Could we be any hotter??? Our JUNE Trip Report (Pics, Pics, Pics!)

Originally Posted by Colleen111

Colleen, your not the only couple that are young and enjoy disney!! DH & I are the same age as you and your DH (as well as Courtney & Ryan!!) :banana: DH & I love :love: disney world sooo much! We went for our honeymoon in 2005, then back again this past April!! :goodvibes Now we are planning a 2 week vacation for August 2008!!! (Then one for 2009, 2010 etc...etc...you get my point :woohoo: )

Wow! It's so great to have finally found people as crazy obsessed as us....well, me mostly. DH likes it alot, but not as much as me. We went for our honeymoon too in May 2004 and we've been going every year since for our anniversary. 2 weeks! That's awesome! Where are you staying? I've never been there for that long. That's going to be so much fun! We're thinking about going in December. Well, okay, I've secretly been planning the trip for months now...hehe. But I'm always planning a trip.

Hi Courtney! I just finished your WHOLE TR and I must say we have a lot in common. Almost the same age...I'm 25. My husband and I also went to Hawaii on our honeymoon (but we didn't get sick...and I'm sorry to hear that Ryan did). I live in Hammond...went to SLU. I want to go to LSU for grad school but I just think it's too far, working full time and all. I hope you don't mind if I steal some of your poses for pictures. They were too cute!

Thank you for the make up tips. I'm not sure if it was asked already, but is this your regimen at WDW too? I never do as much makeup when I'm in the World. You looked great in all your pics, though, so maybe I will try it. Have you ever used Bare Minerals? I was thinking about trying it.

And one last thing....I also read DM's report---so I'm inviting myself to the crawfish boil. LOL :goodvibes Heck, I will host it!

Great report!!!!!

Hi Courtney! I just finished your WHOLE TR and I must say we have a lot in common. Almost the same age...I'm 25. My husband and I also went to Hawaii on our honeymoon (but we didn't get sick...and I'm sorry to hear that Ryan did). I live in Hammond...went to SLU. I want to go to LSU for grad school but I just think it's too far, working full time and all. I hope you don't mind if I steal some of your poses for pictures. They were too cute!

Thank you for the make up tips. I'm not sure if it was asked already, but is this your regimen at WDW too? I never do as much makeup when I'm in the World. You looked great in all your pics, though, so maybe I will try it. Have you ever used Bare Minerals? I was thinking about trying it.

And one last thing....I also read DM's report---so I'm inviting myself to the crawfish boil. LOL :goodvibes Heck, I will host it!

Great report!!!!!

Hey!!! So glad you found me here! I'm so glad you read the whole thing! Thank you so much for reading and posting! And thank you for your comments!

Yes, I do the same exact makeup at Disney... Why? B/c we take a TON of pictures, and I want to look like I do normally in every day life. I just don't look the same without my normal makeup, so I do the same exact routine.

I've never tried bare minerals, but based on the comments to my makeup tips, a lot of people really like it. It's probably really good!

And YES, come to the crawfish boil! That is, whenever we can get little DM down south! Don't you just LOVE crawfish???? I love them!

PS- you can totally steal my poses!

Hi Courtney!!! :wave2:

Thanks for all of the great makeup tips!!!

Have a wonderful time at the beach!

Thanks so much!!!! I'm so excited to go on a relaxing vacation this time! You know, Disney is anything but relaxing!

Hey!!! So glad you found me here! I'm so glad you read the whole thing! Thank you so much for reading and posting! And thank you for your comments!

Yes, I do the same exact makeup at Disney... Why? B/c we take a TON of pictures, and I want to look like I do normally in every day life. I just don't look the same without my normal makeup, so I do the same exact routine.

I've never tried bare minerals, but based on the comments to my makeup tips, a lot of people really like it. It's probably really good!

And YES, come to the crawfish boil! That is, whenever we can get little DM down south! Don't you just LOVE crawfish???? I love them!

PS- you can totally steal my poses!

Hate to bug ya but how long does this routine take ya? I'm sure you've got it down to an art bout now, eh?

THANKS! I'm totally there! They are the reason I can't move outta Louisiana...guess I'll just keep enduring those hurricanes!

Thanks...I'll be sure to give you credit when I post on my TR. :goodvibes

Hate to bug ya but how long does this routine take ya? I'm sure you've got it down to an art bout now, eh?

THANKS! I'm totally there! They are the reason I can't move outta Louisiana...guess I'll just keep enduring those hurricanes!

Thanks...I'll be sure to give you credit when I post on my TR. :goodvibes

12 minutes... I've got it down to a science =)

• Next up—eyeliner. I’m an eyeliner junkie. I put it on both lids, top and bottom, pretty much all the way around. In the inner corners, you don’t want it too thick, but very very thinly, I make them meet.

I use Merle Norman, too. Are you aware that they have the BEST eyeliner. It comes in a little jar.

LUXIVA® Lasting Creme Eyeliner

Highly pigmented, long-wearing waterproof cream eyeliner delivers results as precise as a liquid liner with a softer feel than a pencil

You apply it with a very small brush. I have trouble with my eyeliner ending up on my lid due to blinking. This eyeliner doesn't do that at all. I'd recommend it.

My Mom has used Merle Norman for probably 50 years and I don't think she looks her age at all. She's 71 and looks like she's in her 60's.

Hi Courtney - just found your TR and am just on day 2 - what a cliffhanger! I'm loving your report and thanks for so many photos!! Maddie's poncho is the cutest thing EVER!!!

Hi Courtney,

I'm glad I found your trip report; I'm making my way through it now and I love it! :thumbsup2 Just reading it makes me even more excited for the trip that my girlfriend and I are taking next month. I'm looking forward to more TRs from you in the future!:surfweb:

You and your husband are like the perfect photogenic couple. Seriously, you guys are too good looking :lmao:

Hey fellow LA-er! Guess I should quit lurking and make my very first post on a trip report! You should feel special! :lmao:
Anyway, I LOVED your report, and I can't wait for YOU to go back, almost as much as I can't wait for ME to go back! You are a really great writer and I love reports with lots of pics. Are y'all planning on going back anytime soon? We're going in January (just went in May for our Disneymoon) and I couldn't dream of writing a report as fantastic as yours!

Next time go on a 10 day trip. Don't be selfish, we have needs! :snooty:

Ok late to the party here, as usual. Came over to your TR from DM's absolutely loved it and all the pics. I just have to ask, what kind of camera do you have because your self pics are always perfect and am wondering how you guys did that? :confused: Should that have been a side note? Regardless, loved the TR and the video, (your accent is there but it's not that thick) and I'm sorry I didn't make it over here sooner. I hope you had fun in Pensacola!

party: HAPPY BIRTHDAY COURTNEY!! party:

I hope you have an amazing day!!! Hugs and Best Wishes!!!:cheer2:

:bday:

Hi Courtney! I found your TR yesterday and have spent hours reading it.:surfweb: As all the other Dis posters have said - You and Ryan are just adorable together. You both should consider modeling as a profession! The trip sounded so magical (except for the night where you were sick)! I really loved that you shared your pics of your wedding, family and home. Life is good.:) This was probably the best TR that I've read on the DisBoards. You were so considerate to respond to all your readers and I could tell how much fun you had sharing your adventures with us. Thanks also for the great makeup tips. I don't use alot of makeup but I would love to not look like I'm sweating in WDW. To us northerners, you definitely have an accent but it's really charming! I hope you and Ryan will be able to take another Disney trip soon so that we'll be able to see your postings again.:cool1: Best of luck with your new home.:)

Hey gang!
Just wanted to stop by from my balcony in Pensacola! How are yall?

I'm so glad DISers are still finding my TR!!!

I can't wait to respond to each of you when I get back in town.

Thanks for the birthday wishes... So far, it's been a great day!

Keep the thread alive--- will "chat" with yall hopefully on Tuesday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter