't think it's a bit of jealously and I'm sure he/she would rather look at more Disney pictures.

However, surely after viewing some of Courtney's pictures and he/she realized he/she was not seeing what he/she wanted to see, then he/she could have simply stopped viewing the TR. Seriously, there are so many TRs out there that would have what he/she wants. There was no need to make any negative comments at all.

I love you Courtney and seeing how happy you & Ryan were in Disney is what made your TR. Plus a couple pictures of me...:hug:

So, I think that's more like my 10 cents worth...;)

Why on earth would you NOT leave and go to another trip report? Something in Courtneys report must have kept you coming back for more. What was it? Maybe the pictures? You had the choice but didn't do it, but then make the choice to complain. HELLO!!!!!

Courtney, I didn't post much on your report, but I checked it every day. You were fun, funny and I LOVED the pictures of you, Ryan, your dog and your home.

While Ragingstorm seems like he/she is trying to sound nice with the "TR is really cool" etc., it does boil down to the fact that what he/she is truly getting across is he/she does not like looking at Courtney & Ryan. I don't think it's a bit of jealously and I'm sure he/she would rather look at more Disney pictures.

However, surely after viewing some of Courtney's pictures and he/she realized he/she was not seeing what he/she wanted to see, then he/she could have simply stopped viewing the TR. Seriously, there are so many TRs out there that would have what he/she wants. There was no need to make any negative comments at all.

I love you Courtney and seeing how happy you & Ryan were in Disney is what made your TR. Plus a couple pictures of me...:hug:

So, I think that's more like my 10 cents worth...;)

very well said. :)

I love you Courtney and seeing how happy you & Ryan were in Disney is what made your TR. Plus a couple pictures of me...

I have to agree very well said!

Courtney:
I think you and Ryan have to be the funnest couple! Out of all the TR I have read here I think your's by far is the best! I personally love TR's with LOTS of pictures and especially ones with couples/families! I like to put faces with what the writer has to say it makes me feel as if I am right there enjoying every moment with them!
That being said thank you for writing such an entertaining report! I LOVED :love: every moment of it! :thumbsup2

I'll admit it - I am pea green (or should that be lime green?) with jealousy. :goodvibes Courtney is cute, photogenic, thinner than me, younger than me, has a husband who loves Disney, a new house, went to WDW for a week, can go to the merchandise mart, and has time to sew dog outfits. Show me MORE pictures!!!!! :rotfl: :) :banana: :rotfl: :) :banana:

BTW - :bday: Courtney!!!

There are a lot of jealous people in the world, and I am sorry that one had to come on your TR Court !! However, on a happier note....I love looking at pictures of you and Ryan!! :banana: Y'all are just tooo cute together!! Plus, isn't a disney TR all about "your" trip to disney as a "family"? Why would you JUST show pictures of scenic disney with no people? (that's what google is for...haha--:lmao: ) Reading someones TR is all about THEIR trip and pictures with them and their family!!

That's my 2 cents :thumbsup2

Courtney-Please do not stop doing what you have been doing. :goodvibes I know that I enjoyed seeing you and Ryan having a great time at WDW!!!

waiting for MORE pics of Courtney and Ryan!popcorn::

Dear Courtney,

I loved every single one of your photos...keep 'em coming! I loved your "poses" - never thought to do that. It's your vacation, of course you're going to take tons of photos of yourselves (we do :) !

I have to tell you - Ryan's comments about Maddie's being here only here a little while, love her while you can almost made me cry. We love our little Lilly so much and I too get a little mad at her sometimes - I'm going to remember that line. She also gets LOTS of love and is very spoiled. I'll definitely be putting in an order for either the Lady Bug or Bumble Bee costume for Halloween. She won a prize for "scariest" costume last year at the Halloween parade at her "camp" *(she was a pirate) - maybe she'll win this year for cutest!

Can't wait to read the Beach report (WITH photos!)

Courtney, I just can't wait to see your pictures from the beach. I am glad that you guys had a great time..... let's see.... what shall I do while I wait for you to come back with more pictures?????....... oh, I know ..... I'll go back to the beginning of your tr and look at all of your beautiful pictures again !!! :goodvibes

I too want to chime in and say "Keep the pictures coming !". I really enjoyed your trip report and while I may be a might jealous...my grapes are not sour !:lmao:

Personally, if I was not enjoying a TR or the pictures therein, I would stop reading it. But that's just me :) I prefer not to be hateful.
I enjoy all of your pictures, tips, commentary, & hope you continue to post pictures of your adorable family!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter