Costumes

ilovedisney1

<font color=orange>Class of 2008!<br><font color=p
I always wanted to be a duck for Halloween but I have never found a costume that would be for a adult. I do not want those several hundered dollar ones. I would like to know if anyone has any ideas where to buy one farily cheap. It could be online or local.:cool1:

I want to be a pirate, but many other things to! I just can't figure out what to be! Have any ideas?:confused:

Not going to be anything for Halloween, just hand out candy. I don't even know why I do that because there isn't very many that come around trick or treating. I should save all the candy for me. :)

Idk it depends on what my friends are going to be...THATS What i have to figure out
if were goin trick or treatinz or watchin scary movies or something (Its so funny because sometimes we watch scary movies and then we cant get to sleep so we watch disney channel but instead that gives me even worse nightmares so we end up watching more scary movies)

I dont think im going to do anything. Because the older kids on my block are sooooooo immature and mean and rude, so i dont really wanna do anything.
I'll probably stay home give out candy or walk around with my cousins.

But for "Safe Halloween", something the school holds for little kids me and my friends are going to wear a field hockey kilts around are necks and be amazing superheros, and be "Kilt woman" and "kilt chick". Of coarse i'll be kilt chick=]. ! yeah were that cool :goodvibes

I'm myself this year since i'm "too old" to go trick-or-treating yeah thats not me saying that it's my dad

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter