Could we be any hotter??? Our JUNE Trip Report (Pics, Pics, Pics!)

oops, i must be older than i thought....dwatts, :hourglass

Hey Lil' Grumpy...I defended also, I don't get a :love: ....well it was probably because I thought you were a Lady...So Sorry I did not realize you Are a Man like Me...so go back a re-read My comments...& replace She with He & just realize that Disneydad is a Moron :lmao: :lmao:

:yay:

Yeah!! Courtneys Back....More makeup tips for Patchs :cool1: :cool1: But I still say you need More Color Options!!!!:lmao:

:clown:

YAY for your VERY FIRST TR post!!!! Thank you for the honor!!!! So fun! I do totally feel special!!!! WAHOO for me! I'm so glad you loved reading along. Thank you so much for posting!

I would LOVE to go for 10 days--- if Maddie could come along. It's so bad, but we miss her so much when we're away. Just this Pensacola trip- she didn't eat, didn't use the bathroom, etc. She just is so attached, and I'd go for a longer time if she could come =)

I know exactly what you mean. I had a furbaby that was the same way. He would get so depressed and I HATED leaving him. He's no longer with us, and now I'M the one that's depressed because he's gone :sad1:
Please love on Maddie as much as you can. It's never too much!

R.I.P Jasper - 07-21-01 - 06-13-07 *always in my heart*

PS. Sorry to be such a downer. Here's to happy times :flower3:

Ok listen. I really think your TR is really cool. However as beautiful as you both are I really wish you would have posted more pics of Disney instead of you two. Again not trying to be insulting just thinking of why I have to see 1218 pictures of you and hubby. Your like the couple next door in suburbia USA. I get it. Again great trip report but jeez.

Hey Lil' Grumpy...I defended also, I don't get a :love: ....well it was probably because I thought you were a Lady...So Sorry I did not realize you Are a Man like Me...so go back a re-read My comments...& replace She with He & just realize that Disneydad is a Moron :lmao: :lmao:

:yay:

Disneydad, you're no moron b/c I really wasn't sure either!

Hey Courtney, welcome back! Do you realize your TR just made 1000 posts?!

YAY me!!!! Didn't even realize that!

Yeah!! Courtneys Back....More makeup tips for Patchs :cool1: :cool1: But I still say you need More Color Options!!!!:lmao:

:clown:

More color... I'll remember that next time =)

I know exactly what you mean. I had a furbaby that was the same way. He would get so depressed and I HATED leaving him. He's no longer with us, and now I'M the one that's depressed because he's gone :sad1:
Please love on Maddie as much as you can. It's never too much!

R.I.P Jasper - 07-21-01 - 06-13-07 *always in my heart*

PS. Sorry to be such a downer. Here's to happy times :flower3:

Awww, I bet you miss Jasper so much... And he was only 6 years old? Poor thing- I can only imagine how sad you feel not having him- I'm sure you're still trying to adjust to an empty house without him.

I get mad at Maddie sometimes, but Ryan tells me:
"Court, she only lives a little while- you gotta give her all of the love you can while she's here."

So true.

Welcome Back Courtney!! I hope you had a great Birthday!!

Thanks so much!!!!

I was going to look you up on facebook but I cant find you..
here is my link..http://valdosta.facebook.com/profile.php?id=46211321&pwstdfy=c52aced236226cf539e727fc02a4f8ab

Just added you as a friend... check out your acct...

Ok listen. I really think your TR is really cool. However as beautiful as you both are I really wish you would have posted more pics of Disney instead of you two. Again not trying to be insulting just thinking of why I have to see 1218 pictures of you and hubby. Your like the couple next door in suburbia USA. I get it. Again great trip report but jeez.

Alright, nasty Courtney coming out...

Wow! Really wish you wouldn't have even read my TR if you're just going to post something nasty like that. Thank you for thinking we are suburbia USA, but we're not like that...

Seriously- I took the pictures for OUR scrapbook, and decided to do a TR once we got back for fun.

Sorry you even wasted your time reading if you didn't enjoy it. Shoulda stopped after page 1....

Anyone else want to comment on this?

I totally hope this was a joke b/c I didn't think that anyone could be so rude !!!
I would hope that if a disser didn't like what they were seeing they would just change the channel, so to speak.

Courtney, I really enjoyed looking at all of your pictures and hope that you come back soon with your mini trip report filled with pictures. I really hope that people aren't disrespecting your thread.

I totally hope this was a joke b/c I didn't think that anyone could be so rude !!!
I would hope that if a disser didn't like what they were seeing they would just change the channel, so to speak.

Courtney, I really enjoyed looking at all of your pictures and hope that you come back soon with your mini trip report filled with pictures. I really hope that people aren't disrespecting your thread.

Thanks Melissa... I don't think it was a joke and that's the sad thing... Don't understand why someone would continue to read (and apparently waste their time looking at the pictures) if they didn't like it ... And then have the nerve to post such a thing.

The positive comments from you and others have 100% outweighed that negative poster. I appreciate your response, and I'll definitely be posting LOTS of beach pictures--- not just of the sand and water, but of Me and Ryan- imagine that =) hahahaha!

Courtney, I'm sorry that there's a Jealous troll trying to ruin your thread and hurt your feelings. I think the best thing we could do is ignore nasty, rude, comments. It's very, very, sad.:sad2:

Court just ignore the rude troll. Some people are jealous. You keep posting pictures. This is your TR, not theirs. If they don't like then they don't have to read it. Everyone does things differently. Now on a side note I'm excited to see some reactions to certain pictures from your vacation. ;)

I like y'all's pictures! That's what makes the report unique! Everyone's TRs have pictures of WDW....but not everyone's TRs have pics of Courtney and Ryan! :goodvibes

WOW!! Some people can be seriously SO rude. Courtney, I enjoyed reading your trip report AND seeing the pics of you and Ryan.

I am sorry someone is trying to ruin your TR!

I LOVE you TR...Your personalities really show through the photographs and I think without them, something would be missing... You are beautiful inside and out... Don't give this perfectly labeled poster "jealous troll" any more attention. 99.9% of people LOVE your report and will miss it when its gone. So "flick" to this dude and move on.
Back to the good stuff! MWAH!

Wow....jealousy sure does bring out the ugly in people!!! :mad:
I loved all of your pictures and your TR, it was great. Can't wait to see the beach pics :yay:

Im not jealous. Just simply stated a simple fact that, I love looking at pics of Disney World not Ryan and Courtney world. The fact that everyone here thinks im being rude is a bit crazy. I was having a magical time reading the magical TR'S until I came across way to many pictures of the same thing. You are a beautiful girl and Ryan is a good looking chap. However I realize that you already know that.:banana:

I love looking at Courtney and Ryan!! That is why I come to this trip report!! I already saw the pictures from the beach!! Now I just want to hear about it!! Everyone the pictures are amazing as usual!!

I am usually on the community board mostly and every so often with track on over to the trip reports. And I have to say yours is one of the few that I actually would look to see if you posted anything new b/c your trip report and the pics of you and Ryan were wonderful. I get tired of seeing pics of the parks....been there, done that ..I know what the Magic Kingdom looks like, so it was a pleasure to see you guys in the pictures showing your great personalities. It makes me want to take more pictures like that the next vacation I go on. Cuz whenever we come home from a vacation...it's like "oh there is only one picture of us :confused3 what were we thinking!

Don't let that little troll with only 23 posts get to you - like you said they don't have to read your TR and b/c they are jealous they have nothing better to do than to complain and bring attention to themselves. How sad they are:rolleyes:

Please keep on posting pics of you and Ryan :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter