Could there be a risk of DLP having to close due to French ban?

Potentially, but honestly, you know how important safety is to Disney. I've read that the kind of virus that everyone is stressed about is the same virus as the common cold. It spreads super fast. It's just, this version of the virus is dangerous. It can spread at 6ft. Even with an army of cast members cleaning it still wouldn't be safe and it would dampen guest experience. This is just my opinion.

Im heading out to DL Paris / Paris in about 800 more hours and......
My post day #2 is Disneyland Paris for the day....
IF IF IF it does wind up getting shut down, I plan on blogging live from my hotel while downing a "few" bottles of French wine while nibbling on some various crisps and assorted cheeses....;)

T.T.F.N.
&
CHEERS Y'ALL:wave2:

Nothings applies to DLP at this point. I wouldn't be surprised if Disneyland Paris were to close in the next few weeks, though. If it were to be the case, DLP would probably be noticed ahead of time so that they can roll a plan for everyone with packages/reservations/tickets.

French government seems to be really cautious about the COVID-19. Better be safe!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!