Could we be any hotter??? Our JUNE Trip Report (Pics, Pics, Pics!)

I have been working on reading your TR all day, finally finished it and gotta say - You guys are sooo cute, Maddie too. What a great TR you really put alot of time and thought into it. We are going in 50 days and I was pretty calm about it till now, now I can't wait.
Loved the videos, your house is great just wait for the kiddies it won't be so clean. At least mine isn't anymore.
Plan another trip soon that was a good one. :)

Wow, you know how I mentioned we were so alike?! We use the exact same makeup products also!!!

Just joking, but I do use the NYC concealer & the Maybeline Great Lash mascara! I have also found the NYC foundation (I'm pretty sure I have not walked out of the house without foundation since I was 15!) & lipstick to be pretty good & way cheaper than most brands. What can I say, I am VERY FRUGAL :) Anything to save a buck. Thanks for the tips!

Courtney, I love makeup too and of course I buy way to much. I don't use liquid foundation either. I use MAC Studio fix, it's a colored powder. I have never tried what you use, but I would give it a try. I think a girl can't go wrong with Maybelline Great Lash, I think almost every girl I know uses it, or always comes back to it...lol

I have a question....what do you wash your face with? I use Dove cause I'm an old lady (just made 39 - ACK!:eek: ) but I was wondering is you used something else.

I love my Great Lash too. Its all I have ever used.

Courtney, I love makeup too and of course I buy way to much. I don't use liquid foundation either. I use MAC Studio fix, it's a colored powder. I have never tried what you use, but I would give it a try. I think a girl can't go wrong with Maybelline Great Lash, I think almost every girl I know uses it, or always comes back to it...lol

Gotta give it up for MAC Studio Fix. My fave. I also buy WAYYY too much makeup. But then I end up using the same exact stuff as always. Oh well!

subbing-a little late I know but I just found your TR.:goodvibes Wicked awsome makeup tips...I will be trying a few of them out! Beautiful wedding pics and house pics (way back at the beggining of the TR). what a nice looking couple you guys are!--and your little dog too!

hey there!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the tips!! i'm a makeup girl myself, so i was proud to see i do many of the things you listed! i am obsessed with eyelashes, so the mascara part is my longest and most tedious part of the process as well! i don't know if you have this store near you, but i LOVE ulta. it's a makeup store, kind of like a sephora except ulta's makeup is cheaper. if you have one near you, you should check it out. i used to be a nyc girl, but i found this store (and the bare minerals line) and im hooked.

LOVED your report! you're so cute!

OK I googled merle norman and ya cant buy the product online....very sad! Looks like I will have to stick with bare minerals but will be buying your eye colors and trying to apply like you said. thanks for taking the time to write all that out!!! :banana:

Hi Courney Loved the Tips! Ive never put blush on with my bronzer. Ill try today;) and the mascara tip thank you! I hate wearing water proof on top and bottom Ill def. try just the bottom!
Thanks its always great to hear someones perspective on things!
Thank you again for the great tips and the TR.
Nettii:goodvibes

Hi Jen! Thank you so much!!!! I'm so glad you like our house!!! There's still a lot we want to do with it, but we love it! And it just takes time! I went in a 6,000 sq. ft house yesterday --- one of the parents of a dance student--- oh, my gracious- i felt like my house was nothing compared to that!!!! It was enormous!!!! Huge-o grande!

Yeah 6000 sq ft is something amazing! I remember back in my "dreaming" days when Matt & I first started dating (we knew we were going to get married and spend our lives together early on) we used to look at house plans and I can remember that I wanted a plan that was 5500 sg ft! That's NEVER gonna happen! Anyways, we are thinking somewhere in the lines of 2000 to 2500 sg ft and the nice thing is we'll be putting a livable basement so that'll double our square footage :banana: (Pretty much every house around here has a basement!!) I can't wait for that day to come...we are thinking next summer we will start, right now we are trying to find the "perfect" plan :cloud9:

Hey Jo! OH MY GOODNESS--- I LOVE your accent!!!!! I headed over and checked out your video and I love it!!!! And your daughter too!!!! Yall are just precious!!!! Love it, love it, love it!!!! LOVE it!
Thanks Courtney :hug:

OK about the makeup tips please don't look too closely at my holiday photos when I come back because I *GASP* only wear a bit of lip gloss at the parks :faint: OK confession over :rotfl2:

Thanks for the tips Courtney!!! I think I do mostly everything that you do but the 5 coats of mascara!! LOL

And I have never heard of Merle Norman products! I am an Avon type of girl!!

Loved the makeup tips! I will have to look into that Merle Norman powder, there is one not far from where I live. I am loving the bare minerals foundation now, because it goes on like a powder but gives you the coverage of base. I hate the icky lines that can appear on the jaw/neck.

I like the maybelline mascara too, but the best is their extended lash kind with the little wand. It gets every little eyelash! Also, do you use a eyelash curler? Your eyelashes were always curled in your pictures I noticed.

I wish you guys were going in August!:guilty: You two look like you have so much fun together! How fun to plan a DIS meet and do TOT together! Hmmmm.... Maybe I'll post and see if I can find some fellow DIS'ers to meet with us in August! I am so sad this is coming to an end soon. When are you going again??? I think I will have serious withdrawls now! I have loved reading your TR right from the beginning! :thumbsup2

When in August are you going? I am going to be there Aug 14-21...staying at POP. I cant wait!!!

Emily Grace is one that I have been considering!

I really like Emily Elizabeth, BUT I too just can't get Clifford out of my head when I hear that!! LOL

Our DD6 was going to be Emily Claire...DH won in the name battle in the end and we now have Anna Michelle instead! I love her name but I still really like Emily Claire

When in August are you going? I am going to be there Aug 14-21...staying at POP. I cant wait!!!

Hi Mama2girls,
We will be there Aug. 17th-23rd! Hope to see you there! :goodvibes

Courtney -

One of the best TR I have read on here and I have been lurking for years! Can't wait to read the next one (you know you are planning that next trip already, if only in your head!). I have a pug at home so you may be getting some business from me sometime soon!

Samantha :) :yay: :thumbsup2 :flower3: :cheer2:

Hi Mama2girls,
We will be there Aug. 17th-23rd! Hope to see you there! :goodvibes

You wont be able to miss me! I have the best pair of lime green crocs!!! When I bought them, I had no idea about the whole team focker watch thing. i guess that lime green is their color. maybe i should get on the thread about it and check them out!

Courtney~ PLEASE do what Kahluacream suggested and ENTER THE CONTEST!!
You are the ultimate spokeswoman! Thanks so much for the great tips. Like you said, even if we pick up a thing or two, it'll be great. Little by little...
Thanks again! P.S. PLEASE let us know what you decide with your hair!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter