Costco for car rental

Pembo

OH-IO
Question - when I check back for lower rates with Costco, should I be clearing my cookies or something to see lower rates?
Thanks

It's not needed, Costco doesn't play games. But I did check with two different browsers, no changes, so I'd say it's not necessary.

This is a little off topic, but I have a question. I've been a Costco member forever, but have never used them for travel.

Do you actually see savings beyond what you would get with Expedia, etc? Or is it about the same?

@JimMIA We used Costco for our hotel and car on this trip. Car rental savings were significant plus it included two drivers. Finding discounts for an on site hotel for the only time we could go was a bit challenging. Costco beat the best deal we could find and had built in upgrades. That said I would still shop around, but Costco is defiantly worth checking into IMHO.

Don't forget to run a search for picking up at "Walt Disney World" instead of just MCO. You'll find cheaper prices in most cases.

Thanks everyone. In the past rates were always good at Costco, things are running a lot higher this year.

Do you actually see savings beyond what you would get with Expedia said:
Definitely and with Costco car rental you get two drivers for free, you don’t have to pay a fee if there is going to be another driver.

Thanks everyone. In the past rates were always good at Costco, things are running a lot higher this year.

Yes, they do seem higher this year, but I haven't checked elsewhere to see if they are higher everywhere.

Car rentals are almost always cheaper through Costco now. The membership fees pay for themselves in the savings. With that being said, car rentals had been running very high for the various dates I have been looking for. They dropped today, most by about a 1/3. I booked everything we would remotely need through June and will check closer to the actual dates for any additional savings.

As for hotels, I have yet to find anything on Costco that can't be beat by the hotel's own wesite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!