Costco Sells *Discounted* Southern California CityPasses

sstein44

Earning My Ears
My familiy and I (2 adults and 2 children) are visiting San Diego/Anaheim in late March. After surfing around the web, I discovered that Costco sells the Southern California CityPass for the cheapest price around: For adults- $149.99 as compared to $172.00 advertised everywhere else, and for children: $114.95, compared to $129.00. If you are not a Costco member, they charge you an extra 5%. (Shipping is$8.50)

I just spent $530 for 6 full days of entertainment for my family. If you ask me, that can't be beat! We even can get 1/2-price Seaworld tickets because we have season-passes to Busch Gardens, and it was still cheaper to buy the CityPass.

CityPass:
3-day Disney Hopper ticket
1 day Knott's Berry Farm
1 day SeaWorld
1 day San Diego Zoo OR Wildlife Reserve

These passes expire 14 days after first use, and first day of use must be before March 31, 2005. I believe there will be a new set of CityPasses coming out for park visits after April 1, 2005. The prices of those are going to be a little more expensive. (Costco doesn't have the post-4/1/05 tickets on sale yet.)

Just thought I'd share!

Sue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter