Costco Travel heads up for new 2022 itineraries

I booked through Costco the last couple of times. I would do it again but have not been able to justify the insane cost of a Disney Cruise these days. Obviously they are getting the money so it must be the correct pricing. Though I love DCL and know they are the best, I have a hard time spending 2X what I can on a brand new RCL with all the new features. Maybe someday when they have a lot more capacity there will be some deals (not holding my breath).

One week and a day after booking myself on the DCL website, I called Costco and immediately got a representative who cancelled 2021 cruise and set me up on my 2022 cruise. No waiting for him to call Disney while I remain on hold. Very simple.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter